Where's my K27 gone?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Gussie
Topic starter
(@gussie)
Famed Member

Heya - Came off my kine course last week all fired up to do some treatments and for the life of me I've forgotten what the K27 is - they specifically explained it to us and I've drawn a diagram but not a clue what I meant by it. It's the point used in the eye correction procedure where you rub the belly and K27...

6 Replies
(@kinfed)
Trusted Member

RE: Where's my K27 gone?

Hi

I remember that feeling well - jotting down some notes then getting home and finding it was in a 'foreign' language.

K27's are the end points of the kidney meridian - the kidney meridian runs fromunder the foot up to the indentations under the clavicle.

Is that enough info or would you like more detail?

Good luck with the training.
Joyce

Gussie
Topic starter
(@gussie)
Famed Member

Thanks Joyce. I remember it now- I remember it being done on me and I hate having my belly rubbed so I was focussing all my attention on that.. The diagram I made makes sense now, it was meant to show where K1 was and the K27 at the end of the meridian. Thankyou. I'm prodding mine and getting a tugging in the back just central of the shoulderblade, that's right isn't it?

I wonder.. do you know where I might be able to pick up some good meridian charts from? It's about time I invested.. Either posters or a nice set of flipcharts would be lovely.

(@kinfed)
Trusted Member

Booklist owned and run by Ann Holdway is an excellent resource for kinesiology charts, books, etc. She also produces a UK Directory and'In Touch', a newsletter for kinesiologists- I'm not sure whether or not I can give her website!!! But if you go onto the Kinesiology Federation website and check out the links sectionyou will find the link to her website kinesiologyconnections.

Do you want something portable or something to go on your wall - on your wall I would personallyrecommend the Double Acupuncture Chart but there are a lot of options for carrying around .

It is worth discussing with your tutor some of the other books - most of the Touch for Health ones will cover the same muscles, meridians,corrections as your course. But your tutor may have a preference.

Have fun with the credit card.
Joyce

Energylz
(@energylz)

Well if you find a good meridian chart J, let me know, cos I want one too. Will pay you back if you find one at a good price. I'll keep a lookout too.

As for hating the belly rub. I'll have to remember that. 😉

Love and Reiki Hugs

(@kinfed)
Trusted Member

In the book review in 'In Touch' this montha kinesiologistreviewed 'Meridians & Points' by Beverly Curl and Linda Rodgers - it is spiral bound (always useful) and the review said the meridians were '5 Element' colour coded (although you can buy it without the colours), with excellent illustrations. Sounds good and maybe what you are looking for - I haven't seen it yet so can't personally recommend.

Joyce

Gussie
Topic starter
(@gussie)
Famed Member

I'll keep my eyes peeled for that one, thanks again Joyce..I'll put some time aside later in the week and investigate. You've just reminded me that a colleague had a nice chart, I wonder if it's the one you mentioned.. she showed me it over a year ago, it was spiral bound and lovely to explain to clientswhat each meridian did,but I imagine she'll recall where it's from.

Thanks Giles for the link you pmed.. it's a good starting point till I get something a bit more oomph.. unless you wanna design one for me 😉 Kidding!

Share: