Foundation Courses

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kate-hj)
Eminent Member

Hi all,

I am a little confused about the variety of training courses offered at Foundation Level.
Is there a big difference between Balanced Health and The Foundation Course? I am a reflexologist and am currently studying nutrition and I think that kinesiology is going to
be my next big project as it fits so well with my interests and I personally have had great results from receiving kinesiology.Like everyone I would like to get to the point of having
practical skills as quickly (and cheaply) as possible but there is so much information out there I don't know where to start!

Any hints and tips?

Kate

2 Replies
SteveBishop
(@stevebishop)
Noble Member

RE: Foundation Courses

Each course tutor will tell you what their skills taught would give you. Some say theirs woud be a foundationand others will say that to get the same skills you'd need to do a further course.

As there are about 120 different types of kinesiology, IMHO you won't find a standard way of training.

If you know what type you want to learn, then call different schools who offer it and ask them what is included in their syllabus.

Not much help, so sorry for that.

Hugs
Steve

Topic starter
(@kate-hj)
Eminent Member

RE: Foundation Courses

Thanks for that, I thought that was what the answer would be, but you never know!

Kate

Share: