Notifications
Clear all

Secrets to having awesome dreams

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@vegastarhealings)
  • Do you want to remember your dreams? Do you want to have more vivid dreams? What about taking control in your dreams? Yes all of this is possible. It can require a ton of practice but hey that’s the fun part.
  • Every night after you are in bed, quiet your mind, close your eyes, lights off. Say in your mind and repeat one phrase three (3) times in a row.
  • Example – my intention is to remember my dreams
  • Other examples

My intention is to take control of my dream

My intention is to visit my mother (if deceased) (IE grandmother, any person or pets name)

Pick one of these intentions and try one nightly for a few weeks and see what happens. Or make up your own intention. Always remember to set your intention before sleep.

Don’t every ask how or why this can happen, set your intention and off to sleep you go.

5 Replies
Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Why?

amy green
(@amy-green)
Noble Member

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

I suspect that VegaStarHealings has decided we are not according him/her the respect due!

amy green
(@amy-green)
Noble Member

I suspect that VegaStarHealings has decided we are not according him/her the respect due!

It's a common error to think that what you have found works for you will work for everyone else. Well meaning but flawed, short sighted and, as has been indicated on this forum, also potentially dangerous. So a broader understanding of the situation (e.g. with its various influencing factors and repercussions) would be better received.

(@nathaliem)
Trusted Member

I agree. Dreams are such a personal and intense experience that I doubt this approach would work for everyone. Is there really a reliable way to stimulate vivid dreams? Those within the realm of a healthy body experience of course.

Share: