What are your thoughts on Justice .

What "Is" Just .

x daz x

8 Replies
Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Well one thing it is not is 'law'

IMHO what it should be (when being used to address any point with all things considered) is as near as damn it - 'fair'

Energylz
(@energylz)

Justice is when something is done for the good of everyone.

If it is for the good of some but not others, then it cannot be Just.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Well one thing it is not is 'law'

IMHO what it should be (when being used to address any point with all things considered) is as near as damn it - 'fair'

Hi Conspiritualist . 🙂

Thanks for your thoughts .

I understand the quality of being fair, but In regards to being "just" and being fair . In who's eyes must there be fairness seen?

Perhaps many would not agree as to what Is fair to one Is not being fair to another .

Perhaps that's why the world Is as It Is at the moment .

Does It seem unfair for there to be an abundance of food and wealth In some areas of the world and poverty and starvation In another?

x dazzle x

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Justice is when something is done for the good of everyone.

If it is for the good of some but not others, then it cannot be Just.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

Hi Giles . 🙂

Are you speaking of what Is of our highest of good .

As we know what Is experienced In reference to our highest of good can "be" and seem at times to be unpleasant and cruel .

x dazzle x

derekgruender
(@derekgruender)
Prominent Member

The word, 'Just' comes from the Latin, 'Jus', meaning 'right', or 'law.'

'Justice' is the correct administration of the law.

So, even though we may personally find some action unreasonable or unfair, if it administers the law, whatever that law may be, it is just.

Energylz
(@energylz)

Hi Giles . 🙂

Are you speaking of what Is of our highest of good .

As we know what Is experienced In reference to our highest of good can "be" and seem at times to be unpleasant and cruel .

x dazzle x

Not quite sure what is meant by "our highest of good", but I would say that it refers to truthful good rather than a false good that has been created through judgement or dualistic ideas.

🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Not quite sure what is meant by "our highest of good", but I would say that it refers to truthful good rather than a false good that has been created through judgement or dualistic ideas.

🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

For me Giles when I give out healing to another for example especially when I work remotely and In prayer I ask for the light that I send to work for the highest of their good .

Perhaps It Is a mental Intention that's going on within me when I refer to this . As we know when we channel light/healing towards another we have their best Interests at heart .

As I have mentioned / touched upon In the sufferings thread sometimes helping another Is not helping them (In the long run) .

So when I pray or heal on behalf of another I ask for the light to work In a way that would be for their greatest / highest of good .

Yes.. that would contain what Is true for them In respect to your comments made In regards to being a truthful good .

x daz x

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Hi Conspiritualist . 🙂

Thanks for your thoughts .

I understand the quality of being fair, but In regards to being "just" and being fair . In who's eyes must there be fairness seen?

Sorry, I meant for the qualification/caveat of my statement to have been already expalined between the brackets?

Share: