Real people

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@poppy-summer)
Reputable Member

Can real people turn up in your dreams?
Can you arrange to meet people at a certain time?
Is it all down to astral travel?

7 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

Define "real".

Topic starter
(@poppy-summer)
Reputable Member

Hahaha
Very funny
That's a good point.
Well I mean other people's astral bodies connecting with yours if they show up in dreams.

Energylz
(@energylz)

Well, I wasn't intending on being funny. The question was serious, as it does depend on your perspective of what is "real" as to whether "real" people can turn up in your dreams. Certainly a real physical body of a person can't (though we could argue on the definition of "physical" too 😉 )

It's certainly not a common phenomenon that I've read about, having people connecting via the astral plane deliberately and knowingly. I'm sure there are probably people out there who claim they can do this, but how would you evidence if it can be done unless you do it yourself, with someone else who believes it can be done; and then knowing that any result of such an arrangement is "real" and not just wishful thinking or constructed will.

Perhaps find someone you can experiment with, arrange a time and place to meet in the astral plane and then indicate that you will pass some message across to each other when that occurs (without knowing what each others message is). If you successfully know the message of the other person after the event and you can consistently do this... then I guess it can really be done (certainly science would be interested in knowing about it)

I know, in my "dreams", there have been occasions when the situation has seemed more "real" than a regular dream, and the details and physicality of the person has seemed "real", as if I have truly gone to another place. It's something others have experienced too and you can find it documented all over the place... but yet to be fully explained.

(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

I know, in my "dreams", there have been occasions when the situation has seemed more "real" than a regular dream, and the details and physicality of the person has seemed "real", as if I have truly gone to another place. It's something others have experienced too and you can find it documented all over the place... but yet to be fully explained.

How can one dream be more "real" than another.
Not being an expert I would have thought that dreams were just your own identifying energy (mind/soul for want of a better word) being free to interact with other transient mind energies and having a memory of this on awakening.
Technically I suppose it is possible to re arrange a prior energy meeting but I would have thought that it would require the participants to have such a control over their own individual "minds" that they would almost certainly not need an earthly presence in the first place.
I don't think that Mediums actually pre arrange their contacts.

Energylz
(@energylz)

How can one dream be more "real" than another.

Using "dream" in the loose sense, I know I've had dreams that are obviously dreams... with things just not being how they could possibly be in normal physical reality, and situations changing and somewhat uncontrolled. Then, conversely, I've had "dreams" where the situation has seemed completely real, with real people, doing normal things, and the sense that I am actually there observing things clearly. It's those times when you think "Was that really a dream? or have I somehow travelled somewhere else?"

(@scommstech)
Honorable Member

Using "dream" in the loose sense, I know I've had dreams that are obviously dreams... with things just not being how they could possibly be in normal physical reality, and situations changing and somewhat uncontrolled. Then, conversely, I've had "dreams" where the situation has seemed completely real, with real people, doing normal things, and the sense that I am actually there observing things clearly. It's those times when you think "Was that really a dream? or have I somehow travelled somewhere else?"

I know what you mean as I've had that myself, I just considered that as normal.
Just going slightly off topic, I love the "twilight" dream. Its incredible how answers seem to come through. It's almost as if that twilight period is the gateway to the "astral". I've often wondered if those who have passed on use that opportunity to give us a helping hand. Like a dead musician could prompt a living budding composer, or a deceased mathematician could inject a theory into a struggling scientist.

Topic starter
(@poppy-summer)
Reputable Member

I just remembered I dreamt of this person and I saw their legs and shoes and they looked quite unusual and a few days later I saw a photo of this person with the exact same trousers and shoes.
How would I have known they looked like that if I never saw the picture before I dreamt of them.
That would suggest that it is the real person coming through - their astral, higher self.
Wow fascinating.

Share: