Certificate Name, Appellation and Qualification Badge in ITEC
Mar 06, 2022 6:21 am
Q1. Viewing how the ITEC certificate looks like from the website for Diet and Nutrition, I notice the old one has the word "Diploma" and "Level 3". However, the new one just has "Level 3" without the word "Diploma". I am wondering if this Level 3 Certificate is actually the same with Diploma or different?
Q2. I saw somebody mentioned about VTCT Diploma in Non-Medical Nutrition Advice. Seeing that the new ITEC certificate has included this VTCT, does its full name:
- VTCT (ITEC) Level 3 Certificate in Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapists?
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapists?
- VTCT (ITEC) Diploma in Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapists?
- Diploma in DIET & Nutrition for Complementary Therapists?
- Diploma in Diet & Nutrition (ITEC, UK)?
Q3. Based on the ITEC learner handbook, it mentions about the letters after our names once qualified. Is it correct for HCertCT (iTEC)? Or should the appellation be CertIIIDietNut (iTEC) or DipDietNut (iTEC)?
Q4. Regarding the ITEC Qualification Badge, The ITEC website mentions that it could produce and send the qualified badges for students who have achieved qualifications with ITEC. Does this mean the badge will be provided together with the certificate upon receiving the result?