Notifications
Clear all

Baby Massage Groups - setting up

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@aromanow)

Does any one hold regular baby massage groups to teach parents? Would love to hear from you and if you have any advice? I am about to do an Infant Massage Instructor Course with the thought of setting up weekly baby massage sessions in my area. At the moment no one is running them in the area weekly so I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to set one up. There is some running about 20 minutes away but they are quite expensive at £10 a session 1hour. Other people in another further afield charge about £5 - 6 per session. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. When I had my first child 4 years ago I really wanted to go to a baby massage group regularly but I only found people offering to teach on a one to one rather than in a group - I wanted the social aspect too. :)x

4 Replies
kumari
(@kumari)
Trusted Member

Hi Aromanow

I am going to do a course in September for Baby Massage Instructor. I posted something on the business pages about this but it has since been moved to massage - which is a better place for it. Have a look at that forum for more info.

Good luck with your course and setting up, its really exciting.

Kumari

Topic starter
(@aromanow)

Hi

Thanks for the info. I am really excited about setting up a baby massage group in my area. Its something I wanted to go to with my baby - now 4 years ago, but there was no groups out there. Who are you doing your course with?

aromanow:)

kumari
(@kumari)
Trusted Member

Hi Aromanow

I am doing my course with Inspire Massage - somebody else on this forum recommended them and seemed very impressed with them. I am also doing the pregnancy massage course with them, feel it will tie in with the direction I want to go in with the business. What about you, who are you doing the course with ?

Topic starter
(@aromanow)

Hi

I am doing mine with Teach Therapy based in Wales, its two days, one in Sept and one in Oct.

It would be great to hear how you get on.

aromanow x

Share: