176 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
16.6 K Views
derekgruender
Topic starter
(@derekgruender)
Prominent Member

Have been thinking a lot just recently about what it means to be 'Free' and what really is 'Freedom.' And I thought it might make an interesting topic of conversation. So, if you have a 'free' moment, let me know what you think 🙂

175 Replies
(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi WildStrawberry

If you didn't take the philosophical/intellectualizing/contemplative route - what preceding steps lead you to the point of choosing to connect to the fullness of self ?

I think that it was more a change of focus, one day I thought that I needed to start looking inward instead of looking outward as we are taught to do (inner intuition), like most people I had been searching for answers all over the place and not finding ones that made sense in relation to this reality that we are experiencing.

What aspect of you chose to connect to the fullness of self?

I do not think it is a case of connecting to the fullness of self, for we never stop being complete within the fullness of self, we just choose to ignore self and create our own inner conflicts which create divisions between our various aspects of consciousness, we just need to accept self in order to become one.

Did you know the fullness of self was there before connecting to it?

I was not aware of the fullness of self or the oneness of consciousness or anything else that I found within before I did it, I simply embraced the thought to look inward as an open ended enquiry and received quite a surprise at what had been awaiting me to look all along. 🙂

Following this event, how was your daily life affected?

I no longer perceive each day as being different to that last, I now perceive what we have here as one continuous life experience which unfolds around us within the now, it is not that I am unaware of what has been in the past and what might be in the future, I am just more grounded within what is unfolding right now.

I guess that revelation has stopped me worrying about what has been and might be and allowed me to become focused within what is. 🙂

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

I think that it was more a change of focus, one day I thought that I needed to start looking inward instead of looking outward as we are taught to do (inner intuition), like most people I had been searching for answers all over the place and not finding ones that made sense in relation to this reality that we are experiencing.

If the connection with the fullness of self wasn't a choice, but more of a shift of focus, what then were the preceding steps which lead to the shift of focus (rather than choice)? And what aspect of you (consciousness) experienced the need to shift focus?

I do not think it is a case of connecting to the fullness of self, for we never stop being complete within the fullness of self, we just choose to ignore self and create our own inner conflicts which create divisions between our various aspects of consciousness, we just need to accept self in order to become one.

It could be said then, that the 'shift of focus' (what you called a choice earlier on) which lead to your 'connection' (with the fullness of self and oneness of consciousness, was actually 'false' - there was no choice. It was in fact the fullness of self and the oneness of consciousness 'pulling the strings' all along.

I was not aware of the fullness of self or the oneness of consciousness or anything else that I found within before I did it, I simply embraced the thought to look inward as an open ended enquiry and received quite a surprise at what had been awaiting me to look all along. 🙂

I no longer perceive each day as being different to that last, I now perceive what we have here as one continuous life experience which unfolds around us within the now, it is not that I am unaware of what has been in the past and what might be in the future, I am just more grounded within what is unfolding right now.

I guess that revelation has stopped me worrying about what has been and might be and allowed me to become focused within what is. 🙂

Did the revelation of the fullness of self and the oneness of consciousness 'stay with you'? After the revelation, what was the effect on your thought patterns, which gave/give structure to your daily life. If everything begins and ends with a thought (I do know what you mean by that, btw) - What effect did the revelation have on your thought patterns, and in turn what effect did that have on your daily life?

(I'm not sure where these question are coming from in me, but thanks for taking the time to answer, btw.)

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi WildStrawberry

If the connection with the fullness of self wasn't a choice, but more of a shift of focus, what then were the preceding steps which lead to the shift of focus (rather than choice)? And what aspect of you (consciousness) experienced the need to shift focus?

The choice was to look inward which changed my focus, what I found when I shifted focus inward and embraced self in place of looking outward whilst fighting and rejecting self was to say the least a pleasant surprise.

It could be said then, that the 'shift of focus' (what you called a choice earlier on) which lead to your 'connection' (with the fullness of self and oneness of consciousness, was actually 'false' - there was no choice. It was in fact the fullness of self and the oneness of consciousness 'pulling the strings' all along.

There is always a choice, nothing is forced, the use of willpower is an outward force of consciousness not an inward one, but our intuition will always attempt to create inner harmony from within the midst of chaos and disharmony, the choice is to listen or argue. 😉

The fullness of self and the oneness of consciousness work non-judgmentally with us, neither will stop us experiencing anything that we choose to experience, in whatever way we choose.

Did the revelation of the fullness of self and the oneness of consciousness 'stay with you'?

Yes once we have a shift within consciousness it is there for as long as we choose to embrace it, there is still a choice but I do not think I would be happy to go back to the inner turmoil that I was experiencing before it. 🙂

After the revelation, what was the effect on your thought patterns, which gave/give structure to your daily life. If everything begins and ends with a thought (I do know what you mean by that, btw) - What effect did the revelation have on your thought patterns, and in turn what effect did that have on your daily life?

I think the biggest shift in the way that I thought was to realise that nothing mattered the way I thought it did, I realised how we orchestrate our life experience and that there is no such thing as right and wrong, no victims or perpetrators, no right or wrong, no true or false, everything is an integral aspect of the oneness of consciousness, therefore we are all one.

The effect of this conceptual understanding was that I stopped worrying and scheming for the future and relaxed into my life experience which I now enjoy, it also taught me how to heal self so that I would know how to heal other people by creating a shift within their consciousness, so that they can choose to allow themselves "to be" rather than constantly trying to be something other than self or prove something to self and others, to stop trying to force things to happen and allow them to unfold without effort, and most of all how to become whole within the healing.

(I'm not sure where these question are coming from in me, but thanks for taking the time to answer, btw.)

I do, but I will let you discover that for yourself. 🙂

You are welcome, incidentally within the now there is no time just the now. 😉

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Thanks Paul,

That all makes perfect sense.

I do, but I will let you discover that for yourself. 🙂

I think the rusty, outmoded thought patterns/structures of my mind are attempting to keep themselves in employment, but their pull is gradually losing strength... have been having spontaneous sensations of joy, heart smiles, smiles etc lately and a sense of being 'pulled deeper' (into my core, it seems) - maybe I'll be to making the discovery soon.

THANKS Again:)

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Yes I have to assess the words that you use to express your understanding, I read you opening gambit of

One is free I would say when one is pure . Pure of intent, thought and pure in action .

Have you experienced how liberating being pure of though, being pure of Intent, being pure of one actions is paul . Could you have a stab at answering this _ you seem to at times not to choose to answer my questions that are in my opinion key aspects to the conversation .

and I see a self limiting thought pattern and belief which will stop anyone who believes it from attaining freedom until they perceive that they have attained continuous purity of thought and the resulting actions which come from the thoughts, I also see that that belief will give anyone who believes it a problem every time they think anything that they perceive to be an impure thought.

This is an observation formed from my understanding of being non-judgemental within self.

Absolutely agree mate that you assess what I have said but the moment you have come to a conclusion of what meaning is behind my words and say anything that relates to them you are in judgement . You seem to be blinded by your own judgement mate and that is a judgement I have made through evaluating your words . When you say you are coming from a non judgemental place to then tell me I have a problem in understanding what is non judgemental then that is a you judging I . I know that the energy behind the judgements made between you and I is warm and fuzzy so all is good lol . I don’t have a problem at all with judgement or non judgement but for you to suggest such a thing derives from judgement .

A person notices the sun and can ascertain that the sun is round yellow and hot _ that is non judgemental . The moment one say’s Oh it’s too hot today then a judgement is made of the sun in relation to one’s preferences .

In order to become non-judgemental I did not sit down and spend years evaluating the difference between being judgemental and being non-judgemental in order to make a judgement upon the merits of both, for if I was to do that intellectually, then I would always be judging if I was being judgemental or not, much like am I being pure or not.

What happened was when I chose to connect with the fullness of self and through that I discovered the oneness of consciousness, I found unconditional acceptance in an open and non judgemental way, as this is my authentic self, I was happy to simply accept it without any reservations or judgements.

I do not have to evaluate what I am unless I wish to define or pass judgement upon self, there is a different way to being judgemental with self and that is to simply accept self in an open and non-judgemental way, that way we are always free to simply be.

Mate like I said evaluation can happen in an instance one doesn’t need to sit down for years weighing up this and that . The more that one is pure of thought and intent the more transparent everything becomes, one begins to understand the processes of self in relation to one’s experience of life and within that one’s relationship with life and all that is of it . Without the purity there is no clarity without these essences there is no freedom within mind . .

x daz x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

Have you experienced how liberating being pure of though, being pure of Intent, being pure of one actions is paul . Could you have a stab at answering this _ you seem to at times not to choose to answer my questions that are in my opinion key aspects to the conversation .

I have been answering your questions, but they are perhaps not the answerers that you wish me to give you!

To answer that question I would firstly need to know exactly what you judge to be pure and what you judge to be impure?

As I do not make any judgements concerning my thought patterns, then in the absence of judgements concerning this, then the only answer I have is that my thoughts are whatever they are right now.

Absolutely agree mate that you assess what I have said but the moment you have come to a conclusion of what meaning is behind my words and say anything that relates to them you are in judgement . You seem to be blinded by your own judgement mate and that is a judgement I have made through evaluating your words . When you say you are coming from a non judgemental place to then tell me I have a problem in understanding what is non judgemental then that is a you judging I . I know that the energy behind the judgements made between you and I is warm and fuzzy so all is good lol . I don’t have a problem at all with judgement or non judgement but for you to suggest such a thing derives from judgement .

Or I could simply be making a statement of what is. 🙂

Mate like I said evaluation can happen in an instance one doesn’t need to sit down for years weighing up this and that . The more that one is pure of thought and intent the more transparent everything becomes, one begins to understand the processes of self in relation to one’s experience of life and within that one’s relationship with life and all that is of it . Without the purity there is no clarity without these essences there is no freedom within mind . .

As WildStrawbery is finding, the mind does not relinquish its self created position of power easily, when we let go of what we evaluate or judge things to be, then we are left with what is, it has nothing to do with a preconceived ideal of being pure.

Purity is whatever we define it to be, when we let go of the thoughts that create the attachments surrounding what we have defined it to be, then there is no purity, only what is, since we then do not have to limit our life experience within the confines of the definition of purity, then we are free to be.

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

I have been answering your questions, but they are perhaps not the answerers that you wish me to give you!

To answer that question I would firstly need to know exactly what you judge to be pure and what you judge to be impure?

Hi Mate,

Well you seem to think that I have a problem with ascertaining what is and what isn’t a non judgemental expression .

Are you saying therefore that you can relate to what a problem is and you cannot relate to that which is pure .

Many questions go unanswered paul that don’t relate to my questions put to you . You change what was referenced as a redirection to a change of focus, I ask you as did W.S. along the lines of why does one change a focus or why does one change one’s direction and you speak of free will . What lies behind one’s thoughts and actions that are of free will . You don’t believe in having a conscience and when I ask you why would a child abuser stop abusing children for instance and you suggest that one becomes tired of it . I ask why does one become tired of anything? I ask what’s the difference between the men that say that God is love, God is a man, and God just is _ in respect of which one is in anymore or less judgement of God . I ask from where have you ascertained that one has free will etc, etc ..

So I don’t see that you have answered these questions paul it’s not that they are answers I don’t wish to hear or whatever . 🙂

Or I could simply be making a statement of what is.

To make a statement that involves making assumptions of how I have ascertained my understandings is a judgement paul . To make a statement of what is _ for me you would have know all that I am .

One will lose the essence of what is as soon as one puts words and understandings to whatever what is _ is . One could say God just is _ well what exactly is just God .

Anything that is of a description of what is or having an understanding of what is _ Isn’t what is . One can realize what is but that is beyond understanding .

x dazzle x

Energylz
(@energylz)

Are you saying therefore that you can relate to what a problem is and you cannot relate to that which is pure .

Many questions go unanswered paul that don’t relate to my questions put to you . You change what was referenced as a redirection to a change of focus,

... cut ...

So I don’t see that you have answered these questions paul it’s not that they are answers I don’t wish to hear or whatever . 🙂

I think the difficulty here is that you are asking Paul to answer questions with judgement in order to explain his understanding of "what is" that is without judgement.

For example you ask:

Have you experienced how liberating being pure of though, being pure of Intent, being pure of one actions is paul

And Paul is asking what you mean by "purity"...

... because to know purity requires judgement (or subjective quality), thus requires knowing impurity, and by whos standards of subjectiveness is purity and impurity measured?

It would be like asking if an apple is tasty or horrid. The apple just IS... whereas the taste is subjective.

So, I don't see that the questions are being unanswered, but as Paul says, perhaps the answers are not what you are looking for in an answer, simply because one can't give a judgemental answer to explain something that by it's nature is non judgemental.

Has Paul experienced purity of thought, purity of intent, purity of actions? ... well Paul has Experienced.... that is what living in the present moment is. One could place judgement on those experiences to say whether they are "pure" or whatever, but that would merely be subjectiveness in the mind, placing labels of what is pure or not on experiences, and that may not be the same "pure" that other people would judge.

That's what I'm reading anyway... keeping my distance and reading it.

🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

I think the difficulty here is that you are asking Paul to answer questions with judgement in order to explain his understanding of "what is" that is without judgement.

For example you ask:

And Paul is asking what you mean by "purity"...

... because to know purity requires judgement (or subjective quality), thus requires knowing impurity, and by whos standards of subjectiveness is purity and impurity measured?

It would be like asking if an apple is tasty or horrid. The apple just IS... whereas the taste is subjective.

So, I don't see that the questions are being unanswered, but as Paul says, perhaps the answers are not what you are looking for in an answer, simply because one can't give a judgemental answer to explain something that by it's nature is non judgemental.

Has Paul experienced purity of thought, purity of intent, purity of actions? ... well Paul has Experienced.... that is what living in the present moment is. One could place judgement on those experiences to say whether they are "pure" or whatever, but that would merely be subjectiveness in the mind, placing labels of what is pure or not on experiences, and that may not be the same "pure" that other people would judge.

That's what I'm reading anyway... keeping my distance and reading it.

🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

It’s not like that at all Giles . 🙂

I have enjoyed speaking with paul as always and I find much of what he says resonating with my own understandings believe it or not lol but there are some key aspects of his understandings that I am continuing to explore with him that seem to go unanswered .

As like I said if paul can have an understanding of what a problem is and make a judgement in that something is problematic for another then I am sure that he can make another judgement on something else like how pure is the water that one drinks or how pure is one’s own thoughts .

Does this mean that paul has had direct experience of problems and not to which is pure? He speaks of freedom, he speaks of judgement and non judgement, he speaks of what is . I haven’t put any of the words in pauls mouth for instance when describing having a change of focus . To use a word like focus and redirection and to use embracing and such likes must mean he can relate to all aspects of his words chosen .

I am just asking out loud for further understanding in regards to pauls wordfull evaluations .

x dazzle x

Energylz
(@energylz)

As like I said if paul can have an understanding of what a problem is and make a judgement in that something is problematic for another then I am sure that he can make another judgement on something else like how pure is the water that one drinks or how pure is one’s own thoughts .

Slight difference there. Purity of water would be determined on a scientific basis... water being H2O and any other consituents being considered impurities. Pure thoughts on the other hand, can only be subjectively determined because the measure of what is pure and impure is purely (pun intended 😉 ) based on the "norms" of the society, whether that society is one person, a family, a township or further afield etc.

So, whilst I'm sure Paul can use judgement within mind like any of us can, for another person to ask about the purity would be by comparison to what they consider Pure. In which case Paul would need to know your own definition of Purity (and hence impurity) to be able to answer the question, hence why he asked. 🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

This topic is about being free, I am free to choose to be judgemental or non-judgemental, being non-judgemental is my preferred option, I can do this because I am not locked into being judgemental.

I can only give you answers from within my own understanding, which is formed from my life experience to date, you give me words and I answer you from my understanding.

I understand what it is to embrace judgements and use those judgements to focus and restrict our life experience and I also know what it is to let go of being judgemental and just allow ourselves to be, so that we are free to become our life experience.

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Slight difference there. Purity of water would be determined on a scientific basis... water being H2O and any other consituents being considered impurities. Pure thoughts on the other hand, can only be subjectively determined because the measure of what is pure and impure is purely (pun intended 😉 ) based on the "norms" of the society, whether that society is one person, a family, a township or further afield etc.

So, whilst I'm sure Paul can use judgement within mind like any of us can, for another person to ask about the purity would be by comparison to what they consider Pure. In which case Paul would need to know your own definition of Purity (and hence impurity) to be able to answer the question, hence why he asked. 🙂

All Love and Reiki Hugs

Lol Giles . I agree in the slight differences between the purity of one's thoughts and the purity of one's drinking water but I think many would get the meaning behind my words . 😉

My post back to you Giles contained the dilemma of how one can make judgement on one thing and then cannot seemingly judge something else and all you do is pull me up on my definition of purity .

So, whilst I'm sure Paul can use judgement within mind like any of us can,

apparently not . 😀

In regards to purity of one's thoughts I would say that if one is pure of thought one is pure of heart and if one is pure of heart then one's conscience is clear, If one's conscience is clear then there is nothing that is of the mind that keeps them attached to which has tainted their expression . If one is of a pure essence then one is free in mind .

Just a thought Giles and you don't have to answer 😀 The question I brought to pauls attention regarding the 3 men each having a different take on to what is God .

1. God is love
2. God is Man
3. God just is .

Which suggestion has or hasn't derived out from judgement .

x dazzle x

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz

This topic is about being free, I am free to choose to be judgemental or non-judgemental, being non-judgemental is my preferred option, I can do this because I am not locked into being judgemental.

I can only give you answers from within my own understanding, which is formed from my life experience to date, you give me words and I answer you from my understanding.

I understand what it is to embrace judgements and use those judgements to focus and restrict our life experience and I also know what it is to let go of being judgemental and just allow ourselves to be, so that we are free to become our life experience.

Hi Mate,

This has never been about being free to judge or not to judge, this was about your stance in that you cannot ascertain this or that in such a way because that will be expressed as a judgement . The nature of defining anything in any shape or form will derive from a judgement of what that something is, be it self or be it God or to what is purity .

The only way one can escape judgement is by doing, thinking, or saying nothing about what one is perceiving ..

The moment one does then they are in judgement .

I think many see judgement as a dirty word and I have no issues with it for I have come to my own understanding of myself or the self through self judgement .

The tainted aspect of judgement derives from one making judgements of another I would say .

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

This has never been about being free to judge or not to judge, this was about your stance in that you cannot ascertain this or that in such a way because that will be expressed as a judgement . The nature of defining anything in any shape or form will derive from a judgement of what that something is, be it self or be it God or to what is purity .

No, my stance is quite simple, as I have accepted a non-judgemental way of being for quite a while, I now find it unnatural to think judgmentally, so when you ask me to think of having pure thoughts, it simply does not compute and I have nothing to give you.

The only way one can escape judgement is by doing, thinking, or saying nothing about what one is perceiving ..

Sorry but a perception is a thought, no thoughts process equates to no perceptions, our perceptions can be formed through the filtered perception of a judgemental way of being or they can be open and free, in which case whatever we are perceiving is accepted for whatever it is and then it is replaced by the next perception that we become aware of within our thoughts.

That way a life experience becomes nothing more than a life experience.:)

I think many see judgement as a dirty word and I have no issues with it for I have come to my own understanding of myself or the self through self judgement .

The tainted aspect of judgement derives from one making judgements of another I would say .

I do not judge the word judgement itself as it is simply a word, I accept the ramifications that being judgemental have upon self and through that our life experience, but I do not accept that there are good and bad judgements, we can be in judgement of self or we can accept self non-judgmentally.

One way defines our boundaries and the other way sets us free. 🙂

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

No, my stance is quite simple, as I have accepted a non-judgemental way of being for quite a while, I now find it unnatural to think judgmentally, so when you ask me to think of having pure thoughts, it simply does not compute and I have nothing to give you.

Sorry but a perception is a thought, no thoughts process equates to no perceptions, our perceptions can be formed through the filtered perception of a judgemental way of being or they can be open and free, in which case whatever we are perceiving is accepted for whatever it is and then it is replaced by the next perception that we become aware of within our thoughts.

That way a life experience becomes nothing more than a life experience.:)

I do not judge the word judgement itself as it is simply a word, I accept the ramifications that being judgemental have upon self and through that our life experience, but I do not accept that there are good and bad judgements, we can be in judgement of self or we can accept self non-judgmentally.

One way defines our boundaries and the other way sets us free. 🙂

Your clients before they reach you, Paul have been living lives of self (little self) judgement and judging others, and experiencing the ramifications. When your clients reach you, you perceive them and I am presuming that you don't 'sit in judgement', but are able to see (perceive) their (your clients) perceptions from their (your clients) own Point Of View.

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi WildStrawberry

Your clients before they reach you, Paul have been living lives of self (little self) judgement and judging others, and experiencing the ramifications. When your clients reach you, you perceive them and I am presuming that you don't 'sit in judgement', but are able to see (perceive) their (your clients) perceptions from their (your clients) own Point Of View.

Sort of, yes we have intuition and within the oneness of consciousness which we heal, all is one, I also have a vast life experience in which to call upon and bring forth into the equation.

We tune into the people who come for this type of healing and utilise empathy, so that when they express what they perceive the problem to be, then we can perceive what they are telling us in the way that they are telling us, whilst at the same time perceiving the problem from a non-judgemental way of being.

This allows us to show them how the problem would not have been a problem from a non-judgemental way of being, as well as explaining to them that when they chose to apply whatever judgement they have applied to whatever it was that they internalise in a judgemental way, has formed an internal conflict between the different aspects of consciousness.

They then have a choice to embrace the solution which we offer them or reject it and come up with a different solution which we will help them to integrate into their core way of being, or to call it a day and walk out.

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Paulie,

To have a stance in anything derives from judgement you just fail to see that . To have a stance in being non judgemental is being judgemental . The moment you speak of being non judgemental one is in judgment of what being non judgemental is and means to you . You say that you accept the ramifications of self judgement and in order to accept these ramifications one has to have made a judgement in that there are ramifications and what they be entail .

It’s like the 3 men analogy again but this time they speak of is there life on other planets .

1. Yer of course there is .
2. Nah there is no such thing .
3. I am keeping neutral _ I’am undecided .

There all in equal judgement . For the bloke to make no comment and remain neutral one has made that judgement through his own evaluation, and has an equal stance as much as the other two .

That way a life experience becomes nothing more than a life experience.

To perceive is to be aware of something . What one thinks about what one perceives becomes their perception . . As in my quote I said perceiving not perception .

One way defines our boundaries and the other way sets us free.

It’s like you saying I see the sun but I don’t judge the word sun but when I get sunburned I accept that I am burnt . I accept that being out in the sun all day long will burn me . The moment one ascertains that being in the sun all day long caused the sunburn one has been in judgement whether or not one blames the sun directly or not or whether one blames the self for staying out in it . It’s either judgement of self or judgement of something other than self .

Just because one accepts something doesn’t exclude that acceptance from a judgement made . In order to accept anything one has an understanding of what it is that one is accepting . To have an understanding of such things one has had to at some stage made a judgement .

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

Being non-judgemental means to embrace reality as it is, rather than analysing, evaluating and judging it.

I accept the reality that we are functioning in; it will be whatever it is, no matter how people attempt to define it, so in place of judging what is, I simply accept what is.

At the end of the day we perceive things through our thoughts within consciousness, we become aware of things through our thoughts within consciousness, we can choose to analyse and apply judgements to those thoughts or not.

There is a difference between coming to an understanding through evaluation and contemplation or an understanding which comes from accepting what is without evaluation; one has placed a restriction of judgement upon the understanding and the other has no restrictions because it has no judgement to create a restriction.

As I said earlier, there is no such thing as a good or bad judgement, there is only judgement, every judgement forms a restriction which robs us of our freedom, therefore in order to be free, we need to let go of our judgemental way of being and accept the freedom which that choice creates within us in an open and non-judgemental way.

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz

Being non-judgemental means to embrace reality as it is, rather than analysing, evaluating and judging it.

I agree

but .. Paul for anyone to know that one is non judgemental one has made that judgement ..

In other words the only time one is being non judgemental is when they don't know that they are . 🙂

That is Freedom .

The same goes for self realization / enlightenment _ You don't know that you are . The moment one thinks that they are they are not . 🙂

x dazzle x

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

There is a difference between coming to an understanding through evaluation and contemplation or an understanding which comes from accepting what is without evaluation; one has placed a restriction of judgement upon the understanding and the other has no restrictions because it has no judgement to create a restriction.

Nah It’s all word play Paul . To accept anything which derives from non evaluation is not accepting without evaluation because the moment one feels as if they are in acceptance one has concluded that they are .

The moment one accepts anything _ there is judgement, a judgement in that one has not been accepting at some point and one can therefore tell the difference between the two .

x dazzle x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Sort of, yes we have intuition and within the oneness of consciousness which we heal, all is one, I also have a vast life experience in which to call upon and bring forth into the equation.

We tune into the people who come for this type of healing and utilise empathy, so that when they express what they perceive the problem to be, then we can perceive what they are telling us in the way that they are telling us, whilst at the same time perceiving the problem from a non-judgemental way of being.

This allows us to show them how the problem would not have been a problem from a non-judgemental way of being, as well as explaining to them that when they chose to apply whatever judgement they have applied to whatever it was that they internalise in a judgemental way, has formed an internal conflict between the different aspects of consciousness.

They then have a choice to embrace the solution which we offer them or reject it and come up with a different solution which we will help them to integrate into their core way of being, or to call it a day and walk out.

Surely the clients problem (and every contributing factor) could not have been any other way until the point of reaching you - because it is as a part of what Is.

(I'd just like to point out that I'm not trying to fault find.)

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

In other words the only time one is being non judgemental is when they don't know that they are . 🙂

That is Freedom .

The same goes for self realization / enlightenment _ You don't know that you are . The moment one thinks that they are they are not . 🙂

I am running out of ways to express this, there is a difference between knowing what something or self is and placing a judgement upon that knowing.

Accepting self in that we think therefor we are, with out placing a judgement upon the realisation of self; is not the same as defining self as I am a great person, I am a small person, I am a good person, I am a pure person, I am love, I am unworthy to be loved or I am an evil person etc.

Nah It’s all word play Paul . To accept anything which derives from non evaluation is not accepting without evaluation because the moment one feels as if they are in acceptance one has concluded that they are .

The moment one accepts anything _ there is judgement, a judgement in that one has not been accepting at some point and one can therefore tell the difference between the two .

I can offer you an ice-cream, we both know that it is an ice cream, not because we have judged it to be an ice cream, but because we have been told that it is an ice cream.

You can simply accept the ice cream that I am offering you non-judgmentally and eat it, or you can start to asses my reasons for offering you an ice-cream, what is Paul after, has he done something to it, if I take it do I have to give something in return etc.

Irrespective of any reason that I might have for offering you an ice-cream and irrespective of whether you choose to accept it non-judgmentally or not, will have no impact upon the ice cream, which simply is what it is.

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi WildStrawberry

Surely the clients problem (and every contributing factor) could not have been any other way until the point of reaching you - because it is as a part of what Is.

(I'd just like to point out that I'm not trying to fault find.)

That is correct, in that they have created their own reality or what is for themselves, had they chosen to accept whatever they applied judgement to, then they would not have created their reality to surround that judgement, but would have been able to embrace what is in an open and non-judgemental way.

In other words they would not need to come to us for transformational healing because they would be expressing wholeness in place of division. 🙂

NICE_1
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz

I am running out of ways to express this, there is a difference between knowing what something or self is and placing a judgement upon that knowing.

Accepting self in that we think therefor we are, with out placing a judgement upon the realisation of self; is not the same as defining self as I am a great person, I am a small person, I am a good person, I am a pure person, I am love, I am unworthy to be loved or I am an evil person etc.

I can offer you an ice-cream, we both know that it is an ice cream, not because we have judged it to be an ice cream, but because we have been told that it is an ice cream.

You can simply accept the ice cream that I am offering you non-judgmentally and eat it, or you can start to asses my reasons for offering you an ice-cream, what is Paul after, has he done something to it, if I take it do I have to give something in return etc.

Irrespective of any reason that I might have for offering you an ice-cream and irrespective of whether you choose to accept it non-judgmentally or not, will have no impact upon the ice cream, which simply is what it is.

Nah your missing the point again Paul . It is the judgement that is made prior to knowing what something is or isn’t . What name / label one’s applies to it matters not .

You cannot get to the point of knowing something without having judgement that something else is what that thing is that one say’s that he knows .

It could be that neither of what one thinks to be is what it appears to be or actually Is but the judgements have been made to come to any conclusions that can be known .

As in like saying I am non judgemental _ One has to be in judgement to know what is nonjudgmental in the first instance which lead me to say in the last post when I said one can only be non judgemental when you don’t know that they are being .. because if you know you are being nonjudgemental then one is not . It’s like in the art of selfless giving, the moment you know you are giving then that is the moment that you are no longer giving .

I appreciate your thoughts Paul and perhaps by you saying that you have run out of ways to express your meaning we should wrap this conversation up and look forward to the next thread .. 🙂

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Yes I think that this one has gone as far as it can go. 🙂

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Yes I think that this one has gone as far as it can go. 🙂

WAIT !!!

What flavor is the Ice Cream? Tell me it's Fudge Brownie...............!

Page 6 / 6
Share: