Remote Viewing from...

Notifications
Clear all

Remote Viewing from a Psychic - £250 fee - Can she find my direction/career path? Any help/views?

14 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

Hello

I was talking with a Psychic recently as I'm feeling lost on my journey re my direction/career path. She tells me she can do Remote Viewing which will help me greatly and my point is that I'm not sure what path I'm currently going down? She says she can come up with a plan and get the right direction/path for me?

She says 'Remote viewing can identify blocks that often many people don't even know are there and having identified them we can then remove them. Having done that we then remote view the future to identify what possible paths are there for you and then it can reveal the consequences of each path there is to pursue. Once we see the right and proper path unfold we can them remote influence a greater level of success and fulfillment from that path. Our work here is one of dedication to detail, and to a very high professional standard. We are trained to post graduate advanced level as remote viewers and we don't just do one weeks remote viewing and leave it at that'.

I'm left feeling slightly confused because is this possible that she can do this? ie find my right direction/career path? Does remote viewing work? Is remote viewing like spells? She also sends me a brain entrainment CD which she claims will help alot. The remote viewing costs £250 and she says it actually is meant to be over £1,000 but that's the minimum she can accept for doing it!

I only wish I could find my direction/career path. Not really sure what to think on the above? Would love to hear any views/advice? 🙂

LilacJewel

13 Replies
Cascara
(@cascara)
Prominent Member

Sounds very much like a con to me, and that she is taking advantage of your vulnerability. I would gladly give you a reading for free, as would many other people!

Remote viewing is invasive and not a good idea unless you absolutely trust the person 110%, and if you are asking this question here then my advice is do not touch this person with a barge pole.!

meadowsweet
(@meadowsweet)
Honorable Member

Personally I would be wary of such claims. No path is written in stone, its changing constantly based on your current situation, thoughts, emotions and decisions.

A psychic may be able to give you suggested options but the outcome will change depending on the decisions you make. They cannot smooth the way for you and if they could then there is a the potential for you not to learn some important lessons about yourself during the journey along the path.

What do you think is holding you back? Is it fear? Is it lack of qualifications?
If money was not object what would you really love to do? What are you good at? What do you enjoy?

If you need to talk to someone about your career options I would seek out a career advisor rather than a psychic, as they will be able to offer you practical assistance.

I'm at a cross road too career wise and feeling a little lost myself and it is tempting to look to others for answers and help. I'm resisting the urge and spending time answering the answers above myself along with proactively reading everything about the different options I have available to see if it helps answer the questions on whether to stay pigeonholed in my area of expertise and embrace it or whether to risk everything to do something completely different. Not decided which way to go yet and I'm at risk of not doing anything at all and staying "stuck".

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

My particular path has been confirmed many times by many different channels / mediums / psychics .

I kind of knew in my early 20's that healing was my starting point and things have unfolded / progressed from there .

So I can say that mediums / channels / psychics have been some help in regards to confirming the inns and outs of my journey thus far and even threw me a few curve balls in relation to what has come up for me that I would not of thought possible years ago .

The remote viewing aspect in your case doesn't quite add up to me I suppose my understanding / experience of remote viewing doesn't show blocks in another but just rather shows another from a remote perspective lols .

It's possible that a psychic can work in ways that I don't understand, each to their own on that score but £1,000 is a hefty fee to pay if one was charged the going rate .

I suppose one might ask as to whether this particular psychic has good testimonials or whether they belong to a credible organisation etc etc ..

Perhaps if you really feel the need for guidance then shop around I have spoken to a few mediums that have been most accurate . I recommend .

I spoke to her 6 months ago and she was spot on how things are developing and opening for me and she even brought through 3 of my guides by name . The names that I had ascertained a few years back .

x daz x

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

Sounds very much like a con to me, and that she is taking advantage of your vulnerability. I would gladly give you a reading for free, as would many other people!

Remote viewing is invasive and not a good idea unless you absolutely trust the person 110%, and if you are asking this question here then my advice is do not touch this person with a barge pole.!

Thank you Cascara, aww I'd love a reading sometime if that would be ok, you could maybe send me a PM when your available. Yeah the more I think about this and her websites the more I think it is a con!

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

Personally I would be wary of such claims. No path is written in stone, its changing constantly based on your current situation, thoughts, emotions and decisions.

A psychic may be able to give you suggested options but the outcome will change depending on the decisions you make. They cannot smooth the way for you and if they could then there is a the potential for you not to learn some important lessons about yourself during the journey along the path.

What do you think is holding you back? Is it fear? Is it lack of qualifications?
If money was not object what would you really love to do? What are you good at? What do you enjoy?

If you need to talk to someone about your career options I would seek out a career advisor rather than a psychic, as they will be able to offer you practical assistance.

I'm at a cross road too career wise and feeling a little lost myself and it is tempting to look to others for answers and help. I'm resisting the urge and spending time answering the answers above myself along with proactively reading everything about the different options I have available to see if it helps answer the questions on whether to stay pigeonholed in my area of expertise and embrace it or whether to risk everything to do something completely different. Not decided which way to go yet and I'm at risk of not doing anything at all and staying "stuck".

Thanks meadowsweet. Yeah my opinion about it is we all have free will and things can change so I don't know how she can claim to give me a plan and tell me my direction/career path in life.

I'm a Reflexologist but don't really practice it. I did enjoy it when training but recently I'm not as passionate about it as I was! It's an awful feeling really as I did enjoy it and like you I feel I'm at a cross roads as well. I would like to help people and be a healer but what's next for me I'm not sure! I hope you find your answers soon as well! 🙂

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

My particular path has been confirmed many times by many different channels / mediums / psychics .

I kind of knew in my early 20's that healing was my starting point and things have unfolded / progressed from there .

So I can say that mediums / channels / psychics have been some help in regards to confirming the inns and outs of my journey thus far and even threw me a few curve balls in relation to what has come up for me that I would not of thought possible years ago .

The remote viewing aspect in your case doesn't quite add up to me I suppose my understanding / experience of remote viewing doesn't show blocks in another but just rather shows another from a remote perspective lols .

It's possible that a psychic can work in ways that I don't understand, each to their own on that score but £1,000 is a hefty fee to pay if one was charged the going rate .

I suppose one might ask as to whether this particular psychic has good testimonials or whether they belong to a credible organisation etc etc ..

Perhaps if you really feel the need for guidance then shop around I have spoken to a few mediums that have been most accurate . I recommend .

I spoke to her 6 months ago and she was spot on how things are developing and opening for me and she even brought through 3 of my guides by name . The names that I had ascertained a few years back .

x daz x

Thanks daz. That's great that your path has been confirmed and good to know your on the right one! This lady has testimonials on her website from clients about remote viewing but the whole thing just doesn't add up for me really.

Thanks for the link and I'll have a look at Tiffany's website, fingers crossed I'll find my way soon!

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

LIlac don't touch it with a bargepole!!! 1000.00 is extortionate and even 250.00 is unreasonable. I charge 20,00 for readings and 50.00 for life coaching. Both techniques can help people who need guidance in their life path....and help them remove any blocks.

(@mouse16)
Honorable Member

Don't go near it, that is a ridiculous amount of money. I can totally understand the feeling of being lost, particularly when it comes to direction/career but this person is trying to take advantage of your vulnerability I would say.

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

Thanks Tashanie and mouse16. Yeah it really is crazy - Thinking on the law of attraction now, maybe that's my next step.... 🙂

(@mouse16)
Honorable Member

I hope you find something that helps. Speaking from experience, I would suggest being wary of anyone who is charging more than seems reasonable to you.

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

Yeah it's crazy really. Was thinking on this Brain Entrainment CD she talked about, think it's like subliminal messges on it, I wonder do subliminal messages work? Any views anyone?

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

We give ourselves subliminal messages all the time....so yes they do work! But I am wary of other peoples subliminal messages. They may not be telling you helpful things.

What is this CD meant to do?

Topic starter
(@lilacjewel)
Trusted Member

All she said was the CD will help with anything and help to improve life in general! ie work/relationships/career etc.

Share: