Hi all

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hi all im curently living in the west mids area but was born in plymouth, we are in the throngs of selling our house and moving to torbay and was wondering if anyone from Plymouth is a member? take care jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Replies
(@croydon)
Trusted Member

RE: Hi all

I am based in between plymouth and exeter, but am part of a group based in plymouth for holistic therapies. PRHT it stands for Practioners Register for Holistic Therapies, we meet every 6 months for a catch up in the morning and then an afternoon workshop to provide some CPD's. Its run by a lovely lady called Christine Star (Westar School of Aromatherapy) she is in to all sorts of holistic therapies and if you want a network down here in the southwest you couldn't find much better.

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hi there and thankyou for you response, im actually just on this site making new friends and enjoying every min of it. jaxxxxxxxxxxx

Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi Jax 😉

I'm not from Plymouth but live in Torbay! Paignton to be precise.....maybe we can catch up one day?? I originally lived in Somerset so just skipped a county.

Good luck with the move and look forward to seeing more of you around the forums. There doesn't appear to be many Devonians on here so got quite excited when I saw there was a new posting!![sm=1syellow1.gif]

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Well what a small world, im moving back to torbay i was born in plymouth, met my present hubby and moved to west mids. My Daughter lives in the Brixham area. This is so cool lol jaxxxxxx

Share: