5 Users
0 Reactions
NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Guy's . .

In an ideal world life would be....?

What would be your ideal world .. Is it already?

If not why would you say that it isn't ?

x dazzle x

6 Replies
(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Hi Guy's . .

In an ideal world life would be....?

What would be your ideal world .. Is it already?

If not why would you say that it isn't ?

x dazzle x

Hi daz,

You know I'm going to turn your own questions back at you.... so....what are your answers?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi daz,

You know I'm going to turn your own questions back at you.... so....what are your answers?

Hi W.S.

In a way what could be perceived by one as an ideal world could perhaps not be ideal for another so perhaps an ideal world would be ideal only if it was ideal for all .

Each moment can potentially house change so an ideal world today may not be ideal tomorrow . If each individual is evolving at a unique rate for use of a better word in every given moment then it may be impossible for a particular world to be of an ideal reality .

I think what maybe seemingly ideal now so to speak may not serve a purpose that relates to how it is now . Many may envisage a world that is of peace for example and how sweet would that be, but I would say there is a lack of peace for a reason .

When the worlds individuals as a collective is at peace then that peaceful state of the world would no longer be ideal because one is living it . .

Perhaps the way of the world is ideal now even if one believes that it isn’t so .

x dazzle x

(@alisonm)
Estimable Member

In my ideal world nature is abundant with wildflowers and insects and all food is grown and harvested in the most wholesome way possible, - and everyone can afford it.

derekgruender
(@derekgruender)
Prominent Member

I've typed all sorts of answers to this question, but deleted them all because, do you know what? I'm actually living in my ideal world 🙂

spiritual nut
(@spiritual-nut)
Trusted Member

This World is Ideal

This World is ideal
for the purpose for which it was fashioned.

🙂

derekgruender
(@derekgruender)
Prominent Member

This World is ideal
for the purpose for which it was fashioned.

🙂

Fashioned by whom? Or what?

Share: