Do you feel you nee...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you feel you need motivation day to day? If so, you are not alone!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
MernaThrone
Topic starter
(@mernathrone)

Hello again,

I am new here and have been in the Life Coach industry since 2004. In addition, I have my BS in Psychology, Masters in Counseling Studies, and working on my second Masters in Gen. Psychology. I love my job and helping others with their personal needs to create positivity in their life.

When it comes to motivation everyone has gone through the difficult time of lacking motivation. Motivation can feel like you are lethargic, tired, and have nothing to look forward too. Often, this can set in when we find ourselves going through the motions of everyday life; go to work, come home from work, sleep, repeat. Yes, we have to work to support ourselves in life, but we also need a Passion!

Are you living your Fashion or Passion in life?

Fashion would be the equivalent of what is expected of us, we do it because everyone else is or just because. Sometimes the faces of this would be mundane, boredom, sadness, irritation, annoyance and so on. OR are you living your Passion? This is where every fiber of your being is enjoying your life and the path it takes. The feeling is something so strong that you cannot imagine your life without it. You see no stop signs in life!

I am living my Passion with my personal growth company! I know it with every breath I take and each cell of my body that I am in the precise place for me. In my former career as a hairstylist, it was a passion. However, I didn’t realize I would possibly have another with an even stronger fire. After all, I am ‘middle-aged’, but I don’t feel that way. I forget I am in my forties quite often. I happen to think I am just getting warmed up, so I had better fasten my seat belt.

The next step to Passion!

Sit down and make two lists. One is the list of the areas of life, which you seem to enjoy today. Two, is a list that you wish your life would be full of ‘if only’. The ‘if onlys’ are the blocks that stop us. Our excuses are our blocks. I know this is blunt, but it is the truth. What is getting in the way of walking the wishful passion road? Take this assignment to your Life Coach and they will help you on this journey. Remember, this takes time so be kind to yourself. However, it will not take 40 more years like our ‘fear’ may tell us. BUT, you need to start today so you are one day closer to feeling passion again.

Often in life we have scars of hurt, pain, disappointment, and/or betrayal. These layers can build up and get in the way of feeling wonderful again. I have been there too! If this sounds familiar, you do not have to sit there and stew. You can invest in yourself and open a new chapter of your life. One that starts with YOU!

Are you living your Fashion or Passion in life ? I will leave you with that!

Hope & Peace,

Merna Throne, M.S.

5 Replies
Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

Motivation is like washing- needs to be repeated daily 🙂

MernaThrone
Topic starter
(@mernathrone)

Love that one! Zig Ziglar has a similar one. Just like self-esteem as a muscle, it needs exercising daily to get stronger and maintain the strength.

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar

🙂 :021:

Thanks!

Merna

(@lifecoachpete)

Very true! I spend time every day reading as well as listening to empowering audio to maintain my mindset. If I miss a day, it has an effect on the rest of my day and really slows my momentum.

Adrian Cahill
(@adrian-cahill)

[url]NLP coaching[/url] has something to offer for almost every person, as long as they come to it with an open mind and accept that they will have to take new ideas in order to succeed. It is just a way to help others so that they feel motivated all the time without any stress. With out any doubt i can say it's really helpful.

(@grouthex)

my motivation from day to day is the fact that i am still kickin, no one knows when it is their time to go, so i have to live every day like it's my last. no regrets, just good times. " They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes, dont you think it should be worth watching?

Share: