14 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

hi guys,
can anyone help?
ive lost my pendulum and im really upset about losingit,i went on holiday took her with meand now i cant find her she is a citrine rainbow pendulum in a blck velvet little bag. i know that crystals can dissapearfor a while when they want to,its just that i came home from hols and want to put her back in her special place so i knowthat she is home.
plz plz plz help!
very hormonal with pregnancy at mo so that aint helpin either!
love and light
angelheart

13 Replies
sparkly_stars
(@sparkly_stars)
Noble Member

RE: help! ive lost my pendulum!

My pendulum is always going walkabouts - so in the end I bought a backup pendulum and now when pendulum number 1 goes missing I just ask pendulum number 2 if it is safe in the house - normally the answer is yes - and so then I just wait for her to reappear.

Hope this helps

love & light

Holistic Heaven

Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

hi holisticheaven,
you know i think i might just do that buy another pendie replacement, i just gotta find no 1 pendie she was given to me so it makes her more special to me andshe always comes with me everywhere i go.
thanks holistic

love & light

sparkly_stars
(@sparkly_stars)
Noble Member

I know what you mean my no1 pendulum is very precious but she does tend to wander she was given to me by a friend. No 2 pendie I am not as close too yet she does come in handy when no1 does a disapperaing act and also for checking thatshe is in the house and safe.

x

Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

yay i found my pendie again she just appeared so im gonna cleanse her
thanks holisticheaven

sparkly_stars
(@sparkly_stars)
Noble Member

I was just about to pm you when I read your post - as I asked my pendulum where yours was and the answer was in the house. Glad you have found her.

x

Amelia Jane
(@amelia-jane)
Illustrious Member

I'm glad your pendie turned up...where did you end up finding her?

Love
Nosey Amy:D

Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

it was in my pink bag the funny thing was i had a flashback vision of me puttin in there but every time i checked it wasnt there i even emptied it out loads of times!
which leadsme to the question can crystals make themselves invisible?
kind of a far out question but hey who knows!
i always rationlize things first but cant with this 😀

love jolene

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

A friend of mine (from the UK) went on holiday to Mexico or Peru ... I forget just where, but a loooong way away!

Into a shrine with a place to leave precious offerings, she put a piece of quite unique jewellery that her husband had given her, personally engraved.

When she got home she found it in her jewellery box!!! [sm=eeeK.gif]

No, don't ask me to explain ... I can't 😀

BTW, in an 'urgent' situation, one does not need to go out and buy another pendulum ... anything will do really, even something tied to the end of a piece of string.

Holistic

Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

wow what can i say holistic quite amazing lol so things candissapear and reappear yay!
ah well that has answered me question cool!

love jolene 😉

(@blackcat)
Estimable Member

hey angelheart!

glad to hear your pendulum decided to reappear! and to read the news that you're pregnant...congratulations!

i have 2 pendulums and neither are 'conventional'; one is a 'star' necklace on a piece of thick threadthat was given to me by the same friend that taught me how to use a pendulum (many years before she taught me!) and the other is a heart crystal on a chain that a little girl in my class yonks ago gave me. they always work! funny thing is i keep them in the same drawer together and yet when i open it sometimes one appears not to be there!! [sm=rollaugh.gif]

love and blessings blackcat xx

Topic starter
(@angelheart)
Reputable Member

heya black cat,
where you been hiding?;)
tell me bout it,me finding pendie and the fact that im pregnant that was anunexpectedsurprise lol! cant wait,but the thing that surprised me most was pendie confirmed it for me as i did several pregnancy tests and the first 4 was negativethen asked pendie she said yes then did another it was pos just to make sure did 2 more[sm=rollaugh.gif][sm=rollaugh.gif][sm=rollaugh.gif][sm=rollaugh.gif][sm=rollaugh.gif]

ive got the perfect pendant to use for a pendie so i shall use that too its a ametrine pendant beautiful piece

love & light
[sm=hug.gif]angelheart

(@blink2life)

My pendulum is playing tricks ! Can someone help me and ask if she's safe in my house pleaseeeee. Xoxo

I'm glad your pendie turned up...where did you end up finding her?

Love
Nosey Amy:D

(@blink2life)

My pendulum is playing tricks ! Can someone help me and ask if she's safe in my house pleaseeeee. Xoxo

Share: