are bach flower rem...

Notifications
Clear all

are bach flower remedies safe for my friend to use?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@enfys)
Eminent Member

Hi there, can anyone tell me if it is safe to use bach flower remedies if they are out of date? I have a friend who has two people off onlong term sick so she has their work to do aswell, and has some remedies at home but they are out of date would they still be ok to take? Thank you for your help.
Enfysx

3 Replies
(@silvermoonflower)
Eminent Member

RE: are bach flower remedies safe for my friend to use?

HI there

It really depends on how the essences have been kept. They should keep for a lot longer than their sell by date if they are kept in the dark (or at least out of bright light) and in the cool and ideally away from electro-magnetic energy. If they have been kept like this, they should be ok. She will know anyway if they have gone off as they will not taste good.

A good essence for having too much to do and not enough time is the Australian Bush Essence Calm and Clear

Hope this helps
Sara
Flower Essence Consultant

Topic starter
(@enfys)
Eminent Member

Hi Sara thank you so much for your advise my friend has ordered the calm and clear essences, i used bach flower remedy a while back and it really helped me at that time in my life however im not very well again and sadly have resorted to going to my G.P who has perscribed tablets that i dont feel comfortable with,by the way i have just been on your lovely web site, cant wait to read up on essences later.
thanking you again for your help,
Warm Blessings
Enfys[sm=nature-smiley-008.gif]

(@silvermoonflower)
Eminent Member

You are very welcome [sm=nature-smiley-008.gif]
Sending you and your friend warm wishes

Share: