Notifications
Clear all

Reflexology consents/treatment records

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@wendi)

I have recently qualified as a reflexologist and wonder what everybody does for their paperwork e.g consent forms, treatment records, aftercare sheets etc. Do you design your own or is there a supplier of them? I'd be grateful for any advise please.

9 Replies
Healistic
(@healistic)
Noble Member

RE: Reflexology consents/treatment records

Hi

I do not know where you did your course but you should have been given samples of all forms etc.Bit worrying if you didn't. I would check with them in case they forgot.

I certainly do and would also require my students to design their ownas part oftheir final exam.

sparkie
(@sparkie)
Estimable Member

Hi Wendi

I am currently studying VTCT reflexology and IHM, and the forms we have to use for treatments would not be suitable for use in the real world. As part of VTCT, we are not required to design our own, so are left very much to our own device once qualified. So I understand why you feel you need advice. I spotted a thread recently - not sure how to include it in this post, but go to the Student/Training Forum and it's near the top, called [link= http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=220166 ]All about doctors letters consultation forms and other paperwork [/link]

Hope this helps!

Sarah

(@at-one)
Famed Member

Hello there

Have you got the blue Louise Tucker book? There is an example of a case history form there. I think most therapists design their own. If you PM me with your email address I can send you what I use for history form and treatment form. Aftercare is verbal in my case.

(@bliss-therapies)
Eminent Member

Hi Wendi

When I was doing my training on a VTCT wewere supplied with ones to use at the beginning but had to design our own to use, to show thatwhat we had designed was practical in the real world. A good book to get ideas from isHolistic Therapies - Helen McGuinness.

(@anxious)
Estimable Member

Hi we were given a specimen form on our VTCT course. I have designed my own so if you e-mail me then I can let you see what i'm using (Word file format)

Regards

Topic starter
(@wendi)

Thank you all for your replies. We were given templates for consultation sheets while studying but I just needed to know whether anyone had bought any professionally printed ones once qualified.

(@pablo)

Hi Wendy,

The college where i trained do supply treatment cards about A5 size with diagrams of the feet on one side and space for client details on the reverse. If you want I can send one on for you to have a look at.

Pablo [sm=1syellow1.gif]

Topic starter
(@wendi)

Thanks for the charts, they will help me. Very daunting task, this starting up business!:D
Regards,
Wendi

Mtbw
(@mtbw)
Estimable Member

I have recently qualified as a reflexologist and wonder what everybody does for their paperwork e.g consent forms, treatment records, aftercare sheets etc. Do you design your own or is there a supplier of them? I'd be grateful for any advise please.

Yes, for all treatments.... modern reality required from us to do this and be safe

Share: