Clear all

first session

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@butterfly7)
Trusted Member

I had my first kinesiology session today which was fantastic, I really went out of curiosity as I've read lots about it and wanted to try it for myself in the flesh so to speak!

She went over the basic 14 muscle tests (I don't have any illness or pain to my knowledge!) and highlighted a few issues, in particular with the lung meridian as I was quite sore and tender at the top of my upper arm. She also recommended detoxing. I felt extremley sick after the session though for a good 10 mins and my back was very damp!!

As I didn't have any particular ongoing problems I've not really made any arrangements to go back, however I am wondering if perhaps now she's "sorted my energy out" so to speak, if I should go more regularly? Is it the sort of thing I could get done if, for example, I was feeling quite lethargic or anxious etc...in the future?

Also, she recommended I could try a food sensitivty test, has anyone had one of these?

Thanks!

3 Replies
(@jobelle)
Noble Member

RE: first session

Dear Butterfly7,

Can't answer your question on the food sensitivity taest - sorry!!! But I would like to share my first (and only)experience with Kinesiology.

I was on a course last year and they had a kinesiologist there, they gave us a special rate of £10 per session so that they could sort out our problems so that we could enjoy the course. At the time (as I often do!) I had a very bad cramp in my foot - had had it for more than a week. This guy did some testing and pushing here and there, got off from the treatment table and the cramp was gone - totally gone. Since then I have had it a few times but for minutes rather than hours or days. As I only had the cramp in my foot I thought I might also mention that I suffer badly from period pains - he took 2 of my fingers in his hand and with my fingers pushed/massaged/stimulated some glands just above my pubic bones - I went from 20 painkillers per period down to 1 or 2 and that is only because I start panicking about how bad the pain will get and prevention is better than cure!!LOL!!!

This was in June last year, every few periods seem bad again but then the next one is a breeze - think I will go back for another session at some stage. Still take the trace minerals he recommended and some Vit E and Black Cohosh - will stick with that as well.

As most of us went for a session and we spent a week together we kept getting first hand information about incredible results with this therapy. Also had people who were there the year before, had treatment and a year later the results had proved to be lasting. Thus, I do not think you have to go monthly or 6 monthly as the result seem to speak for themselves. Maybe if you do feel lethargic or anxious it could have to do with you food so maybe you should have that checked out.

I would recommend this to everybody, actually would love to do a course but it seems very expensive to me at this stage.

Regards,
Jo

(@celestine1967)

I had my first kinesiology session today which was fantastic, I really went out of curiosity as I've read lots about it and wanted to try it for myself in the flesh so to speak!

She went over the basic 14 muscle tests (I don't have any illness or pain to my knowledge!) and highlighted a few issues, in particular with the lung meridian as I was quite sore and tender at the top of my upper arm. She also recommended detoxing. I felt extremley sick after the session though for a good 10 mins and my back was very damp!!

As I didn't have any particular ongoing problems I've not really made any arrangements to go back, however I am wondering if perhaps now she's "sorted my energy out" so to speak, if I should go more regularly? Is it the sort of thing I could get done if, for example, I was feeling quite lethargic or anxious etc...in the future?

Also, she recommended I could try a food sensitivty test, has anyone had one of these?

Thanks!

who and where plse contact nos

(@celestine1967)

Dear Butterfly7,

Can't answer your question on the food sensitivity taest - sorry!!! But I would like to share my first (and only)experience with Kinesiology.

I was on a course last year and they had a kinesiologist there, they gave us a special rate of £10 per session so that they could sort out our problems so that we could enjoy the course. At the time (as I often do!) I had a very bad cramp in my foot - had had it for more than a week. This guy did some testing and pushing here and there, got off from the treatment table and the cramp was gone - totally gone. Since then I have had it a few times but for minutes rather than hours or days. As I only had the cramp in my foot I thought I might also mention that I suffer badly from period pains - he took 2 of my fingers in his hand and with my fingers pushed/massaged/stimulated some glands just above my pubic bones - I went from 20 painkillers per period down to 1 or 2 and that is only because I start panicking about how bad the pain will get and prevention is better than cure!!LOL!!!

This was in June last year, every few periods seem bad again but then the next one is a breeze - think I will go back for another session at some stage. Still take the trace minerals he recommended and some Vit E and Black Cohosh - will stick with that as well.

As most of us went for a session and we spent a week together we kept getting first hand information about incredible results with this therapy. Also had people who were there the year before, had treatment and a year later the results had proved to be lasting. Thus, I do not think you have to go monthly or 6 monthly as the result seem to speak for themselves. Maybe if you do feel lethargic or anxious it could have to do with you food so maybe you should have that checked out.

I would recommend this to everybody, actually would love to do a course but it seems very expensive to me at this stage.

Regards,
Jo

plse give contact no

Share: