13 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
meridianmoon
Topic starter
(@meridianmoon)
Honorable Member

Hi all,

I'm in Durham City !! Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully we'll be able to meet up sometime soon.:)

Meridianmoon xx

12 Replies
pinkangel
(@pinkangel)
Noble Member

RE: Hi to all in Durham !

Hi there, I'm in Darlington. Don't get on here much but think the regional threads are a great idea. We don't appear to have many therapists in this neck of the woods.

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

hi to all those in co durham come on lets hear from you all i live near bishop auckland and hi jenny and nichola

(@poppyfields)
Noble Member

Hi all, I too am in Durham City and have infact met up with merdianmoon and are hoping to swap treatments on a regular basis, its so good to have likeminded friends and discuss and swap ideas.

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

hope to meet you soon aswell to do a reiki share

meridianmoon
Topic starter
(@meridianmoon)
Honorable Member

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say say how great I think it is that we're all going to be meeting up to do swaps and share Reiki !!! :):):)

To have a little pampering ourselves is fab,[sm=dance.gif] asI for one am always giving and never receiving !!!So I'm chuffed to bits to be meeting up with likeminded friends and long may it continue.

Meridianmoon xx

(@poppyfields)
Noble Member

Hi all,

hoping to make the reiki swap on tuesday and meeting everyone.

Had the best time today with mm, had reflexology swap and mm did auricular acupuncture on me to chill me out. As I was driving home a wave of gently euphoria came over me, I danced into the house and apologised to the husband for being out longer than I'd told him (I've only apologised three times in 17 years so he looked a bit shocked). I then proceeded to wax lyrical about the needly-things in my ears and insisted that he pressed them!!! I then went to talk to a neighbour who insisted that I'd had a drink cos I got all giggly (she wants your number by the way).

Have calmed down now and feel quite mellow. so thank you so much meridianmoon, have had a lovely time with you.

meridianmoon
Topic starter
(@meridianmoon)
Honorable Member

Aawww Dito Daisy,

Drank about a gallon of water after you left and had to have a wee snooze cos I was wiped out ~ lush !!! 🙂

Glad your feeling chilled ~ keep fiddling with your magnets !!!

Meridianmoon xx

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

looking forward to tuesday for our first swap angel cant make it she has to take one of the children on an appointment but hopes to meet you all soon see you then julie

(@enchantedmoonbeam)
Estimable Member

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. My name is Sue and I live near Sedgefield, Co Durham and look forward to getting to know you all better.

crystal_rose
(@crystal_rose)
Famed Member

hi i live only a few miles from you in bishop auckland pm if you would like to meet up

meridianmoon
Topic starter
(@meridianmoon)
Honorable Member

Hi Sue,

Welcome to HP 🙂 What a lovely name you've chosen ~ Looking forward to getting to know you better.

meridianmoon xx

(@enchantedmoonbeam)
Estimable Member

Hi crystal_rose and meridianmoon [sm=wave.gif], looking forward to getting to know you both.

[sm=grouphug.gif]
Sue xx

Share: