Clear all

Effective herbal cream

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@michael-price6)
Reputable Member

I found an article that claimed Thyme cream was more effective than perscription creams. Do other members agree with this?

5 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

Hi Michael,

Your question is a bit ambiguous.

What treatment is the cream in relation to?

Otherwise the answer would be both yes and no depending on what prescription cream it is being compared against. 😀

All Love and Reiki Hugs

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

I think it was to do with acne - it was in the press a couple of days ago - oh yes, [url]see here[/url].

Personally if it works as well as and causes no reaction on the individual's skin then it could be a 'greener' answer!

meadowsweet
(@meadowsweet)
Honorable Member

My sister has repeated problems with acne breakouts and I was going to suggest trying thyme cream to see if she found any improvement.

Thanks for the reminder 😉

(@kamalkhan720)

Do you know about Herbal Product

I am going to know about herbal product , Because i have some tiens product. These are

1. Heart Block (fully cure 100% and money back ) (chitosun, antilip tea, grape extract)

2. Heart Diseases (chitosun, antilip tea, grape extract)

3. Slimming Tea
4. kidney Problem (cordiceps, spirulina )
5. asthma (cordisafe ,calcium, cell rejuvenation)

if you are interest , please contact me. [url]Herbal Treatment[/url]

(@mmelly)
Eminent Member

I never thought that thyme cream can be used to treat acne. Can someone tell me about this product? Lemon can be also used for acne; it is naturally acidic so it can dry the acne. It has also Vitamin C that helps our skin to become brighter or lighter.

Share: