Stuffed Sausage Hara

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
jbarry
Topic starter
(@jbarry)
Noble Member

I was working with a client who was overweight and trying to work and check the hara but it was so tight I could not get in, and I am fairly strong. Anyone have any success with this type of patient?

4 Replies
artemis
(@artemis)
Noble Member

RE: Stuffed Sausage Hara

Hi JB,

I do not know what type of hara diagnosis you usually do. I was taught to do it as lightly as possible. For diffuclt cases, what I do is make sure I am really aligned in my spine, tehn go over the hara again, with hardly any pressure. You wnat to feel the energy, not the last meal the person had!!! If I still can't pick anything up, I wlll do the diagnsois off body. And if all else fails, I make "an informed guess" as to which meridians would need working.

Artemis

jbarry
Topic starter
(@jbarry)
Noble Member

What about just relaxing the hara with techniques before diagnosing, I can barely make a wave or a squeeze. Do you think a pillow under the knees would help?

artemis
(@artemis)
Noble Member

Pillow under knees helps get th elower back flatter. Not sure if it will also realx a tense hara.

What about just relaxing the hara with techniques before diagnosing,

Not sure if you would manage... But if you start relaxing the hara, you are already treating! I would aim at getting the hara to tell me WHY it is so tnese to start with. Are shoulders also tense?
Are you familiar with back diagnosis? That could be another option.

Artemis

jbarry
Topic starter
(@jbarry)
Noble Member

Diagnosing from the back sounds like a good idea, thanks.

Share: