Clear all

Bowel Essence

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@janet)
Noble Member

Has anyone had any experience of taking the J de V Bowel Essence. I'd love to hear from anyone who has used it or if anyone can give me information on this product.

Was thinking of buying it to see if it would help constipation - anyone help? Does it work, how does it work, help bloating etc.

5 Replies
TarotWoman
(@tarotwoman)

Sorry, no. I am a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner, we do not suggest remedies based on physical symptoms, but mental/emotional ones. If I can help, simply ask here 🙂

xxx

Topic starter
(@janet)
Noble Member

If you could recommend something for constipation and constant stomach bloating I'd be grateful - I've just dabbled a tiny tiny bit with flower essence so don't know much about them but I'd be willing to give something a go if you could recommend. It's the constant bloating that's getting me down to be honest.

Can you suggest anything.
Thank you

TarotWoman
(@tarotwoman)

If you could recommend something for constipation and constant stomach bloating I'd be grateful - I've just dabbled a tiny tiny bit with flower essence so don't know much about them but I'd be willing to give something a go if you could recommend. It's the constant bloating that's getting me down to be honest.

Can you suggest anything.
Thank you

[COLOR="Indigo"]As Bach Flower Remedies only take our mental/emotional state into consideration. Remedies would be suggested based on how you are feeling in these areas now. This link may interest you.

[url]Dr Bach's system of 38 flower remedies[/url]

Have you spoken to your GP? It's important that your symptoms are checked out by a medical professional, just to be on the safe side 🙂

TarotWoman
(@tarotwoman)

[COLOR="Indigo"]I have replied to this, but I think it may be in queue for approval before posting? xxx

Topic starter
(@janet)
Noble Member

I think it's food sensitivities/allergies and I did have candida - GP's tend not to want to pursue if it's related to food issues.

So you are not able to recommend anything?

Share: