68 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Guy's .

Perhaps others have followed the philosophy posts of late and what came to mind (In reference to comments made by Chris and Paul) Hi guys . 🙂 - (Are your ears burning) he eheh he

Well Chris wanted me to produce an orange out of thin air and Paul suggested that I write my name In the stars and fly around for a while whilst what I am Is connected to my physical body In order to prove In a way that I am God for use of a better word (lol) . . . (we all are the same God ) . . 🙂

So Guy's ...

What Is a miracle In your eyes . What Is or Isn't possible .

I have witnessed / experienced many things that Involve Interactions from one dimension to another, many healers have witnessed and been a part of miraculous healing sessions etc . .

BUT

Can these type of Instances fit within the miracle bracket .

What are the key Ingredients of a miracle .

If we all tapped In to what we are's potential then so called miracles would be happening every minute of the day . Perhaps they are and are going unnoticed .

Perhaps one can look at any aspect of life - Be It a flower or a tree - or your child and see that as a miracle In It's self .

Did Jesus actually perform miracles or was what was written In reference to his miracles just symbolic?

Some masters like Sai Baba are reported to of manifested objects from thin air - but In a way that could be similar to what we are trying to produce In Physical mediumship and that Is to open a portal from one dimension In to another that will enable physical objects to dematerialise from one part of time and space and rematerialise In another .

So Is that kind of thing miraculous or Is It just something that the mind allows and can create . . If that Is so then nothing Is miraculous .

x dazzle x

67 Replies
jeannie
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Shouldn't this be in the Religion section?

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
Lol – great start – ears burning but not like the bush….I think the burning bush may have a scientific explanation.

Life itself may be seen as a miracle – but for the context of the examples you gave I would always see (at least) that a miracle is something that cannot be explained by ‘natural’ processes. Now this has a built in process, as we are learning all the time, pushing the boundaries of knowledge back every day, so yesterday’s miracle may well be today’s norm. This describes I think some of the healing that we see, and generally accept as ‘normal’, but others may well see as miraculous.
If one stretches this question then to its limits one has to arrive at the kind of changes that only a creative God can produce, not just something that one day we will be able to explain, but those events that we (as Gods creations) will not be able to explain. If we one day manage to reach God-status then we will be able to do these things, and hopefully understand how they are done, at which stage we will not see them as miracles – but until then…
So when you made the original comments about being able to perform creationist events in what you termed your God-creationist or god-self mode of course the problem arises as you point out about what is actually of that ‘scale’ and how does this compare to what healers and lightworkers are doing. So let’s just take an example fro the moments – take the raising of Lazerus, and let’s just assume for the minute that in that heat he really was dead and not hypothermic or something, then the restoration of his spirit and all other bits, the re-animation of his body will have to be seen as a miracle. It may be that one day we learn how to do this, but for the minute it is unexplainable and un-doable. As soon as a reasonable way for Jesus to have done this without god-creationist powers is offered it will change our view of the even – so it is a personal perspective thing – so the definition changes from person to person.
In terms of the question rather than the challenge I think some would see what healers do as miraculous, I think they are mostly uninformed. Do I think that some healers wish to be seen as miracle workers – oooh yes, for sure.

In terms of the challenge (lol), how is the orange coming along (the segments are easy, but the peel is a lot more difficult), the point was of course about distinguishing between false claims, false knowledge, inflated but unproven opinions and beliefs – and the other side of the point where actualities are realised in some form. Much must remain as possible possibly delusional unless there is some test that verifies the actual position, and while much must remain open as currently being unproovable (including some of my thoughts) only some kind of test other than ‘simply knowing’ is evidential for validation.
This underlines part of the problem about ‘knowing’ and ‘truth’ – simply personal wishfulness in many cases yet claimed as certain and factual.
Do I put claims of having god-creationist powers in the league – well, I’m not sure, the problem for me lies in the question whether we are part of god or made by god, whether we return and are subsumed by god or whether we have an independent existence when we die, and of course what our role is in this journey of life. Our views do coincide quite a lot, on this aspect I think we differ. I ‘think’ I am right, but cannot prove it, I think you are ‘wrong’, but cannot prove it – however at least by exploring and discussing, dissecting and investigating we may well get nearer the truth – if we do ‘it will be a blooming miracle’ - lol.
love
chris

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Life itself may be seen as a miracle – but for the context of the examples you gave I would always see (at least) that a miracle is something that cannot be explained by ‘natural’ processes.

Hi Chris . Hope your ears have cooled down a bit heh ehe 🙂

Thanks for your thoughts here .

From a particular vantage point chris I would absolutely agree . All of life Is literally quite breath taking when we begin to see the grand design of things down to how mathematics plays It’s part In the universe and to how every atom and cell has a function and to the multitude of forms one can experience life as and within a multitude of dimensions etc . .

You mention a miracle is something that cannot be explained by ‘natural’ processes.

I would agree In a way - It’s really basically down to understanding Isn’t It . If an Individual knows how a magician pulls an easter bunny from his hat then It no longer holds the wow factor . If one can explain the unexplained then whatever that may be no longer be an enigma .

I am very Interested In the history of our earth and the Inhabitants of It that were supposedly from the stars . I am talking times of atlantis / Sumeria / the anunnaki etc . . These entities were seen as Gods because there d.n.a. was unlocked or decoded far more than the human being was / Is . Of course there Is much talk of the human strand being designed In a way that keeps their mindful consciousness restricted .

This Is close to my heart Chris as I have past life memories of being an egyptian royal and over the last 15 years certain information and off world energies have stepped forward . This d.n.a. stuff Is quite relevant . That’s why self enquiring Is so Important because the more one uses their own mind to break free of the illusions the more one Is activating their so called junk d.n.a. and the more one Is aligned to their own energy centres etc . .etc . .

Going a bit of topic here (lol) but It does offer an explanation as to why certain Individuals can consciously experience a wider spectrum of what they are and their relationship with the world around us . It’s not by accident that Individuals can hold and vibrate at different frequencies .

Now this has a built in process, as we are learning all the time, pushing the boundaries of knowledge back every day, so yesterday’s miracle may well be today’s norm. This describes I think some of the healing that we see, and generally accept as ‘normal’, but others may well see as miraculous.

Yes I agree .

If one stretches this question then to its limits one has to arrive at the kind of changes that only a creative God can produce, not just something that one day we will be able to explain, but those events that we (as Gods creations) will not be able to explain. If we one day manage to reach God-status then we will be able to do these things, and hopefully understand how they are done, at which stage we will not see them as miracles – but until then…

Just a thought . When you speak of a creative God . Try and encapsulate the Imagination and the creativeness of when an artist that Is saturated within creativity and sits before his blank canvas and just starts to draw what comes to mind . In that moment there Is Inspiration and there seems to be for a moment when the artist loses his/her connection to them doing the creating . As a psychic Artist I know what this feels like but the reason why I lose touch with daz In this Instance Is because of another reason .

So what I am saying Is that on a much smaller scale the Imagination of the artist that Is In expression during ones creative moments can be compared In some way to the creativeness of our universe . Can you see the God-Like-ness In motion and In expression Chris . Being creative takes the Individual In to another aspect of consciousness Chris because It Integrates the creator and the createdness aspect of what they are .

(just added)

In terms of the challenge (lol), how is the orange coming along (the segments are easy, but the peel is a lot more difficult), the point was of course about distinguishing between false claims, false knowledge, inflated but unproven opinions and beliefs – and the other side of the point where actualities are realised in some form. Much must remain as possible possibly delusional unless there is some test that verifies the actual position, and while much must remain open as currently being unprovable (including some of my thoughts) only some kind of test other than ‘simply knowing’ is evidential for validation.

What Is delusion / delusional chris . (Your understanding of It) Where Is the location of what Is true or what Is real . If someones perception Is not the same as anothers and sees the sun as being blue rather than yellow Is he or she therefore delusional .

"Do they remain delusional until they prove to others that the sun Is blue" .

x dazzle x

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Just another thought chris .

Something that has come up for me over the last two days (but) didn't understand the connection entirely (lol) until the penny dropped just a few moments ago was of a man called . . Rudolf Steiner . .

This man Is right In line with my Interests and funnily enough a month or so ago I started In the sound threads something about Eurhythmics .

I have just now researched on-line about Rudolf Steiner . . and he was expressing his thoughts Ideas upon the subject .( Eurythmy) - . (There are no coincidences) he heh e .

Well I mention this because I thought you might be interested in his philosophy .

This Is what was written about him and his philosophy . . Anthroposophy

Anthroposophy, a philosophy founded by Rudolf Steiner, postulates the existence of an objective, intellectually comprehensible spiritual world accessible to direct experience through inner development. More specifically, it aims to develop faculties of perceptive imagination, inspiration and intuition through cultivating a form of thinking independent of sensory experience, and to present the results thus derived in a manner subject to rational verification. In its investigations of the spiritual world, anthroposophy aims to attain the precision and clarity attained by the natural sciences in their investigations of the physical world.

Anthroposophical proponents aim to extend the clarity of the scientific method to phenomena of human soul-life and to spiritual experiences. This requires developing new faculties of objective spiritual perception, which Steiner maintained was possible for humanity today. The steps of this process of inner development he identified as consciously achieved imagination, inspiration and intuition. Steiner believed results of this form of spiritual research should be expressed in a way that can be understood and evaluated on the same basis as the results of natural science:"

The anthroposophical schooling of thinking leads to the development of a non-sensory, or so-called supersensory consciousness, whereby the spiritual researcher brings the experiences of this realm into ideas, concepts, and expressive language in a form which people can understand who do not yet have the capacity to achieve the supersensory experiences necessary for individual research."

Interesting Chap .

x dazzle x

Energylz
(@energylz)

I've now moved this to the Philosophy forum as discussed with Daz via PM. Philosophy rather than Religion as miracles do not necessarily have to be considered a religious thing.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

What Is delusion / delusional chris . (Your understanding of It) Where Is the location of what Is true or what Is real . If someones perception Is not the same as anothers and sees the sun as being blue rather than yellow Is he or she therefore delusional .

"Do they remain delusional until they prove to others that the sun Is blue" .

I like this bit about the delusional.... 😀

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
Hehe – I joined in because no one else was – and it feels like this could be interesting.

The unlocking of dna has a long way to go – so far ‘we’ have looked at it from a kind of functional standpoint, chasing down experiments and finding bits that become active – in real terms we have investigated a very small amount of what our dna does.
In terms of whether it can open up consciousness I am not sure, but it sounds possible, Villoldo speaks of this when discussing the next stage for us for instance, the suggestion is that the dna is already in place and just needs activating. Now if that is true then why would the dna be there if it had never been used?? (He also said that dna changes can make us younger – sounded implausible until research came out on telomorase).

So your experiences and information are not beyond possible, they sound interesting (I was attuned to the cartouche Sirius this week), and somehow I’m sure you will develop them as much as you can.

Yes – self enquiring is vital, I neither envy nor ‘value’ the experiences of others, I am interested in them and open to them, but I have found my own way, my own experiences and I know that when I check them out I (try to) see what is there, without the bogus overlay. I feel no attachment to them as some do, if they are partial or obscured or just downright wrong then I want to know, for if I try to fool myself than what value do any of my experiences have other than self-delusion – and I have no wish to or gain to make by fooling others though I believe some do.

I think that the miracle idea and god go together in our minds, oh yes, we can rationalise and set aside illusionists, and perhaps even have a go at explaining some of the things that we have no rational explanation for, but at the end of the day we expect gods to perform miracles. If miracles are something that we cannot explain (by nature etc) then anyone who performs feats that are beyond our explanation powers will be regarded as a god – and this will have been true of many people in the past who managed this – were they gods? Well perhaps not by today’s measure, but they were by the measure of the day.

Creative artists – hmmm – but then we all create something pretty much all the time if you look hard enough, families (both physical and relational), relationships, trust. This is part of the human nature, and although it is creative (for sure), it does not mean God to me, or perhaps even god-like – and it does not equate to what god can do – but I get the point. Some of this of course is built into dna as well, a spider (creates) spins a web, it is encoded in the dna, but each web is still a creative output of the spider. It is possible to find the point in man’s evolution where the ability to understand and conceive images and symbols as having meaning, it was a change and has stood us in good stead for a long time. It allowed representations to mean so much more than a few words and did convey much more than words could.

I do not believe god created this world as we see it – I think that god created the conditions for a world, for sapient beings, for consciousness to emerge if it would, no interference, just watching to see how it will all pan out, and how some (like us) will progress, far enough and we may become god-like, that is if we can avoid destroying ourselves first, or some catastrophe that we cannot adapt to. We are on our own (except for the odd reminder that is offered) but we have been given the gift of a chance to evolve. I see no reason to assume that we are the only group doing this but have no experience of any others.

Delusional is just like miracle, much of it based on the external evaluation that is centred on what is known, and by whom at that time. Today’s delusional madman may well be hailed as a genius tomorrow. However there is no certainty of that, and that is why some kind of evidential support is needed to convert it from delusion to fact. Usually one might add that a delusion is something that flies in the face of current evidence, but I think that sort of goes without saying. “"Do they remain delusional until they prove to others that the sun Is blue" – by the standards of the ‘others’ – yes.

Steiner sounds like my kind of chap – for this is what I seek to do as well (much to the annoyance of others at times heehe), but to investigate and prove what many of us see is there, to evaluate “on the same basis as the results of natural science” – and by doing so to filter the bogus and made up from the actual, provable and defendable – to remove the attachment to the answer simply because one is an acolyte or an advocate. He sounds just the ticket – as you say – interesting chap.
The problem with a lot of this is that there is so little evidence (repeating that something is the truth is not evidence), that many get away with claims of all sorts, sometimes it is based on their own, honest perceptions, most of based on wishfulness with a degree of ‘creative imagination’ and occasionally just fraudulent lies.
This does not stop it being delusional, and it does not stop them gathering a following of believers, and the less that they are questioned the more confident they become, and the more confident they become the more followers – and of course it is all dressed up in words designed to impress, discourage questioning, and confuse. So Steiner has my vote.
love
chris

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Dazzle,
Hehe – I joined in because no one else was – and it feels like this could be interesting.

Lol Good for you .:)

The unlocking of dna has a long way to go – so far ‘we’ have looked at it from a kind of functional standpoint, chasing down experiments and finding bits that become active – in real terms we have investigated a very small amount of what our dna does.
In terms of whether it can open up consciousness I am not sure, but it sounds possible, Villoldo speaks of this when discussing the next stage for us for instance, the suggestion is that the dna is already in place and just needs activating. Now if that is true then why would the dna be there if it had never been used?? (He also said that dna changes can make us younger – sounded implausible until research came out on telomorase).

So your experiences and information are not beyond possible, they sound interesting (I was attuned to the cartouche Sirius this week), and somehow I’m sure you will develop them as much as you can.

The whole d.n.a thing Is massive Chris . You mentioned “Now if that is true then why would the dna be there if it had never been used

What we are that Is of the mind Is multidimensional beings having a human experience . Whilst only certain d.n.a. codes lie dormant we restrict ourselves to our 3d environment . Part of the parcel In realizing what you are allows that to be known . Some will say that the human d.n.a was deliberately engineered to suppress human consciousness, but It Is evident that Individuals are waking up . Many are having multidimensional experiences . I know for sure that certain sound frequencies and symbols can help activate d.n.a . One particular female opera singer Kirsten Flagstad 1895 – 1962 reaches frequencies that can help an Individual activate d.n.a. This was a name spirit gave to me . As you know I am being guided at present to explore and experiment with sound .

That’s Interesting Chris In regards to the cartouche Sirius . Perhaps you might want to share what that Involves .

Yes – self enquiring is vital, I neither envy nor ‘value’ the experiences of others, I am interested in them and open to them, but I have found my own way, my own experiences and I know that when I check them out I (try to) see what is there, without the bogus overlay. I feel no attachment to them as some do, if they are partial or obscured or just downright wrong then I want to know, for if I try to fool myself than what value do any of my experiences have other than self-delusion – and I have no wish to or gain to make by fooling others though I believe some do.

We all find our own way because we have Individual will that allows us to seek and find and evaluate whatever that may be, somethings we continue to chew on somethings we spit out somethings we are not yet ready to taste .

I think that the miracle idea and god go together in our minds, oh yes, we can rationalise and set aside illusionists, and perhaps even have a go at explaining some of the things that we have no rational explanation for, but at the end of the day we expect gods to perform miracles. If miracles are something that we cannot explain (by nature etc) then anyone who performs feats that are beyond our explanation powers will be regarded as a god – and this will have been true of many people in the past who managed this – were they gods? Well perhaps not by today’s measure, but they were by the measure of the day.

I agree with the flavour of your words but as an Individual I don’t expect God to perform anything . I think there Is enough magick under our noses to pay attention to .

Creative artists – hmmm – but then we all create something pretty much all the time if you look hard enough, families (both physical and relational), relationships, trust. This is part of the human nature, and although it is creative (for sure), it does not mean God to me, or perhaps even god-like – and it does not equate to what god can do – but I get the point. Some of this of course is built into dna as well, a spider (creates) spins a web, it is encoded in the dna, but each web is still a creative output of the spider. It is possible to find the point in man’s evolution where the ability to understand and conceive images and symbols as having meaning, it was a change and has stood us in good stead for a long time. It allowed representations to mean so much more than a few words and did convey much more than words could.

Exactly Chris . We are all creating all the time in some shape or form . That’s what creators do . Sometimes we miss the connection made whilst we are In creative mode because we are mostly distracted by other things . Isn’t It a miracle (lol) that we can create . Many might so “nah” so what . . .What’s the biggy about having the ability to create . It’s all down to Individual perception as It always Is . Are all grateful for life .

I do not believe god created this world as we see it – I think that god created the conditions for a world, for sapient beings, for consciousness to emerge if it would, no interference, just watching to see how it will all pan out, and how some (like us) will progress, far enough and we may become god-like, that is if we can avoid destroying ourselves first, or some catastrophe that we cannot adapt to. We are on our own (except for the odd reminder that is offered) but we have been given the gift of a chance to evolve. I see no reason to assume that we are the only group doing this but have no experience of any others.

We all see the world differently Chris because many see with different eyes of perception . Put a side for a moment how things evolve within our creation and as to how things pan out etc, - There Is only what we are that exists . Free will - Natural evolvement - Natural disasters - the easter bunny - Is a part of the one and only . Therefore nothing Is operating and functioning outside of Gods will although Individual will happens . We are not left “alone” so to speak to get on with the universe by either saving the earth or by destroying It .

Delusional is just like miracle, much of it based on the external evaluation that is centred on what is known, and by whom at that time. Today’s delusional madman may well be hailed as a genius tomorrow. However there is no certainty of that, and that is why some kind of evidential support is needed to convert it from delusion to fact. Usually one might add that a delusion is something that flies in the face of current evidence, but I think that sort of goes without saying. “"Do they remain delusional until they prove to others that the sun Is blue" – by the standards of the ‘others’ – yes.

Nicely put together chris . Ah Yes . Delusion Is always measured by the standards of others . And from where does the others measure this delusion from . From a place of deludedness no doubt . he he he he .

Steiner sounds like my kind of chap – for this is what I seek to do as well (much to the annoyance of others at times heehe), but to investigate and prove what many of us see is there, to evaluate “on the same basis as the results of natural science” – and by doing so to filter the bogus and made up from the actual, provable and defendable – to remove the attachment to the answer simply because one is an acolyte or an advocate. He sounds just the ticket – as you say – interesting chap.
The problem with a lot of this is that there is so little evidence (repeating that something is the truth is not evidence), that many get away with claims of all sorts, sometimes it is based on their own, honest perceptions, most of based on wishfulness with a degree of ‘creative imagination’ and occasionally just fraudulent lies.
This does not stop it being delusional, and it does not stop them gathering a following of believers, and the less that they are questioned the more confident they become, and the more confident they become the more followers – and of course it is all dressed up in words designed to impress, discourage questioning, and confuse. So Steiner has my vote.

I don’t know much about him Chris but I am drawn to him at the moment as I am many others too - I am not sure as I haven’t read much about him as to whether he actually “proved” anything either although he was on the right track for sure with his overall mind-set - quite a visionary I would say . I think what of It I did read was about his Intention ability and his passion to explain things In a way that contained a natural and simple method to his understandings .

x dazzle x

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
“Some will say that the human d.n.a was deliberately engineered to suppress human consciousness” – not heard this, but where physical and especially evolutionary processes are concerned there is little scope for something to be there but never used, statistically this is impossible, so if there are sectors in our dna that perform specific functions, and they have never been used, then they are not there by chance – and if they are widespread in the genetical bank then they have some kind of advantage to offer. I’m not entirely sure that the process of unzipping the dna strands at certain places and activating it is really understood, but I am only an informed layman – so better opinions needed, however I would not write off that sound (a vibration) could cause vibrations in the structure that allowed this.
“We all find our own way” – yes – I was listening to someone recently who was saying that it had taken time for them to move to a position of believing others first and then accepting that some may be proved wrong, from a position of disbelieving and expecting proof of truthfulness. I am very much in the position where I am open to ideas but search for supporting evidence first – I see too many theories that are just wrong, designed to deceive or basically fraudulent or even greedy to start from a position of believing everything. On the other hand I am happy to try things in the expectation that they will prove correct.
This for me has sorted out a lot of things, and I know then what is right at least, many things that I would never have accepted before have been shown to be right – hooray – and equally many that have been most espoused, as if the truth of them was self evident have been demonstrably lacking. The weaker the basis of truth often the more the repetition of mantras and the greater becomes the attachment to the concepts – these are what I try to see clearly and remove the wish from the truth. Having said all that I have found a heck of a lot of great stuff that does work, and that does have a strong foundation, much more than I would ever have thought. I sat in a clairvoyant session and the medium pickup up on a being around me – and identified them, and then that I was ‘a Doubting Thomas’ – correct, but then I have learned for myself, having seen that it does work, to talk to spirit – job done – doubts laid to rest. The point perhaps being that before I started I might have thought that contacting dead spirits was a miracle in itself, now I see it as normal and an everyday occurrence for me, before I might have thought that the mediums were deluded and the audience duped, but now I see that there is a lot of validity in the process.

“as an Individual I don’t expect God to perform anything” – and nor do I – I generally don’t ask god for things, instead I ask what I can do to help, I think God watches, and hopes for the best for us, but does not interfere. We have been given the starter for 10, now it is our turn to do the best with it that we can.

In terms of creation I think that one has to not only appreciate the wonders of being able to create stuff, but one also has to be honest about the level at which we can create. For instance we can create a concept, or a picture or many wonderful things, that does not mean that we can create a universe, that is not to say that we never will be able to, but at the moment it seems we cannot. This is not self-limiting as some might decry, it is based on observation and questioning, it is factual and not based on wishfulness and unrequited and unprovable fancies, not based on bogus claims but on confirmation – it has been tested – if any disagree then by doing so they should be able to prove that they are not deluded (remember the segments are easy, it is the skin that is difficult lol).
We are who we are, we should not covet those things that others are – for by doing so we wish for our own death.

“Therefore nothing Is operating and functioning outside of Gods will although Individual will happens . We are not left “alone” so to speak to get on with the universe by either saving the earth or by destroying It .” – Hmmm – I think that having created the universe, and the conditions to nurture life God is leaving us to it, oh yes, he watches and on a very odd occasion tries to remind us of what we should be doing, but the whole point is that we ‘make it’ on our own, only by doing this can we exhibit and prove our worth. We have the chance to destroy the world and all human life on it, we may still do that, it is up to us all to avoid it and keep evolving, or end up as a dead end in the evolution of spiritual beings. You said that the world was waking up, that feels right to me, and the appearance of energetic modalities like the Munay Ki I see as evidence of that – will it be enough? I hope so.

What of a person who believes they are deluded? Is this possible? Only if one believes others over oneself – and I see great pressure on people to do this at times – frequently, especially in the realm of energy work, forceful people put across things that one is pressured into believing, if not then one is told one is deluded, and eventually one may even come to believe it. This is how many of the religions work, and this is what I see all the time in this area that we choose to investigate.
It is up to each of us to resist these people, for they work only to serve their own selfish good and not the good of others.
love
chris

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

“Some will say that the human d.n.a was deliberately engineered to suppress human consciousness” – not heard this, but where physical and especially evolutionary processes are concerned there is little scope for something to be there but never used, statistically this is impossible, so if there are sectors in our dna that perform specific functions, and they have never been used, then they are not there by chance – and if they are widespread in the genetical bank then they have some kind of advantage to offer. I’m not entirely sure that the process of unzipping the dna strands at certain places and activating it is really understood, but I am only an informed layman – so better opinions needed, however I would not write off that sound (a vibration) could cause vibrations in the structure that allowed this.

Hi Ya Chris .

I would say nothing Is by chance . Everything Is divinely orchestrated / designed within consciousness so that we can utilize our mindful tools that allow us to know and realize what we are (eventually) we need the tools primarily to allow that to be so .. Another energy that has lied dormant for so long that Isn’t activated Is the kundalini . The kundalini In my eyes Is like a multi dimensional energy that Is similar to a universal plug - receiver / emitter / connector .

“We all find our own way” – yes – I was listening to someone recently who was saying that it had taken time for them to move to a position of believing others first and then accepting that some may be proved wrong, from a position of disbelieving and expecting proof of truthfulness. I am very much in the position where I am open to ideas but search for supporting evidence first – I see too many theories that are just wrong, designed to deceive or basically fraudulent or even greedy to start from a position of believing everything. On the other hand I am happy to try things in the expectation that they will prove correct.

Sometimes It Is so where an Individual believes In another prior to believing In themselves and when these so called others are proven wrong then where does that then leave anyone . A worthy lesson / learning curve that will eventually point the Individual Inwards for answers . If everybody believed something to be true because someone said that It was then the gullable will easily take their words on board as being gospel . Religious texts being a prime example .

This for me has sorted out a lot of things, and I know then what is right at least, many things that I would never have accepted before have been shown to be right – hooray – and equally many that have been most espoused, as if the truth of them was self evident have been demonstrably lacking. The weaker the basis of truth often the more the repetition of mantras and the greater becomes the attachment to the concepts – these are what I try to see clearly and remove the wish from the truth. Having said all that I have found a heck of a lot of great stuff that does work, and that does have a strong foundation, much more than I would ever have thought. I sat in a clairvoyant session and the medium pickup up on a being around me – and identified them, and then that I was ‘a Doubting Thomas’ – correct, but then I have learned for myself, having seen that it does work, to talk to spirit – job done – doubts laid to rest. The point perhaps being that before I started I might have thought that contacting dead spirits was a miracle in itself, now I see it as normal and an everyday occurrence for me, before I might have thought that the mediums were deluded and the audience duped, but now I see that there is a lot of validity in the process.

I think being completely open and being a doubting thomas (as In mind sets) will equally bring forth lesson / experience for growth . Sometimes the doubting thomas wont see the truth through their own Ignorance (lol) and perhaps a too open minded Individual will be open to being fooled In to believing anything that Is presented to them as being true . hehehe (generally speaking) . I guess In my case I am open to anything more so now since my realizations but I will still Intuitively connect to whatever In order to get a feel for what contains any real sustenance .

“as an Individual I don’t expect God to perform anything” – and nor do I – I generally don’t ask god for things, instead I ask what I can do to help, I think God watches, and hopes for the best for us, but does not interfere. We have been given the starter for 10, now it is our turn to do the best with it that we can.

How does God watch us . Does God have eyes .

In terms of creation I think that one has to not only appreciate the wonders of being able to create stuff, but one also has to be honest about the level at which we can create. For instance we can create a concept, or a picture or many wonderful things, that does not mean that we can create a universe, that is not to say that we never will be able to, but at the moment it seems we cannot. This is not self-limiting as some might decry, it is based on observation and questioning, it is factual and not based on wishfulness and unrequited and unprovable fancies, not based on bogus claims but on confirmation – it has been tested – if any disagree then by doing so they should be able to prove that they are not deluded (remember the segments are easy, it is the skin that is difficult lol).
We are who we are, we should not covet those things that others are – for by doing so we wish for our own death.

I think we need to ascertain our potential as an Individual aspect of the one . I would say the universe as we knew It came from the (one) In order for many aspects of the one to experience It . The Individual aspect of the one (that Is the “I”) has no need to create another universe for who would to be In experience of It . What we are Is All (already) present within or of our creation .

I would say every form or formless form has limitations as In a hamster cannot realize God and a hamster cannot fly . The hamster does not contain the blueprint for those experiences to be had.

What does a human forms blueprint contain . What so called miracles can a human aspect of consciousness perform / experience / know / realize . I think being of human form and being able to utilize our multidimensional abilities whilst being capable of realizing what we are Is pretty cool hehehhehe .

“Therefore nothing Is operating and functioning outside of Gods will although Individual will happens . We are not left “alone” so to speak to get on with the universe by either saving the earth or by destroying It .” – Hmmm – I think that having created the universe, and the conditions to nurture life God is leaving us to it, oh yes, he watches and on a very odd occasion tries to remind us of what we should be doing, but the whole point is that we ‘make it’ on our own, only by doing this can we exhibit and prove our worth. We have the chance to destroy the world and all human life on it, we may still do that, it is up to us all to avoid it and keep evolving, or end up as a dead end in the evolution of spiritual beings. You said that the world was waking up, that feels right to me, and the appearance of energetic modalities like the Munay Ki I see as evidence of that – will it be enough? I hope so.

So we have free will to destroy the earth or not (perhaps) but God points us In the right direction when we are not doing what we should be doing . Where does that leave free-will . We have free will up until a point and then we don’t when things are not going according to plan hehehe .??

What of a person who believes they are deluded? Is this possible? Only if one believes others over oneself – and I see great pressure on people to do this at times – frequently, especially in the realm of energy work, forceful people put across things that one is pressured into believing, if not then one is told one is deluded, and eventually one may even come to believe it. This is how many of the religions work, and this is what I see all the time in this area that we choose to investigate.
It is up to each of us to resist these people, for they work only to serve their own selfish good and not the good of others.

If we learn from the experience of believing a deluded religious sect leader for Instance that says the world will end tomorrow and then the world still exists on that day (lol) then much Is learned from the false beliefs that one has consumed . I think the expression Is ‘ “I won’t be doing that again” comes to mind .

Should we resist anything . Is resisting something that could be (On some level) just as counterproductive as suppressing what one feels like expressing / experiencing .

x dazzle x

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
“I would say nothing Is by chance . Everything Is divinely orchestrated / designed within consciousness so that we can utilize our mindful tools that allow us to know and realize what we are (eventually) we need the tools primarily to allow that to be so” – this is where we differ, but I do believe that the way in which the universe has been created allows us the chance to “utilize our mindful tools that allow us to know and realize what we are” – so perhaps we are not so far away from what we think. J

“Another energy that has lied dormant for so long that Isn’t activated Is the kundalini” – yes indeed, there are many aspects of energy work that have we still to be made conscious of and learn how to benefit from them.

“It was then the gullable will easily take their words on board as being gospel” – indeed, and yet the world is full of people who do not look inward for the answers, but constantly loot to others. Examine how many people quote books and gurus (apart from the freedictionary of course lol), look how many follow what others have said blindly, and even worse just look how many spout nonsense, frequently repeating themselves as if it makes it true, all with an air of authority in order to get others to follow without question, let’s not forget either that there is money not just power involved in this – the vulnerable and gullible are more in danger than ever before, and yes, religions have been some of the worst offenders. However I do understand the original sentiment, it is a ‘kind’ way to treat people.

“I guess In my case I am open to anything more so now” – yes – this is where I am moving too as well, this is because I now understand that there is a lot more happening than I would have believed before, however I have not changed my ‘quality standards’ – we still need to be able to have enough evidence of some kind to demonstrate ‘reasonable assurity’. In my old jargon perhaps I have realised that miracles are possible, but of course by current standards they would probably no longer be classed as miracles (lol). I suppose snake oil may be effective against joint pain but I’d have to try it to be sure – having a street seller telling me it is the truth, incessantly repeating that it is the truth, quoting his friend, or Dr. Guru, dressing it up in pseudo scientific jargon, or spouting with ‘authority’ will not convince me – and when I try it I will only report what I think it does, if it creates a skin rash then I will say so, having the street seller tell me that I created the skin rash will not convince me – even if he repeats it. However if it works I will say so. “I will still Intuitively connect to whatever In order to get a feel for what contains any real sustenance” we have lots of ways of sensing what is bogus and what is true, we should use them all, for many the key is discernment, which intuitive connections are worth listening to and which aren’t – you sound as if you have that part sorted.

“How does God watch us . Does God have eyes .” – hehee – big red ones that can see what you are thinking…. Well in a way yes, but not round squaishy things that only see in the visible. Does one need eyes to see? Can you not see the energy with your eyes closed?

“I think being of human form and being able to utilize our multidimensional abilities whilst being capable of realizing what we are Is pretty cool hehehhehe .” – absolutely, whatever way you look at it we are our own best example of a miracle.

“So we have free will to destroy the earth or not (perhaps) but God points us In the right direction when we are not doing what we should be doing . Where does that leave free-will . We have free will up until a point and then we don’t when things are not going according to plan hehehe .??” – no god reminds us of the choices, we have the same choices, we can destroy this earth and our chance here, that choice is not removed or reduced, he just reminds us of the consequences. You see I don’t think there is a plan as such, there is no ‘desired’ outcome in any detail, what will emerge will emerge, that is the point.

“Should we resist anything . Is resisting something that could be (On some level) just as counterproductive as suppressing what one feels like expressing / experiencing . “ - yes – as we learn we begin to comprehend the need for resistance based on experience – if someone cons us we will be more cautious the next time, if something works well we will be more enthusiastic – energy work is no different to any other aspect of our lives in that respect.
love
chris

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

“How does God watch us . Does God have eyes .” – hehee – big red ones that can see what you are thinking…. Well in a way yes, but not round squaishy things that only see in the visible. Does one need eyes to see? Can you not see the energy with your eyes closed?

Hi Chris .

ha ha . Big red eyes . lol . 😮 - Well yes one retains vision when one eyes are closed but then one has eyes that can see beyond the physical . Has God got a third eye (brow chakra)? . I see (excuse the pun) that God perceives through us . We are God’s eyes . The Observer and the Observed are one and the same .

“So we have free will to destroy the earth or not (perhaps) but God points us In the right direction when we are not doing what we should be doing . Where does that leave free-will . We have free will up until a point and then we don’t when things are not going according to plan hehehe .??” – no god reminds us of the choices, we have the same choices, we can destroy this earth and our chance here, that choice is not removed or reduced, he just reminds us of the consequences. You see I don’t think there is a plan as such, there is no ‘desired’ outcome in any detail, what will emerge will emerge, that is the point.

You mentioned chris In a previous post

“he watches and on a very odd occasion tries to remind us of what we should be doing, but the whole point is that we ‘make it’ on our own, only by doing this can we exhibit and prove our worth.”

God reminds us what we should be doing .

I thought we had free-will .

Only by doing can we exhibit and prove our worth .

Who will be In judgement of our worthiness . God? Who are we proving our worth to?

x daz x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Well yes one retains vision when one eyes are closed but then one has eyes that can see beyond the physical

The imagination is a great thing, but how would that statement hold up with someone who was born without sight?

Energylz
(@energylz)

Science has shown that the parts of the brain stimulated by vision in 'normal' people is also stimulated in blind people who have never had sight. though different studies seem to link it to different things i.e. to language or touch etc.
In a sense (scuse the pun) blind people are 'seeing' through their other senses.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Giles

Thinking within consciousness to perform any task will stimulate the brain to produce the appropriate action within the body, even if the part of the body that is required to fulfil the action is missing.

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

The imagination is a great thing, but how would that statement hold up with someone who was born without sight?

Hi Paul .

I wasn’t really refering to the Imagination I was refering to the sight that Is experienced via the 3rd eye, or as to when we are out of body where what we are can still observe . Physical sight Is just one aspect of how we can see the world .

Giles has made some good points In that all of our senses are In a way allowing us to perceive life . Someone who has not got physical sight will perceive the world through other senses and will not be blinded (excuse the pun) by what presents It’s self as being a real representation of what It Is that Is being portrayed .

We have all had the experience where we have observed an Individual who has perhaps said and done one thing but will have Intuitively seen through their guises where their Intentions contains the opposite to what they are In expression of .

A blind person doesn’t necessarily need physical eyes to see through an Individual and an Individual that has physical sight wont necessarily have a clear perception of 'what Is' In relation to what one can see .

It kind of Interconnects with the “what Is real’ thread .

What we can see In some shape or form doesn’t necessarily contain any realness .

Going back quickly to when you mentioned Imagination - I think many understand the Imagination as being not real . It would be Interesting to hear others thoughts on this without taking the thread too off course .

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

I wasn’t really refering to the Imagination I was refering to the sight that Is experienced via the 3rd eye, or as to when we are out of body where what we are can still observe . Physical sight Is just one aspect of how we can see the world .

But if we see a coffee table in our path then we move around it, now you might say that the coffee table is not real, but if a blind person walks the same path, then they will hit and possibly fall over the table, if they have not got their stick to alert them to the obstacle.

Now if they were to use their third eye to perceive the world around them like you are saying they should, then they would perceive the energy that is holding the table in its form and avoid it without a stick.

We can imagine all sorts of things, but that does not equate to what we imagine being real.

If you want to test your perceptions of sight outside of our normal sight, then go with a friend to an environment with lots of obstacles to negotiate, that you have never been in and get them to blindfold you and steer you around the obstacles to a central point.

Then let them turn you around a few times, so that you do not know which direction you are facing and quietly leave you alone so that you can focus your other sight and then walk out of the place without bumping into any obstacles or falling down any holes etc, like you would if you could see with your eyes.

If you can achieve that in 5 different environments on the trot, without any problems or stumbling etc like you would if you were not blindfolded, then I will listen to your understanding of seeing through our third eye in a practical, no nonsense way that anyone including a blind person can make use of in their everyday life. 😉

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz

But if we see a coffee table in our path then we move around it, now you might say that the coffee table is not real, but if a blind person walks the same path, then they will hit and possibly fall over the table, if they have not got their stick to alert them to the obstacle.

Now if they were to use their third eye to perceive the world around them like you are saying they should, then they would perceive the energy that is holding the table in its form and avoid it without a stick.

We can imagine all sorts of things, but that does not equate to what we imagine being real.

If you want to test your perceptions of sight outside of our normal sight, then go with a friend to an environment with lots of obstacles to negotiate, that you have never been in and get them to blindfold you and steer you around the obstacles to a central point.

Then let them turn you around a few times, so that you do not know which direction you are facing and quietly leave you alone so that you can focus your other sight and then walk out of the place without bumping into any obstacles or falling down any holes etc, like you would if you could see with your eyes.

If you can achieve that in 5 different environments on the trot, without any problems or stumbling etc like you would if you were not blindfolded, then I will listen to your understanding of seeing through our third eye in a practical, no nonsense way that anyone including a blind person can make use of in their everyday life. 😉

Hi Paul .

Of course I would not suggest that one would or should use their brow chakra In order to navigate one’s self within their physical dwelling just as I would not suggest to an Individual to use their physical eyes In order to observe spirit .

I am also not saying that Individuals have a times had a glimpse of spirit whilst using their physical vision or that a blind person hasn’t observed a trees aura whilst using their brow chakra .

What I am saying Is that we do not need physical eyes In order to retain sight of what Is .

What we are Is not restricted by our physical senses . What we are continues to observe and perceive beyond sense .

x daz x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz
Chris said

Does one need eyes to see? Can you not see the energy with your eyes closed?

and you said

What I am saying Is that we do not need physical eyes In order to retain sight of what Is .

But we have to perceive something with sight in order to retain the image of what we have seen, no sight then we have no retention of the images that we have seen.

What we are Is not restricted by our physical senses . What we are continues to observe and perceive beyond sense .

I understand ESP beyond the five senses and I also understand imagination, ESP can be proved through trials but imagination is something which we create within our imaginations, so although imagination can be perceived by the people who are creating them as reality, it can't be proved and it is very seldom that the creation of imagination is realised into reality.

What we are in this existence is human beings, living within the remits of this physical reality, what we are when we are not here has no bearing upon this reality whilst we are here.

The book shops are full of fantasy books where people put down in words what they can create within their imaginations, I quite like reading them, but I do not mistake them for what is real within this reality.

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz
Chris said
and you said

But we have to perceive something with sight in order to retain the image of what we have seen, no sight then we have no retention of the images that we have seen.

I understand ESP beyond the five senses and I also understand imagination, ESP can be proved through trials but imagination is something which we create within our imaginations, so although imagination can be perceived by the people who are creating them as reality, it can't be proved and it is very seldom that the creation of imagination is realised into reality.

What we are in this existence is human beings, living within the remits of this physical reality, what we are when we are not here has no bearing upon this reality whilst we are here.

The book shops are full of fantasy books where people put down in words what they can create within their imaginations, I quite like reading them, but I do not mistake them for what is real within this reality.

Hi Paul .

“What Is” Paul Is not confined / restricted by observation via our sense of physical sight . That Is I what I mean . We can visualize right here right now with our Imagination a pink elephant riding a unicycle whilst juggling . Can you see the elephant . I can .

Now the elephant Is gone . Where did It go . Do I have to retain the Image In mind for It to exist or to have existed .

What I have said previously Is that we have to shut our eyes In the physical sense to allow the opening of a sight beyond sight as we know It . We can close our eyes to the world and perceive life from a completely different perspective . We can observe life through many eyes . Don’t take on board something that we can see as being something tangible .

Another way of seeing without seeing via mediumship of a kind (as an example) Is where an Individual can describe a person from the world of spirit without seeing him/her . They just know that they are six foot have a fluffy moustache and have a scar on their left cheek . It’s a seeing without seeing which Is different from clairvoyance where there Is a seeing .

You mention

Only If you restrict the ways In which that we can see . Many can see clearly when there Is no-thing to see .

Do you see that (excuse the pun) .

x dazzle x

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
“We are God’s eyes . The Observer and the Observed are one and the same .” – if you believe this, and if you believe that we are just part of god, and if you believe that there is no free will, why would God allow the hurting of other people, the killing of babies and the various other aspects of the somewhat more dubious side of human nature, what kind of God is it I ask that not only would allow this kind of thing (while at the same time preaching love and compassion), no sorry, not allowing, directing and enforcing, for there is no free will. If this being up to the mark of being called a God? And what of those who do not toe the line that has to be believed (like me a bit), if god directs me, if god has given me no free will, than why does god allow me to think differently? These are the questions that the ‘we are all one’ believers fail to answer – perhaps you can? What is the point of this play in which we can only obey?

Yes - god did send a reminder, actually one of many but by far the most important.
A teacher is different to an enforcer, a signpost different to a no-entry sign, no one is forced to follow the example set by Jesus, but he did remind us that his example was the way to ‘enter the kingdom of heaven’, if we choose to ignore this, and many do, then that is their choice, the freedom to choose is not affected. Do we not see these signposts in every aspect of our lives, our guides provide a similar service, and we are free to ignore them (and many do), those around us provide examples of how to, and how not to live, yet through all this we still have the choice, nothing can stop us from making that choice except ourselves, there is no no-entry sign to stop us.
If we were just puppets, with no free will, with god directing every move and step there would be no need to remind us of the way to the path, no need for a signpost, and certainly no need for guides.
How do you align this with a dictatorial and directive god?

“Only by doing can we exhibit and prove our worth” – yes – this is fundamental. If all we do is what someone else says then all we exhibit and prove is someone else’s worth, we show nothing of ourselves. I suppose if we are all one, then all we are doing is exhibiting the worth of god, so what of all the things we consider that god should not do, that do not fit with the ethos of a caring and loving god, what of those who seek only a self serving path?

There are lots of questions here, for me they are rhetorical, for from my view of god, and man, they do not need answering for they are not relevant. However if one believes that we are all one, each of us is part of god doing what god wants, then these can only be ignored by employing the ostrich method of problem solving, or by putting ones fingers in ones ears and singing lah-lahl-lah very loudly (lol just jesting, but there is a serious side to this)
love
chris

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

“What Is” Paul Is not confined / restricted by observation via our sense of physical sight . That Is I what I mean . We can visualize right here right now with our Imagination a pink elephant riding a unicycle whilst juggling . Can you see the elephant . I can .

Yes I can create an image of an elephant riding a unicycle whilst juggling within my imagination, because I have seen all three things so I have a visual reference to create them from, but if I had not seen an elephant or a unicycle or seen someone juggle because I did not have eyes to perceive them, then how would I create and image of it, what reference point would I use to create the visualisation within consciousness?

Another way of seeing without seeing via mediumship of a kind (as an example) Is where an Individual can describe a person from the world of spirit without seeing him/her . They just know that they are six foot have a fluffy moustache and have a scar on their left cheek . It’s a seeing without seeing which Is different from clairvoyance where there Is a seeing .

Hmm, why do you think someone would perceive someone who had died and left this physical existence and returned to the realm of pure consciousness, as having a physical body that is six foot tall, with a moustache and a scar? what makes you think that a being of pure consciousness requires any form what so ever?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

“We are God’s eyes . The Observer and the Observed are one and the same .” – if you believe this, and if you believe that we are just part of god, and if you believe that there is no free will, why would God allow the hurting of other people, the killing of babies and the various other aspects of the somewhat more dubious side of human nature, what kind of God is it I ask that not only would allow this kind of thing (while at the same time preaching love and compassion), no sorry, not allowing, directing and enforcing, for there is no free will. If this being up to the mark of being called a God? And what of those who do not toe the line that has to be believed (like me a bit), if god directs me, if god has given me no free will, than why does god allow me to think differently? These are the questions that the ‘we are all one’ believers fail to answer – perhaps you can? What is the point of this play in which we can only obey?

Hi Chris .

One needs to ascertain why they believe what they do . Is It because of direct experience had or Is It because of what resonates with a particular belief system that they hold to be true .

I didnt say there was no free will . We had free will prior to the first move made via the chess game . Our free will gave us the ability/opportunity to dig ourselves Into a hole, shoot ourselves In the foot, take anothers life and tie one’s hand behinds one’s back .

Many actions made that our free will allowed for us to experience will therefore (now) contain limitations until we release ourselves from what binds us . The binds are of our own making . Our hands are tied by our own doings .

What we are (God) to some - allows anything to be whether It be the realization of what we are or a tremendous amount of sufferings had . We are Individually creating our next experience In every given moment .

What you are Is an Individual that Is not separate from the One . You have the ability to think differently to “I’ because you retain uniqueness In respect to your Individual experience had . Many who have realized what they are will all think or not think (lol) similarly . That’s because the realization will contain the One experiencing or becoming aware of the One . There Is no uniqueness present within the realization, There are no delusions, confusions, deceptions within the Oneness . Only what you are Is present . It will be the same realization for all Individuals . That’s why those that are realized will contain the same philosophies when back In mind although they may choose different wordings .

Are you aware of masters disagreeing with one and others realizations??

Yes - god did send a reminder, actually one of many but by far the most important.
A teacher is different to an enforcer, a signpost different to a no-entry sign, no one is forced to follow the example set by Jesus, but he did remind us that his example was the way to ‘enter the kingdom of heaven’, if we choose to ignore this, and many do, then that is their choice, the freedom to choose is not affected. Do we not see these signposts in every aspect of our lives, our guides provide a similar service, and we are free to ignore them (and many do), those around us provide examples of how to, and how not to live, yet through all this we still have the choice, nothing can stop us from making that choice except ourselves, there is no no-entry sign to stop us.

I agree that jesus’s real teachings contained (In your words) a reminder of sorts In that all Is one . There are many reminders of what the fruits of our own labours can contain . How many though are ready to understand the teachings . how many are ready to let go of other belief systems . How many are ready to forgive there so called enemies or those that have hurt and betrayed them .

So - Yes - we have the choice to Integrate Jesus’s teachings but one must be ripe enough to Implement them within one’s life . If one Is not ready for Jesus's teachings then perhaps he has no choice other than to be as he or she Is In the moment .

What stops an Individual from being ripe or ready . It will have to do with where one Is at In the present moment . There are reasons why we are all at different stages of the journey . Some are ripe, some are not so ripe . What we are has always been present but each Individual Is not yet ready to taste their own fruit . So It matters not how many reminders are present, as In the same way we cannot get the horse to drink .

If we were just puppets, with no free will, with god directing every move and step there would be no need to remind us of the way to the path, no need for a signpost, and certainly no need for guides.
How do you align this with a dictatorial and directive god?

Chris many do not know what day It Is let alone who they are . Many are lost within themselves and have seemingly severed their own connection with what they are . Many guides or the higher self (to some) will always guide us back Into self . Like I have said before the puppet and the puppet master are the same . No separation remember .

x daz x

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Daz

Yes I can create an image of an elephant riding a unicycle whilst juggling within my imagination, because I have seen all three things so I have a visual reference to create them from, but if I had not seen an elephant or a unicycle or seen someone juggle because I did not have eyes to perceive them, then how would I create and image of it, what reference point would I use to create the visualisation within consciousness?

Hi Paul .

Yes Paul (Point taken) and I agree that a pink elephant would be something In mind that we could already relate too but It does not exclude that we are creating within mind something that we can (see) that Is beyond our range of physical sight - that was my reason for putting forward that example as In our ability to Imagine .

Do you think that It’s possible to Imagine a symbol Paul (for example) that would be unique In design . Do you think It’s possible In mind to do that .

Hmm, why do you think someone would perceive someone who had died and left this physical existence and returned to the realm of pure consciousness, as having a physical body that is six foot tall, with a moustache and a scar? what makes you think that a being of pure consciousness requires any form what so ever?

Not everyone that sheds their physical skin at the time of their physical death becomes pure light / consciousness paul . The spirit body Is another skin that many retain . My American Indian guide retains one . Within consciousness one can alter their appearance In many ways, but If a spirit wants to be recognized then they will take the form that someone will acknowledge .

That may contain many things as to like which I have described .

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

Do you think that It’s possible to Imagine a symbol Paul (for example) that would be unique In design . Do you think It’s possible In mind to do that .

The only thing which restricts our imagination is our understanding, artists create images and draw or paint them from within all of the time, writers create imagined existences and beings etc and put them into words all of the time.

But using our imagination to create something and telling ourselves that what we are creating within our imagination is real and that we are actually seeing something outside of us, rather than perceiving that we are creating the images within ourself, is two completely different things.

Not everyone that sheds their physical skin at the time of their physical death becomes pure light / consciousness paul . The spirit body Is another skin that many retain .

H'm, not come across that one before, not come across a spirit body either, but then I work with consciousness not spirit, it appears that within the oneness of consciousness there are no bodies, only consciousness, no need for separation or individuality as all is one.

My American Indian guide retains one .

Was it difficult to learn how to speak American Indian so that you could understand your guide?

Within consciousness one can alter their appearance In many ways, but If a spirit wants to be recognized then they will take the form that someone will acknowledge .

As I said earlier, I do not work with spirits only the oneness, within the oneness of consciousness all is one and there is no individuality within it, if I connect with one aspect of the oneness then I have connected with all of the oneness, if I seek understanding from one aspect of the oneness I seek understanding from all of the oneness, if I receive help from one aspect of the oneness then that help comes for all of the oneness. Individuality and personal identity are traits of human beings not the oneness.

As for people depicting what a dead relative looks like, please consider ESP and the image that the person who is looking for reassurance retains within their memory and the associated memories of the person who has died, that they are inadvertently projecting at the medium within aspects of consciousness, where all is one. 😉

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

The only thing which restricts our imagination is our understanding, artists create images and draw or paint them from within all of the time, writers create imagined existences and beings etc and put them into words all of the time.

But using our imagination to create something and telling ourselves that what we are creating within our imagination is real and that we are actually seeing something outside of us, rather than perceiving that we are creating the images within ourself, is two completely different things.

Hi Paul .

So are you saying that It’s possible to Imagine something unique that we have no prior reference of or that we have been Influenced by - as In like a pink elephant on a unicycle .

Some say that (God’s) or what we ares Imagination Is what created the universe . As you have said previously all starts and ends with a thought . . Perhaps Imagination Is the prime Ingredient that Is required In order to create . If one then says that our creation Is real, then the Imagination has to be real also .

H'm, not come across that one before, not come across a spirit body either, but then I work with consciousness not spirit, it appears that within the oneness of consciousness there are no bodies, only consciousness, no need for separation or individuality as all is one.

ha ha - that was a good one Paul . You mention there Is no need for separation or individuality as all is one - And yet you separate spirit form from consciousness he heh he .

The physical body Is a form of consciousness . the spirit body Is a form of consciousness . the causal body Is a form of consciousness . etc . .

Was it difficult to learn how to speak American Indian so that you could understand your guide?

Or was It difficult for my Native American Indian guide to learn english .. heh he . Or my tibetan, chinese, eskimo, zulu, etc . . Thought Is universal Paul . No language barrier to overcome . Even when our pets pass over Into the spirit realms they can project their thoughts In a way that can be understood by the medium . There’s no need to learn how to bark . he heh :dogrun:

As I said earlier, I do not work with spirits only the oneness, .

And the spirits are a part of the oneness . You are separating the consciousness that Is of the spirit from with the oneness that Is of the spirit .

As for people depicting what a dead relative looks like, please consider ESP and the image that the person who is looking for reassurance retains within their memory and the associated memories of the person who has died, that they are inadvertently projecting at the medium within aspects of consciousness, where all is one.

Many of the spirit forms that step forward In my presence are unknown to me . I am therefore not projecting any memories associated with the spirit .

x dazzle x

(@paul-crick_1611052763)
Famed Member

Hi Daz

So are you saying that It’s possible to Imagine something unique that we have no prior reference of or that we have been Influenced by - as In like a pink elephant on a unicycle .

Yes, if we know what an elephant looks like and a bicycle, then we can imagine a different coloured elephant from our memories and we can perceive a bicycle with as many wheels as we choose to perceive it with.

If one then says that our creation Is real, then the Imagination has to be real also .

That is true up to a point, if what we imagine is realistic then it can become reality, but imagining that we can leap over tall buildings and travel to distant galaxies which is at the present impossible, so it comes under the heading of wishful thinking.

ha ha - that was a good one Paul . You mention there Is no need for separation or individuality as all is one - And yet you separate spirit form from consciousness he heh he .

That is what I am saying, within the oneness there is no separation or individuality, so to say that this spirit is saying this and another spirit is saying something else, depicts separation, separation creates more than one, therefore the definition of individual spirits with hierarchies and different understandings does not depict a oneness so I do not perceive spirits as the oneness.

The physical body Is a form of consciousness . the spirit body Is a form of consciousness . the causal body Is a form of consciousness . etc . .

The way that I perceive it is the physical body and the aspects of consciousness that we require to function as a human being are created from pure consciousness, I agree that because they are created from consciousness that they contain aspects of consciousness which we work with when healing and transforming people's consciousness, but that is not the same consciousness as what is found within the oneness and should not be perceived as such, it is designed to allow us to function with the illusion of separateness and individuality which does not exist within the oneness.

Or was It difficult for my Native American Indian guide to learn english .. heh he . Or my tibetan, chinese, eskimo, zulu, etc . . Thought Is universal Paul . No language barrier to overcome . Even when our pets pass over Into the spirit realms they can project their thoughts In a way that can be understood by the medium . There’s no need to learn how to bark . he heh :dogrun:

A nice thought, but it does not meet the realities of our thinking minds, when someone comes to me for healing who does not speak or understand English, then what I say to them is not understood with their consciousness and what they say to me is meaningless.

I can use empathy and intuition to get a glimpse of what is wrong, but there is little understanding between us, so it is hard work, the oneness does not have a language as we understand languages as a human being, it does not appear to interact in words (though we use words to give what is portrayed meaning.

And the spirits are a part of the oneness . You are separating the consciousness that Is of the spirit from with the oneness that Is of the spirit .

Again spirits depict separateness and individuality not oneness, the two do not go together. 🙂

Many of the spirit forms that step forward In my presence are unknown to me . I am therefore not projecting any memories associated with the spirit .

If you were dealing with the oneness instead of spirits, then you would only perceive one without shape or form as pure consciousness has no need of form or individuality, all is one.

(@cactuschris)
Prominent Member

Hi Dazzle,
I bet that if I was blindfolded and put in a room with some people as obstacles I could quite quickly learn to navigate round them, the problem is that chairs have a much less defined and bright aura, the acuity with which we see auras still needs refining. Now the sceptics might say that I was using heat signatures or breathing sounds, and that may be part of the picture, for we use all our senses all the time, but the aura is quite clear.

“I didnt say there was no free will” – I think the point is that if we are a part of god, cleaved off and living under the constant guidance of god then we cannot claim to have free will, only the illusion of free will exists. Only if we are separate from god can we claim to actually have free will divorced from the will of god.
If we are part of god then no matter what actions we take we can never remove and binds, they are not of our own making, but made by god. If we are separate from god then it is entirely possible that we impose upon ourselves binds that are of our own making.

“What you are Is an Individual that Is not separate from the One .You have the ability to think differently to “I’ because you retain uniqueness In respect to your Individual experience had” – experiences differ from person to person, but if we are just part of the ‘one’ then those experiences have been directed in order to make each of us different, we have had no choice about this – the idea then that we are individuals is an illusion, we are simply aspects of the ‘one’. Our existence is directed and we simply think we have a choice.
“There are no delusions, confusions, deceptions within the Oneness” – and this may well be the impression one gets, but if one is simply part of the ‘one’ and has no free will then the idea that there are no “delusions, confusions, deceptions within the Oneness” may well be planted and enforced by the one. The only way one can say that there are no delusions etc., is if we can stand aside from the one and view it impartially, and that means we have to be separate from the one.

“There are reasons why we are all at different stages of the journey” – we each tread a different path, and we each make ground at different speeds – either these are governed by god or we have got to where we are by a series of choices we have made, our own choices, not those of a puppet master. There is no sense in sending a ‘message’ to remind us how we should be living if we have no choice whether we follow it or not, the very existence of Jesus immediately tells us that we are separate from god and must find our own way, the fact that we have a choice as to whether we will listen or not (albeit that may be because we may not be ‘ripe enough’) says that we are not being directed and managed.
You use the word individual, and this alone suggests duality, for an individual is an anathema within a space where all is one, if anything it is a temporary expression of some kind of localised activity, but it cannot survive and must be subsumed. The definition of individual is that it should exist as a single entity, and that requires separateness.
“how many are ready” you asked, and this is an interesting question, but part of the answer is that there are at least some, and there is a stream of people all the time, and of course this is not limited to those who ‘follow Jesus’, for the message is there for all to know, it existed before Jesus, and in every culture, it is a way of life.

“Many … have seemingly severed their own connection with what they are” – this is not possible if there is a puppet and a puppet master, even, or especially if they are the same. A part of god cannot decide the sever the connection to god, for by definition they both exist within the oneness, the oneness is the connection. Many today, and they have throughout history do choose to sever their connection to god, they are led away by the physical trappings of this worldly existence, or they believe they do not need the connection – this is their choice, they decide with their own free will.
love
chris

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Yes, if we know what an elephant looks like and a bicycle, then we can imagine a different coloured elephant from our memories and we can perceive a bicycle with as many wheels as we choose to perceive it with.

Hi Ya .

What I mean Paul - Is to Imagine something that cannot be related to anything . We can dress up an elephant In many ways and add a few speedy stripes to the unicycle but we will always be creating something with having a connection to the attributes of what an elephant or a bike will mean to us .

That is true up to a point, if what we imagine is realistic then it can become reality, but imagining that we can leap over tall buildings and travel to distant galaxies which is at the present impossible, so it comes under the heading of wishful thinking.

When we astral we can travel to other worlds and other dimensions . The denseness of our physical vibrations doesn’t allow the body to travel to the stars without a space craft .

It’s possible for someone to Imagine to walk on the moon as a child and then create for themselves the experience of becoming an astronaut for example .

In the spirit word Paul when spirit construct buildings, schools, libraries for example they use a source of energy with their mental contribution (normally as a collective) they can manifest a building by the means of visualizing what contains within there Imagination . There Is no wood and bricks and cement In the world of spirit . What one creates will manifest .

Within the physical realm what one creates - manifests but It won’t be In the way that some would like or hope for - as like when chris perhaps wantied a whole orange to manifest out of thin air . Giles had the right Idea In that someone could plant a seed and manifest an orange that way .

Our dense slow vibration that Is of the physical restricts our potential In many ways but It doesn’t stop us from realizing what we are .

That is what I am saying, within the oneness there is no separation or individuality, so to say that this spirit is saying this and another spirit is saying something else, depicts separation, separation creates more than one, therefore the definition of individual spirits with hierarchies and different understandings does not depict a oneness so I do not perceive spirits as the oneness.

I can speak to you paul and perceive that you and I are a part of the One . I can embrace Individuality and embrace oneness whilst I am In experience of the physical . Conversing with the spirits or with angels, elements, or whatever doesn’t shout out to me that anything Is separate from one another .

The tree Is the oneness In the form of a tree . Many just don't see that the Oneness Is having a tree experience .

A nice thought, but it does not meet the realities of our thinking minds, when someone comes to me for healing who does not speak or understand English, then what I say to them is not understood with their consciousness and what they say to me is meaningless.

Well when I converse with other worlds I am not In an ordinary thinking mind and I am not giving healing to a chinese woman that doesn’t understand english . Heh ehhee - Certain alien races have used telepathy that Is understood by all that have communicated with them .

Where communication Is concerned with mind to mind, there are no language barriers . It doesn’t mean that my bishop guide does not retain the ability to speak In latin either for he has done so from time to time . .

I can use empathy and intuition to get a glimpse of what is wrong, but there is little understanding between us, so it is hard work, the oneness does not have a language as we understand languages as a human being, it does not appear to interact in words (though we use words to give what is portrayed meaning.

I understand .

Again spirits depict separateness and individuality not oneness, the two do not go together.

Only If you perceive that to be so . I acknowledge that Individual form Is In expression but I do not separate what I am with anything else - You - the easter bunny or my native american Indian guide - We are the same oneness .

If you were dealing with the oneness instead of spirits, then you would only perceive one without shape or form as pure consciousness has no need of form or individuality, all is one.

There Is no separation from that which Is oneness to that which Is spirit
. The Individual form Is an illusion . The easter bunny, the tree, the girl next-door Is all oneness (There Is no thing that Is not One) . The illusion Is that the oneness Is anywhere or anything other than what Is present - whatever form or formless form that Is - Is Irrelevant .

You are of human form are you not Paul . As you know (Paul) Is not what you are and yet you say that you connect with the oneness and not with the spirit . The spirit that you do not connect with Is no different to the spirit body that you have that Is shadowing your own physical body right now .

It Is therefore suggesting to me that you are not connecting / acknowledging with the oneness that Is of your Individual spirit form .

Having a spirit body Paul doesn’t stop you connecting and being aware of the oneness (that you are) does It paul??

x dazzle x

Page 1 / 3
Share: