9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Gussie
Topic starter
(@gussie)
Famed Member

Hey all

Wondering where any of you get your Bach flower remedies, do you know of a supplier who sells to practitioners / shops? I am looking for a kit first of all but then perhaps to selling essences at a later date.

Any leads would be great! The normal price for these boxes is insane!

8 Replies
(@elliet)
Eminent Member

RE: Bach Flower Remedies

Hi

There is a website called healthylines which sells these essences but I don't know if they are cheaper than elsewhere. Although the initial outlay can seem expensive once you have them you can use them all the time for yourself aswell as for clients so they can be a great investment.

El

DVT
(@dvt)

If you have done Bach Training you can register with Nelsons and buy remedies direct at practitioner prices. I'm sure they have a web site if you search under Nelsons.
Hope this helps

(@azalia)
Illustrious Member

Hi Gussie,

[url]Bailey FlowerEssences[/url] have started to produce Bach now, and they're cheaper in comparison. Bailey does special rates for practioners and retailers so worth checking out to see how they compare....

(@sue-de-nymme)
Estimable Member

Bach used to produce their remedies in 10 ml botles. These were, not surprisingly, cheaper than the 20 ml which they now supply. One of the subtleties of the change was that shops needed a much larger display area and the shops which I frequentceased to stock them.

Bailies, on the other hand, produce the Bach range in the sensible 10 ml size. [link= http://www.baileyessences.com/cgi-bin/atoz_bach.pl?bach ]http://www.baileyessences.com/cgi-bin/atoz_bach.pl?bach[/link]

Bach and Nelsons have just been too greedy. Listen to me being intolerant, I shall go off and dose myself with Beech!!

I intend to convert to Bailiies when my each of my Bach bottles run out. It is my experience that 50% of a Bach treatment is in the consultation which one does with the client in order to determine which essences to use. Getting the client to talk about their feelings and fears is very much part of the process, so I really don't care if Bailley's essences are slightly different to Bach's.

with love and light,
Sue.

(@kinfed)
Trusted Member

Hi Justine
Just a word of caution on investing in vibrational essences - everyone I know wanted the essences used by their kinesiology trainer when they first started training, and most of them still continue to use these original choices. However there is a very large selection of vibrational essences out there and it is likely that you will find one or two ranges that resonate/vibrate better with you than any of the other sets, so I would suggest having a look around first if you don't want to invest too heavily at the moment. As you said you can get testing kits and then suggest to your clients that if they feel it appropriate they can purchase their own bottle - many branches of Boots stock them.

Although their website doesn't have much information, if you contact IFER (International Flower Essence Repertoire) they will send you price lists and brochures. Some of the other practitioners on here might like to share their favourites -

I use Bush Flower, Findhorn and Promises - the Promises come up most often, then Bush Flower, then Findhorn. The Promises have the most beautiful words and the Findhorn essences seem to come up for my more spiritual clients/sessions.

Hugs
Joyce

(@silvermoonflower)
Eminent Member

Hi there

I would agree with Joyce - there are many many different kinds of essences nowadays and it is also my experience that certain ranges will suit different people better. I have trained with Clare Harvey (orginally co-director of the International Flower Essence Repertoire) and she has a website with an on line shop [link= http://www.flower-sense.co.uk ]www.flower-sense.co.uk[/link] During my course with Clare, we used over 20 different ranges and I invested quite heavily in these. I don't regret that at all but I do find that in my practice nowadays, I tend to use mostly Alaskan Essences. The Bach Essences do get used and I use the Healing Herbs variety as I find they are purer.

Another good place to start is with the Australian Bush Essences - you can a lot just with their combination essences.

Good luck - flower essences are fabulous whichever ones you use.

xxx

(@cariadfrance)

I agree that different essences will vibrate at appropriate frequencies for both client and therapist. I have used for years, with great pleasure and effect, Silver Seagull essences which have evolved over time and are now available as Song of the Sky essences. I love the way these have changed and developed. I feel they are energies available to all and perhaps especially appropriate for people who are consciously choosing to follow their path toward themeselves.
Website is

Jane Lumley
Health Kinesiologist (KFRP)
'Joie de vivre workshops'

adaminspace1
(@adaminspace1)

Hi

There is a website called healthylines which sells these essences but I don't know if they are cheaper than elsewhere. Although the initial outlay can seem expensive once you have them you can use them all the time for yourself aswell as for clients so they can be a great investment.

El

Slight correction, it's healthlines. If you haven't yet found a supplier, please PM me for information about practitioner discounts etc.

Share: