Clear all

Acupuncture with CFS/Autoimmune problems

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@lottiex)

Hi all,

I have suffered from CFS for the last 6 years. I had to give up my job in 2005 as I was just ignoring my body and pushing it to the very limits, my health got so bad I could hardly leave the house. It turns out I may have Lupus/autoimmune probs too.

I found that my immune system was so run down and I seemed to be picking up virus after virus. I was not getting very far with my GP so I decided to try various complemetary therapies in the hope that one of them would help me.

I started having accupuncture about a year ago and all I can say is that it has made such a difference to me. I am still far from a picture of health, but I am finally starting to find that I am having more 'good days' and phsyically can mange a bit more. My immune system seems to be stronger than ever now. I have not had so much as a cold since I started having my treatments (touch wood).

I realise that everbody is different, and some things don't have the same positive effects as on others but if anyone is suffering with similar health problems I would certainly give it a try.

I would love to hear if anyone else has tried accupuncture and how they found it?:)

Share: