Jaxx is back

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

But ive moved lol im now in Devon and doing well had 5 parking tickets already so im off and running (away from ticket attendents lol) My life is much busier then it used to be so alas i dont get the time to spend on the net, now that could be a good thing or bad depends on the mood lmao. Happy New year to one and all and may it bring with it all you disire. jaxxxxxx

9 Replies
(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

happy New Year Jax

Glad to see you back...I'm a lot busier now too....:)

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Great to see you back wackyjacky,:hug: and wishing you a Happy New Year too.:D

Warmest wishes- calla lily x

(@tigress)
Illustrious Member

I had been wondering where you were..so..moved to Devon...you lucky thing.
I do think about a simialr move but them wonder how I would earn a living as there must be a healer /therapist on every corner there

tigress

Energylz
(@energylz)

Welcome back jaxx, it's been quiet without you around. hehe!

Love and Reiki Hugs

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

QUIET? how very dare you lmao. happy new year to you.

Tigress im not so sure about your healer on every corner you should consider the move because no matter how many there are im sure there is room for one more.

So this year is the year of changes for me so 1 im getting into shape........................ this weeks shape...sack fo spuds lmao.

Im looking to change my dreadfull diet but with dreaded pmt i only manage the will power for two weeks so any suggestions will be most welcome well apart from a zip. jaxxxxxxx

(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hi Jax

welcome to devon I'm just over the border in Cornwall so flit between the two, it is a lovely part of the country to live, think I appreciate it more now having been away for a year. I agree with you on there not being healers/ therapists coming out of our ears here and they also tend to be spread about a bit, if you understand my meaning.
The reason why I really answered your thread was your comment on your diet and PMT I have exactly the same problem, can be so good for two weeks then it all goes out the window, how do you cope with the PMT? I really do get to my wits end so would also be glad of any suggestions
Oh and by the way where are you in Devon?

love Kathryn x

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Hiya Kathryn a little about me hun i was born in plymouth then moved to torbay then to the midlands now im back in sunny torbay (except today lol) so its like coming home for me. Im not sure i want to inflict my pmt woes on the main board so if you like you can by all means either email me or pm me i will be only too happy to moan at ya lmao. As for tips on how to cope food wise its little and often i think only i cant manage it im affraid. anyway enough for now look forward to hearing from you jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hey Jaxxxx :wave: Nice to hear you are back neighbour! :dft012: When you get settled in give us a pm and perhaps we can arrange a meet up between us and other Torbay members!

wackyjacky
Topic starter
(@wackyjacky)
Honorable Member

Sounds good to me hun jaxxxxxxxxx

Share: