Clear all

Full Moon on February 28th

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@little-em)
Trusted Member

Just a reminder to everyone that it is a full moon on February 28th, does anyone have anything planned?

10 Replies
(@bluefloppy65)
Honorable Member

no but I wish I did!

(@scott)
Reputable Member

Nothing other than to look lovingly upon her face - if she makes an appearance! 🙂

Topic starter
(@little-em)
Trusted Member

I was looking out at the waxing moon on Saturday night as their were few clouds out. I absolutely love it when there is a full moon

Reiki Pixie
(@reiki-pixie)
Noble Member

Hi Little M

Is there something significant with this forthcoming full moon?

RP

(@serenwen)
Noble Member

As much as I love the moon in all her glory.... at work we notice a huge change in people and their 'ways'. They seem to be more affected is a polite way of putting it. The moon is my ruling planet and I must admit I do really love looking at a full moon. Sooo glad I'm not working and can appreciate it and may spend sometime, weather permitting in my garden.

(@lindaannh)
Noble Member

Hope to have a bonfire in the garden and spend some time looking at the moon and stars (weather permitting)
Serewen I have put some pictures on my page of the full/blue moon on 31/12/09 so you can have a look at that when you want to see the moon without its effects :D:D
Linda

Rosi1
(@rosi1)
Famed Member

I will be making some essences on this full moon!

XfawnyX
(@xfawnyx)
Trusted Member

Love full moon 2..
Im lucky,she shines into my Bedroom.!! When the moon is full,standing and watching her is amazing,is that just me???? Or does anyone else get the goose bumps(for want of a better word)...xxx

Topic starter
(@little-em)
Trusted Member

Im the same fawny

(@scott)
Reputable Member

I am as well. I've always had a South facing bedroom window. However, when my partner is home, the curtains are shut as she needs total dark to sleep. When she is away on one of her trips, I leave the curtains open - especially during a full moon. I think the full moon and the light she gives off leave me with a feeling of wonder and mystery.

Share: