Clear all

Life Coaching is it real?

17 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

interesting and I am asked this question often! Being a Psychic Life Coach is even more interesting. Setting goals, discovering your own values, self love and discover new ways to go forward is in my opinion the purpose of a Life Coach. Opportunity. Opinions?

16 Replies
Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

I'll stick to shamanic counselling!

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

I'll stick to shamanic counselling!

Tell me more..listening.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

What do you want to know?
I find it incredibly useful, as it goes directly to our helper spirits (the ones that we call "teachers" in shamanism. Probably the same as other might call "guides".) for the counselling.

(@jnani)
Noble Member

interesting and I am asked this question often! Being a Psychic Life Coach is even more interesting. Setting goals, discovering your own values, self love and discover new ways to go forward is in my opinion the purpose of a Life Coach. Opportunity. Opinions?

Depends on the coach...a good one can move life forward like a missile. If the coach is inner connected, it can move mountains for the clients.

Coach ideally removes the boulders in the way of moving forward, life flows. The coach should be able to recognise and bring to the awareness of the client and energetically dissolve those boulders. That's one way of coaching. It can be intuitive and energetic transmission.
Purpose of a coach?....
None other than access the clarity that the client's situation demands...coach having their own purposes is not ideal. It is about being open to whatever presents itself.... In this approach greatest of movement takes place.

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

I find it incredibly useful, as it goes directly to our helper spirits (the ones that we call "teachers" in shamanism. Probably the same as other might call "guides".) for the counselling.

Crowan, just curious about your thoughts. Not Sure I need to know as much I am always open to the view of others whom are healers. This is my place at the moment to listen, to ask and seek. My seeking is to learn.
Thank you for your elegantly put reply. Zandalee

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

Depends on the coach...a good one can move life forward like a missile. If the coach is inner connected, it can move mountains for the clients.

Coach ideally removes the boulders in the way of moving forward, life flows. The coach should be able to recognise and bring to the awareness of the client and energetically dissolve those boulders. That's one way of coaching. It can be intuitive and energetic transmission.
Purpose of a coach?....
None other than access the clarity that the client's situation demands...coach having their own purposes is not ideal. It is about being open to whatever presents itself.... In this approach greatest of movement takes place.

Wow. I could have not say this more clearly and beautifully. Yes, oh yes. Being a Life Coach is a honour.

(@artsyhealthcoach)

Great question! Nice to meet you all 🙂

A little about me: I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach which essentially is similar to a Life Coach except we focus on areas like weight loss, energy gain, sugar cravings etcetera.. In fact, I just changed my niche to work with Performing Artists who need a coach to help them build their confidence, better their relationship with themselves and others, own their artistry, find their voice and more.

Life Coaches & Health Coaches are most certainly real and I love it! Similar to a Life Coach, I am trained in areas such as relationships, essential nutrition, spirituality, money mindset, career and more...

True coaches in these fields take the upmost care to receive on going education to keep up to date with the latest findings and knowledge for the betterment of their clients. They also take your unhealthy habits and help you build healthy ones that last. They provide you with the accountability, support and stretch you need to see your most important goals, no matter how big or small, through. Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them.

All the best in your quest!

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

Your work sounds so healing and supportive. Keep up the good work.

(@lisasmith123)

Yes, a coach can do all this. From setting goals to leading you towards success, a Life Coach is the one who always stands by you to motivate and encourage you. They are those who help you to bring out the undiscovered you!

So, yes, Life Coaching is for real.

Cascara
(@cascara)
Prominent Member

Isn't there the possibility that getting one's client talking to invisible 'people' or 'spirits' is contraversial to say the least, or perhaps even dangerous? Many clients attend counselling or coaching because they are seeing things or hearing voices etc? Does this mean a schizophrenic is suddenly sane and everyone else is insane?

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Isn't there the possibility that getting one's client talking to invisible 'people' or 'spirits' is contraversial to say the least, or perhaps even dangerous? Many clients attend counselling or coaching because they are seeing things or hearing voices etc? Does this mean a schizophrenic is suddenly sane and everyone else is insane?

You are interpreting 'spirits' (I think) in a non-shamanic way. What's invisible about them?

I've treated people who are schizophrenic with shamanism very successfully, but it is generally agreed that the two are quite different.

If someone is having shamanic counselling, they are being counselled by spirits that they already know and have a relationship with.

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

You are interpreting 'spirits' (I think) in a non-shamanic way. What's invisible about them?

I've treated people who are schizophrenic with shamanism very successfully, but it is generally agreed that the two are quite different.

If someone is having shamanic counselling, they are being counselled by spirits that they already know and have a relationship with.

Working with a schizophrenic this must be so intense and interesting...wow.

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Working with a schizophrenic this must be so intense and interesting...wow.

No more so than working with anyone. Everyone is intense and interesting.

I hope Cascara replies.

Topic starter
(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

No more so than working with anyone. Everyone is intense and interesting.

I hope Cascara replies.

True. Sure Cascara will reply. She make wonderful observations.

(@naina)

Of course, it is real. Many of the professionals have now become a life coach to coach people so that they can accomplish their goals. Life coaches are the personal trainers for our mind one can hire them to increase productivity, growth and to get solutions for personal life problems. I have also taken life coaching sessions by Coach Geet who is a famous [url]life coach[/url] in India and with the support of him, I am able to live a healthy life with my partner. I believe in life coaching because it is better than therapy.

(@emily-hill)

All I can say that it is since it worked for me. I came in contact with my own [url]Life coach[/url] (allow me to post the link, if not please feel free to remove it.) and I can say that I was renewed. I know that what I personally struggle can be healed in time but I also believe that I need to act on it. That's why I find Life Coach individuals or organizations really admirable.

Share: