Need a specialist f...
Clear all

Need a specialist for cpps for male

3 Posts
3 Users
Posts: 1
Topic starter
New Member
Joined: 11 years ago

Does anyone know any pelvic floor specialists who use triggerpoint therapy/mysofasical release for male pelvic conditions. I'm based in West Yorkshire but willing travel to a professional who uses all the latest tools and skills.

Can anyone point me in the rightway

2 Replies
Posts: 112
Estimable Member
Joined: 15 years ago

Hi, check out the list of people on the [DLMURL=""]Myofascial Release UK[/DLMURL] website who have done their training - or you can contact Myofascial Release UK directly if you prefer, to see who they can recommend for you.

Posts: 1440
Noble Member
Joined: 20 years ago

hi, you should visit Christian Platts at [url]City Therapy[/url], hes based in Manchester, and has been developing and running MFR courses for about 8 years or so. His style is a combination of all the well known names in MFR and Rolfing, and then some more that they don't even touch on so he really does know his stuff!