Notifications
Clear all

Hello Devon HP

Page 1 / 2
Moonbird
(@moonbird)
Eminent Member

Hello everyone

I am very new to healthy pages, I discovered them just a few days before my Aromatherapy and Massage exams in December. I have been quietly reading for a few weeks now and feel brave enough to introduce myself to all you lovely Devonionians. I am qualified in Reflexology, IHM, Body Massage and Aromatherapy and want to start a part time mobile business, as I work in the RD&E and have 4 grandchildren. I am 52. I live in the Exeter area and moved here nearly 5 years ago. I chose a very silly username (didn't think about it) and now realise that I could have been much more mysterious. It is really nice to have so many likeminded people to talk to, its nice to know you are out there.

Best wishes to you all.

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2008 12:45 pm
Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Hello and welcome to the forums πŸ™‚

I have sent you a PM [Private Message] about your username.

Best wishes to you too, and glad to have you with us.

Holistic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2008 1:03 pm
snagglepuss
(@snagglepuss)
Estimable Member

Hello and welcome Moonbird (I actually like your username lol) πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2008 12:50 pm
Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Sorry if there's any confusion here, snagglepuss. Moonbird IS the new name, it has been changed from the original one. When a username is changed, all the previous posts are then automatically in the new one, just above the avatar.

I'll let Moonbird fill in any gaps if she wants to πŸ˜‰

Holistic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2008 3:31 pm
snagglepuss
(@snagglepuss)
Estimable Member

[url][/url] Silly me lol:):) Think I was having a blonde moment there lol.

[url][/url]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2008 5:09 pm
Moonbird
(@moonbird)
Eminent Member

Hi Snagglepuss
Thanks for the welcome. I have been lucky enough to get the new username of Moonbird. My previous one was the unimaginative one. Do any of the Devonian HP members ever get together for a face to face chat or are we to far spread across the county? Hope we can meet at some time.

regards

Moonbird

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2008 7:02 pm
snagglepuss
(@snagglepuss)
Estimable Member

Hi Moonbird, I do know that some HP'ers sometimes get together when visiting spiritual fairs and other events like that. As for me, I been up here in Sheffield (my hubby's home town) for the last six months so difficult for me an you to meet up at the mo lol. I'm originally a Plymouth girl!!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2008 8:26 pm
littleone
(@littleone)
Trusted Member

Hi there everyone

Welcome to you moonbird good that there are more peeps joining us here in devon. Please feel free to PM me I would be happy to get together for a gossip and coffee, it would be good to get togther with like minded peeps.

Snagglepuss how is the weather up there in sheffield?, not too good down here I'm afraid lots of rain and well as far as i'm concerned very cold.

Take care everyone
Kathryn
xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2008 10:53 am
snagglepuss
(@snagglepuss)
Estimable Member

Hi Kathryn,
weather up here is wet wet wet! but we are having a bit of a mild spell! Hmmm the lull before the storm I think maybe, 'cos "sure as eggs are eggs" I bet we're gonna get cold cold cold bigtime!!!! lol:eek:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2008 1:00 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello Moonbird :wave: welcome to this wonderful forum. It is great to have another new member on here.

I live in the Torbay area and would love to get together some time, I am sure we can collectively pick a venue and date, that would be lovely. It would be great to meet other members too. I have met 'littleone' and we are in close contact now. :038: Hello littleone.

Be good to meet more though.

You will find hp a lovely place, full of interesting people and so much information. It is very addictive though!! So be careful!!

Look forward to hearing more from you and please pm me anytime if you wish.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2008 4:10 pm
littleone
(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hello there all of you

It would be great to meet up i pm moonbird and suggested Totnes we all know how lovely it is there. let me know what you think and when
Love
Kathryn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2008 11:42 am
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Sounds great ! Count me in !!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2008 3:34 pm
om-shanti
(@om-shanti)
Trusted Member

Hi everyone,
It would be lovely to meet you all. Count me in too!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2008 9:29 am
littleone
(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hi all

I Know Moongoddess that you work full time so presume it would have to be a Saturday for you, what about the rest of you I'm ok and can usually arrange things for whenever I want.

Hey don't know about all of you but the sun is just peaking through the clouds here is spring on its way?

hope to hear from you soon
Love Kathryn xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2008 12:55 pm
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi Kathryn πŸ™‚

Have since posted message about Meet Up and received your email!

Look forward to seeing you again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2008 2:15 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: