5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
jackiepeasnell
Topic starter
(@jackiepeasnell)
Trusted Member

Hi
I am considering doing a one day Pregnancy Massage Course at Body Basics in Stratford and wondered if anybody had done the course and, if so, what they thought of it?
Thanks
Jackie

4 Replies
(@lilypie)
Trusted Member

Hi

I didn't do my Pregnancy massage with Body Basics, but I did do an on-site course with them and to be honest I didn't rate them very much. I did my pregnancy massage with Oeuf, which was very thorough but very overpriced in hindsight. Essentials for Health are great, I did my deep tissue with them and found them to be thorough and good value for money. I don't know if anyone else had a better expereince with BB.

(@essence99)
Honorable Member

I've not trained with body basics so can't comment on their courses. I did a two day massage in pregnancy course with the school of natural therapies in Kingston. The school is near a hospital so and on the second day we worked on pregnant women. Although the course was ok I am hoping to do a 3-day pregnancy massage course with Jing massage as they show you how to deal more specically with some of the ailments associated with pregnancy like lower back pain.

jackiepeasnell
Topic starter
(@jackiepeasnell)
Trusted Member

Thanks for your replies Lilypie and Essence99. Given me some other options to look at.

Thanks again
Jackie

Phoenix Lincs
(@phoenix-lincs)
Estimable Member

Pregnancy Massage

I've done the Jing Pregnancy Massage Course - fan-tas-tic!!!! The tutors are fantastic, the course content wonderful and I have some very happy pregnant clients.

Lesley
😀

Share: