5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi All .

How free do you feel within your life experience .

What do you feel that keeps you from feeling as free as a bird . .

Are you Free?

daz .

4 Replies
Rosi1
(@rosi1)
Famed Member

Hi All .

How free do you feel within your life experience .

What do you feel that keeps you from feeling as free as a bird . .

Are you Free?

daz .

Wow, this is my mantra and exactly how I feel in my life. I feel as free as a bird, flying high.

What kept me feeling as free as a bird was unresolved issues in childhood, but am now at a point after much self-development of reaching this point of freedom.

It feels amazing!

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Wow, this is my mantra and exactly how I feel in my life. I feel as free as a bird, flying high.

What kept me feeling as free as a bird was unresolved issues in childhood, but am now at a point after much self-development of reaching this point of freedom.

It feels amazing!

Hi Rosi 🙂

Thanks for being open and sharing your experience with us .

What wasn't free that now Is?

x daz x

Rosi1
(@rosi1)
Famed Member

Hi Rosi 🙂

Thanks for being open and sharing your experience with us .

What wasn't free that now Is?

x daz x

I'm not sure I can specifically say what is free now. It is just a feeling. It feels as if the chains that I was bound to have been removed, and I am free to be my authentic self. This has come about through active healing and development.

My spirit has always been free, but as I have worked to align the personality self with the higher self, and remove the obstacles that were stopping me from experiencing freedom, I get closer to that feeling of freedom.

Not sure if I can explain it actually, it is just a feeling of freedom. Perhaps there is no need to explain it, but rather in having the experience.

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

I'm not sure I can specifically say what is free now. It is just a feeling. It feels as if the chains that I was bound to have been removed, and I am free to be my authentic self. This has come about through active healing and development.

My spirit has always been free, but as I have worked to align the personality self with the higher self, and remove the obstacles that were stopping me from experiencing freedom, I get closer to that feeling of freedom.

Not sure if I can explain it actually, it is just a feeling of freedom. Perhaps there is no need to explain it, but rather in having the experience.

Hi Rosi .

I understand completely . Some things can't be explained or put In to words there's just an Inner acknowledgement that something happens .

daz .

Share: