(@pincher)
Eminent Member

hi all in devon, i live in exeter... be good to get our Devon site rocking

8 Replies
Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi Pincher :wave: Pleased to meet you.

Glad to see this thread started up again! I live in Paignton.

Lets hope we get some more on here, it has been a quiet forum in the past. ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic starter
(@pincher)
Eminent Member

well theres two of us now... tomorrow the world:dance:

(@littleone)
Trusted Member

hi there to both of you
im a bit of a newbie just been browsing really, i have just moved back to devon well no to be honest im right on the devon/cornwall border and am in need of finding out whats going on around here so as you say lets hope to get more people on here
kathryn

Topic starter
(@pincher)
Eminent Member

hi littleone, welcome back to gods country:dft009:

Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hi littleone :038: Welcome to the Devon forum. It's great to have you on here and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Whereabouts are you living?

(@littleone)
Trusted Member

thanks

hi there to both of you

Thanks so much for the welcome. Its so good to be back in this beautiful part of the country, we are living in a lovely little village just outside Callington. We were up in Paignton quaywest on Sat it was lovely weather.
So what do you both do and of course anyone else out there im intrigued
cannot get enough of reading the forums.
Im hoping to go to college next month as i said im very new to all this
hope to hear more from all of you in devon and cornwall soon

kathryn x

Moon Raven
(@moonraven)
Prominent Member

Hello littleone :038:

I haven't been to Callington before but know roughly where it is. What is it like?

I may live in Paignton but have never been to Quay West!! Funny isn't it that you can pass something nearly every day and never go in?!

I work in a full time job for the harbour master at Torquay and then at the weekends I have a little retail outlet which is my haven. I sell allsorts of mystical and spiritual products and do spiritual readings and stuff. I also sell online so as you can guess I work seven days a week and most evenings.

I would eventually want to work for myself full time but at the moment I can't see it working out that way! Hmm....maybe some day!

So what about you? Feel free to pm me if you wish, it would be good to keep in touch!

(@080526jk)
Eminent Member

ๅŒ—ไบฌ็™พๅŸŽๆฉ็ง‘ๆŠ€ๆœ‰้™ๅ…ฌๅธ.3.

็ณป็ปŸ่ฝฏไปถๅŠŸ่ƒฝ็‰น็‚น๏ผš็”จๆˆท็ฎก็†๏ผšๅฎž็Žฐๅฏนไฝฟ็”จ็ณป็ปŸ็š„็”จๆˆท็š„ๆƒ้™็ฎก็†็ญ‰ๅŠŸ่ƒฝ๏ผšๅก็‰‡็ฎก็†๏ผš<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="็›‘ๆŽง">็›‘ๆŽงๅฎž็ŽฐๅฏนIC/IDๅก็‰‡็š„ๅฎš็†ๅŠŸ่ƒฝ๏ผŒๅŒ…ๆ‹ฌๅก็‰‡ๅ‘่กŒใ€ๆŒ‚ๅคฑใ€่งฃๆŒ‚ใ€่กฅๅกใ€ๅก็‰‡ๆ›ดๆขใ€ๅก็‰‡ๅ›žๆ”ถ๏ผ›ๆ•ฐๆฎๆŸฅ่ฏขๅ’Œ็ปŸ่ฎก๏ผš<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="็›‘ๆŽง">็›‘ๆŽงๅฎž็Žฐๆ•ฐๆฎๆŸฅ่ฏขๅ’Œ็ปŸ่ฎกๅŠŸ่ƒฝ๏ผŒๅฏนๅฝ“ๅ‰ๆ”ถ่ดนๆƒ…ๅ†ตใ€่ฝฆๅœบ่ฝฆ่พ†ๅœๆ”พๆƒ…ๅ†ต็ปŸ่ฎกๆŸฅ่ฏข๏ผ›ๆ”ถ่ดนๅ‘˜ๅฝ“็ญ็ฎก็†๏ผš<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="็›‘ๆŽง">็›‘ๆŽงๅฎž็Žฐๅฝ“็ญ็ป“็ฎ—๏ผŒๅนถๅฏๆŒ‰ๆ”ถ่ดนๅ‘˜ๆˆ–็ญ็ป„ๆŒ‰ๆ—ฅใ€ๆœˆใ€ๅนด็ปŸ่ฎก็ป“็ฎ—่ฝฏไปถๅŸบไบŽๅฝ“ๅ‰ๆœ€ๆ–ฐ็š„WINDOWSๅนณๅฐๅผ€ๅ‘็š„<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="็›‘ๆŽง">็›‘ๆŽง๏ผŒๅ…ทๆœ‰ๅ…ผๅฎนๆ€งๅผบใ€็•Œ้ขๅ‹ๅฅฝใ€ๆ˜“ไบŽๆ“ไฝœ็ญ‰็‰น็‚นใ€‚ๆŒๅก่ฝฆ่พ†่ฟ›ๅ…ฅๅœ่ฝฆๅœบๆ—ถ๏ผŒๅธๆœบๆŠŠๆœˆ็งŸๅกๅœจๅ…ฅๅฃๆŽงๅˆถๆœบๆ„Ÿๅบ”10ๅ…ฌๅˆ†่ท็ฆปๅ†…ๆŽ ่ฟ‡๏ผŒๅ…ฅๅฃๆŽงๅˆถๆœบๅ†…IC/IDๅก่ฏปๅ†™ๆœบ่ฏปๅ–่ฏฅๅก็š„็‰นๅพๅ’Œๆœ‰ๅ…ณไฟกๆฏ๏ผŒๅˆคๆ–ญๅ…ถๆœ‰ๆ•ˆๅนถไพๆฎ็›ธๅบ”ๅกๅฃๅค„็š„ๆ‘„ๅƒๆœบ่‡ชๅŠจๅฏน่ฝฆ่พ†ๆ‘„ๅƒใ€ๅญ˜ๅ‚จใ€‚่‹ฅๆœ‰ๆ•ˆ๏ผŒ็”ตๅŠจ้“้—ธ่ตทๆ ๆ”พ่กŒ่ฝฆ่พ†๏ผˆ่‡ชๅŠจๆˆ–ไบบๅŠจ๏ผ‰ใ€‚<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="็›‘ๆŽง">็›‘ๆŽงๆœˆ็งŸๅก่ฝฆ่พ†้ฉถๅ‡บๅœ่ฝฆๅœบๆ—ถ๏ผŒๅธๆœบๆŠŠๆœˆ็งŸๅกๅœจๅ‡บๅฃๆŽงๅˆถๆœบๆ„Ÿๅบ”ๅ™จ10ๅ…ฌๅˆ†่ท็ฆปๅ†…ๆŽ ่ฟ‡๏ผŒๅ‡บๅฃๆŽงๅˆถๆœบๅ†…IC/IDๅก่ฏปๅ†™ๆœบๆž„่ฏปๅ–่ฏฅ็‰นๅพๅ’Œๆœ‰ๅ…ณIC/IDไฟกๆฏ๏ผŒๅ‡บๅฃๆ‘„ๅƒๆœบ่‡ชๅŠจๆ”ฏ่ฝฆ็‰Œๆ‘„ๅƒใ€่ฏ†ๅˆซ๏ผŒ่ฐƒๅ–็›ธๅ…ณ่ต„ๆ–™๏ผŒๅˆคๅˆซๅ…ถๆœ‰ๆ•ˆๆ€ง๏ผŒ็”ตๅŠจ้“้—ธ่ตทๆ ๆ”พ่กŒ่ฝฆ่พ†

Share: