8 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
meridianmoon
Topic starter
(@meridianmoon)
Honorable Member

Hi all,

Have posted here and in the Tyne & Wear thread. Thought perhaps we could organise a North east meet up. Maybe go for lunch and a chin wag ??

meridianmoon xx

7 Replies
(@enchantedmoonbeam)
Estimable Member

RE: North East meet up anyone ?

[sm=food-smiley-004.gif]That would be lovely - count me in.

Sue

(@innerpeace)
Estimable Member

Hello there
I know this thread is old news now and hope you all had a great time if you met up in August. Just wanted to know if i could come along whenever you have another meet . It would be great to meet and have a chat with other therapists. Maybe we could organise our own therapy swaps too at a later date ( lets get christmas out the way first by then we will all be so exausted i'm sure we would love the idea of a treatment ourselves lol)
I'm from Stanley and if your ever in the area your more than welcome to drop in for coffee... or herbal tea 🙂

(@innerpeace)
Estimable Member

Ooopps.... was reading an old thread dating back to August , thought I was still on that one .... I swear i need glasses lol

(@enchantedmoonbeam)
Estimable Member

I agree with Innerpeace. Maybe we should try to meet up again in January. Its a pretty depressing month after xmas so we will all be in need of some cheering up. Any ideas?

Sue

PS Innerpeace - love your user name!

(@innerpeace)
Estimable Member

Thankyou Sue you have a lovely username yourself.
The name Innerpeace came to me a few years ago . My life has always been difficult and traumatic but one day i couldnt take anymore. I got down on my knees and prayed for help. I asked that all my troubles be taken care of and i gavethem up completely to God. The most wonderful experience followed and i was filled to bursting point with a pure love that i have never experienced on this Earths plane before. Ifelt safe and comforted by an invisible force holding me close energising me the whole time. I cried so much as i gave up all the pain I had been holding onto over the years. I dont know exactly what took place during that experience but i know I came out of it feeling an amazing innerpeace. It felt like the world had stopped for a moment in order to give me time to see with clarity how i was letting certain problems and situations effect me when there was no need. I learnt an important lesson on negative and postive vibrations which i was unaware of at the time. Experiencing true innerpeace from deepwithin and feeling the sense of calm it brings to the whole of the body mind and soul is truly awonderful thing. This feeling of Innerpeace has stayed with meever since, the only time i dont feel
it is when i become too attachedor involvedwith something and i shut the universe out. I find now i have the ability to cope with a crisis in a different way. At the moment I'm supporting my sister through Cancer, my mam and dad have just split up so i'm between houses been there for both of them .Today my dadwas rushed to hospital with heart failure. one time all this would have physically and mentally worn me down but I know I am been supported and given the extra strength i need to help my family (without getting too attached not to them but to their situations.

Innerpeace xxxx
>>>>> sits back and wonders where all this has come from 😮

(@enchantedmoonbeam)
Estimable Member

You certainly need some innerpeace at the moment - it sounds like your life is hectic. I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your family and hope things get better soon.

What a lovely story about your user name. My business is called 'Inner Calm' - we sound like we're on the same wavelength, lol.

Love Sue xx

(@pcurryuk)

hi, i was just wondering if anyone new of a tantric masseuse in the north east area. Many Thanks

Share: