Notifications
Clear all

spiritual healing and beliefs?

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@beltaine)

is spiritual healing linked to christian beliefs?
i have had this impression from a few people.

10 Replies
(@kevin-bryden)
Estimable Member

It doesn't have to be, unless you want it to be.

If energy healing interests you I can recommend Quantum Touch. I've been doing it a short time and have had amazing results both with hands on and on a distant basis. I have felt and heard bones moving back in place. The important fundimental of QT is breathing and visualisation that the energy is travelling up your legs and body and down your arms, along with intent.

With QT there are no formal belief systems in terms of religion, symbols or spirit guides. Although seeking out your guide can be good, but the healing works without your concious knowledge of who or what it is.

My friend does spiritual healing, she is not religious to the best of my knowledge.

I'm sure, if you are open and this modality is within your journey, it will find you.;)

Hope that helps

Kevin

Topic starter
(@beltaine)

thanks,
i have not been able to find any courses for quantum touch............i am in bristol. know of any then?

(@kevin-bryden)
Estimable Member

Hi, you can do it online and still get the certificate. On the QT website.

(@kevin-bryden)
Estimable Member

Google Karenjaneuk. not allowed to post links.

Healistic
(@healistic)
Noble Member

is spiritual healing linked to christian beliefs?
i have had this impression from a few people.

No Spiritual Healing/Reiki is 'Not linked to Christian Beliefs'. In fact some christian organisations actualy believe it to be the work of the devil.

(@meryem)
Eminent Member

Yes, actually they consider it otherwise for some of their beliefs. In my view if spiritual healing can help someone find peace back in his life than it is no wrong...

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

But it's fair to say, isn't it, that some Spiritual Healing groups do consider themselves basically Christian. (Emphasis on 'some'.)

(@meryem)
Eminent Member

But it's fair to say, isn't it, that some Spiritual Healing groups do consider themselves basically Christian. (Emphasis on 'some'.)

It might be right for it's christian groups who consider spiritual healing wrong practice, but not spiritual healing groups. So to sum things up psychics might consider themselves under the super guidance of god but they can't convince christian organizations what they really think and work.

(@themortalone)
Eminent Member

No Spiritual Healing/Reiki is 'Not linked to Christian Beliefs'. In fact some christian organisations actualy believe it to be the work of the devil.

I am sure this is what other religions think about christians. Unless they happen to be either polytheistic, or pantheistic. It's crazy. They don't know anything about reiki for instance, and they call it evil. I wonder why?
Is it because we could be wasting our hard earned money on them, instead of spending it on a reiki session?

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

I am sure this is what other religions think about christians. Unless they happen to be either polytheistic, or pantheistic. It's crazy. They don't know anything about reiki for instance, and they call it evil. I wonder why?
Is it because we could be wasting our hard earned money on them, instead of spending it on a reiki session?

Reiki healers are welcomed into the Raphael Guild - which is a healing guild within the Church of England.

Not all christians regard reiki as the work of the devil. I have had some interesting discussions with christians who have HAD reiki from me. One very memorable session at the hospice started when the gentleman said 'Is this linked to a religion because I am devout christian and I don;t want todo anything the against my religion' So I explained it was spiritual. not aligned to any religion, that reiki healers were accepted in the Raphael Guild . I haven't deserted my christian roots so I still wear a cross - which I showed him and he agreed to give it a go.

He was in a wheelchair and couldn't get put so it was a seated 15 minute taster. he fell asleep (no mean feat in a wheelchair) and when I ended the session he made one comment ..'Wow'

One of my other patients at the hospice at the moment is a catholic.

And the other reiki healer at the hospice is a VEEY devout christian - who ended up volunteering to let her reiki master hold the training at HER house while the masters house was out of commission. She was taken aback to discover one of the other trainees was a white witch - but decided to be pragmatic about it and just enjoy the training!

Share: