Kinesiology or Thought Field Therapy

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nisha1h)
Estimable Member

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking about doing more studying, but I cannot seem to decide if i should do Kinesiology, Thought Field Therapy or Neuro-linguistic Programming.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Nisha

xx

6 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

Kinesiology is very good and very involved. A lot of us who do "mind therapies" such as EFT etc. use some kinesiology techniques for muscle testing clients however this isn't as detailed as doing a full blown Kine' course. Somebody else who's actually done the course (such as Gussie) will be able to give you more details on this.

TFT is almost identical to EFT (EFT was developed from TFT) however TFT uses 'algorithms' to treat certain conditions in certain ways, whereas EFT just 'taps' on all the relevant meridian points for any condition as it doesn't seem to matter if you tap on ones that aren't required for that particular condition. The other difference is that it can cost quite a lot to learn TFT and EFT is cheaper to learn. EFT also has a good support network () is a whole toolkit of techniques which includes a tapping routine like EFT (the CER bit) and works just as well (if not more effectively) than EFT. I have learnt both EFT and Freeway and find Freeway deals with issues more quickly so tend to use that rather than EFT, although what I learnt with EFT has provided a great wealth of knowledge and experience too, especially from all of Gary Craigs videos.

NLP is very beneficial to learn for use alongside any therapy or even standalone. Often you will find NLP and Hypnotherapy taught together as, to use NLP standalone, seems to involve some Hypno type techniques. I haven't learnt NLP by itself, although I'd like to, but I do already use a lot of NLP techniques that came along with the EFT teaching I received (from Dez Sellars) as well as further techniques I learnt outside of such teachings. To learn NLP and Hypnotherapy can be quite expensive and you need to be careful because some NLP courses are, how can I be polite, a bit "noddy" in comparison to the good quality (and generally more expensive) NLP courses that you learn alongside Hypno as a therapy. Somebody like David Shepphard or Paul McKenna offer very professional and comprehensive courses in these areas but your obviously going to have to be committed enough and have the money for it.

You may be best starting with something like EFT or FREEWAY-CER, getting a feel for this field of therapy work and then deciding how you want to expand that next with Kine', NLP, Hypno etc.

Love and Reiki Hugs

aikijason
(@aikijason)
Reputable Member

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking about doing more studying, but I cannot seem to decide if i should do Kinesiology, Thought Field Therapy or Neuro-linguistic Programming.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Nisha

xx

That really depends on how much money you have to invest but my vote is NLP EVERY TIME!!! and if you can; see the Bandlerman nothing else compares to the way he teaches it... after all he invented it.

New Age London
(@new-age-london)
Famed Member

I'd do kinesiology, as it gives you a better understanding of issues altogether, then follow it with NLP for your specific interest in mind therapies.

Topic starter
(@nisha1h)
Estimable Member

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your advice. I have to think about it all and then decide. So far I'm drawn to Kinesiology, but I need to research the others more.

Giles, your advice was really good. Thanks for taking the time to explain it all.

Nisha

xx

Mysticangel
(@mysticangel)
Noble Member

Giles - thank you for posting that info - I'm doing a introductory workshop on EFT next week, I found your info helpful.

Energylz
(@energylz)

Happy to help.

:hug:

Share: