8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
devlana
Topic starter
(@devlana)
Trusted Member

Merhaba

I just wanted to ask does anyone know anything about Boxhill, Surrey??

I used to work there and some very strange things happened, Is it true there is covens there????

I would like to able to put these strange things behind me, so any info would be gratefully recieved

Thank you

Wishing you love and happiness

Devlana x

7 Replies
(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

If you could elaborate on your strange happenings, and what this has to do with covens of witches in and around Leatherhead?....maybe, we on hp could help!!.

devlana
Topic starter
(@devlana)
Trusted Member

hello

In many ways I feel uncomfortable stating details as I dont wish to offened any one in the covens in and around Boxhill.

I worked on Boxhill and I became aware of lots of sadness!! With earthbound souls. I asked around alittle found that at the back of the building where I worked had a sacrafcial area.

In the large lounge there was two very old paintings, one a man and the other a women. When i asked about them I was told that they had been high witches head of a powerful coven and a coven on the other side of boxhill was very anixous to get hold of the paintings.

One of my experiences was i used to live in and had forgotten a book in the lounge. It was late and most of the lights where turned off in the house. I made my way to the lounge and I hear voices coming from inside the lounge.

The voices were low and as I got closer to the room, I tried to figure out who it was as, there was only three of us staff in the house and I had just spoken to the night staff up stairs.

When I opened the lounge door, the voices stopped but I could'nt walk through the opening, I was overwhelmed by evil!!!!!!

I starred into the lounge, the whole room was in darkness apart from a hue around each of the paintings. I tryed to push through into the room but it was like a force feild was pushing me out.!!

After this night everything changed my senses were on overload and many things started to happen to me.

Two weeks later I became paralyed and never went back. Since then I have pushed the things that happened in to the furthest corners of my mind, but for some reason I have to face up to what happened.

Either laugh it off as over active imagines or deal with it as I had stepped into something that I caused a ripple effect in.

I believe in pure love and the good in the ~Universe but I looked into the eyes of pure evil, and I want to stop being affraid.

Wishing you Love and undertanding

Devlana

(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Box hill is very close to Croydon, (13 Miles) so would be considered a favourite haunt of covens of witches to practice their rituals as it is high ground. The Children of Artemis is based in Croydon and I have given you a link to their website, they may be able to help you further. Boxhill definitely has a long history of the wise.

(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

Just as a point of interest.......Box trees, after which Boxhill was named, has long been associated with death, and even today their evergreen foliage is used predominantly in funeral wreaths......

It could be, you connected in some way with the ancestors.....

devlana
Topic starter
(@devlana)
Trusted Member

Thank you oakapple

thank you for your information, it couldnt be more interesting if it was a movie, i have been searching for why my path has lead me to this place in time and country etc, and something that happened to me nearly 20 years ago has a connection to what i am seeking now.

I have been lead to the home of artemis and you told me that the coven was called the children of artemis.

I dont know where this will lead me but i think it important. Thank you agian.

Wishing you joy and happiness

Devlana x

(@oakapple)
Illustrious Member

Your Welcome ...:hug:

(@sarahjanedvs)

Hello

Hello,

I am extremely interested in joining a coven is there someone I could speak to about this?

Peace and Blessings
Sarah Jane x

Share: