Clear all

Apple cider vinegar for warts

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tigerlily)
Honorable Member

I've been meaning to post this for a while and finally remembered to do it, in case anyone is looking for a way of getting rid of warts.

I'd heard of this years ago, but for some reason, I didn't even try it when I had a hideous wart which was on the palm of my hand for months. I'd tried over the counter treatments which didn't work at all.

I noticed a few months ago the beginnings of a new one and was determined to nip it in the bud and went straight for the apple cider vinegar this time.

I soaked a small piece of cotton wool in ACV and stuck a plaster over it, leaving it on overnight. I've got to be honest, it did throb after a while and for some time, so this isn't for the faint-hearted! After just two nights of this it simply fell out. What I will say it that it did slightly burn the surrounding skin, so putting vaseline round the edge helped when I did it again.

I recently did it again with another one that was developing and it only took one night to get rid of it.

I'm not sure how effective it is for more established warts, but certainly worth a try.

That's it! Hope it helps!

7 Replies
Totally Jane
(@totally-jane)
Estimable Member

Thankyou, I will try it with my daughter tonight and see how it goes, we have tried loads of remedies, all to no avail, as yet.Thankyou for the tip.

(@steve-indigo)
Trusted Member

Hi
Thank you very interesting.
I have noticed that since taking cordyceps mushroom powder my verrucas (which is a type of the wart virus) is in decline.

(@louisa_1611053138)
Noble Member

I've heard banana skin kills warts applied every night for two weeks.

I have one on my finger but I haven't tried this yet, I keep forgetting.

(@busydiva)

Tea Tree and lemon essential oils work wonders... 🙂
Mix 1 : 1 neat and dab on the wart 2/3 times a day. I about a week the wart will fall off.

JoJo2504
(@jojo2504)
Noble Member

Ohh will tell my friend about ACV, she has tried Tea Tree and Lemon, and it hasn't gone 🙁

meurighj
(@meurighj)
Prominent Member

My husband tried banana skin and it was very effective. He actually scraped the inside of a banana skin into a cloth, squeezed it to extract 'juice' and applied the 'juice' to his warts.

(@sophieme)

I've also heard somewhere around the web about the fact that apple vinegar is amazing when it comes to warts.
However, apart from what you've said, I've read that you may also use apple vinegar in the morning to massage the warts with and when they really dry out, rub warm castor oil onto them.
This is where I've found it: [DLMURL="http://www.mynaturaltreatment.com/natural-treatment-for-warts/"]Natural Treatment for Warts[/DLMURL]
I hope it was useful, guys! 🙂

Share: