Notifications
Clear all

Dreams of being burgled.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@hollie89)

I've been living with my partner for 10 months now (we both moved out of our parents houses) I've had this dream twice now, but the first one was slightly different, I dreamt that I was coming home and as I got to the front door it was ajar slightly and I suddenly get a sinking feeling, as I walk in I notice that it's trashed but not as bad as I would think and I go upstairs to have a look and I notice both the bedroom and living room tv's are missing and someone has gone through both my handbag and my sister in laws (who has been living with us for a couple months and now is moving back in with her mother) also I don't know if it makes a difference but I love in a maisonette.

2 Replies
(@nathaliem)
Trusted Member

It sounds odd but you should check the dream check-list in this forum. Theft surely has some important connotation, but I'm not sure what!

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

It sounds odd but you should check the dream check-list in this forum. Theft surely has some important connotation, but I'm not sure what!

Surely a check-list for dreams is no more use than a list of what power animals 'mean'?

Share: