Louis Hamilton and ...

Notifications
Clear all

Louis Hamilton and the sign of the cross.

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Boson Higgs
Topic starter
(@boson-higgs)
Trusted Member

Lewis did it a few times.
So where did Michael Schumacher and Jules Bianchi go wrong?

8 Replies
Boson Higgs
Topic starter
(@boson-higgs)
Trusted Member

Or is it god moving in mysterious ways?

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

Lewis did it a few times.
So where did Michael Schumacher and Jules Bianchi go wrong?

Did what????

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Something to do with racing drivers and comas, right?

(@Anonymous)

I am guessing from Boson Higgs post that Lewis, Michael & Jules all must have signed out the cross across themselves before racing in formula 1.

Jules had a serious accident on the track, but Michael didn’t have an accident on the track but had a serious accident when skiing. And Lewis went on to win the world championship.

Is God moving in mysterious ways? That’s something we may never know. o_O

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

I am guessing from Boson Higgs post that Lewis, Michael & Jules all must have signed out the cross across themselves before racing in formula 1.

Jules had a serious accident on the track, but Michael didn’t have an accident on the track but had a serious accident when skiing. And Lewis went on to win the world championship.

Is God moving in mysterious ways? That’s something we may never know. o_O

Just stuff happening?

Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

Being a huge F1 fan I have ben following the sad stories of Michael and Jules....and cheering Lewis on in his battle with Nico. I have never noticed any of them cross themselves......... but I bow to Boson's greater perception. Lewis certainly mentioned God in one of his post race interviews so I presume he has some spiritual beliefs.

You are right Crowan stuff happens...and sadly for Michael and Jules the stuff was bad...... and nothing to do with any symbol they used as part of their pre race routine.

But equally that says nothing about the validity or otherwise of any spiritual beliefs

Principled
(@principled_1611052765)
Famed Member

You are right Crowan stuff happens...and sadly for Michael and Jules the stuff was bad...... and nothing to do with any symbol they used as part of their pre race routine.

Totally agree with both of you. I too have never noticed any of them signing themselves with the cross, but have often wondered about the significance and found an answer here:

[url]The significance of making the sign of the cross[/url]

Love and peace,

Judy

Crowan
(@crowan)
Famed Member

Totally agree with both of you. I too have never noticed any of them signing themselves with the cross, but have often wondered about the significance and found an answer here:

[url]The significance of making the sign of the cross[/url]

Love and peace,

Judy

And that is only the opinion of one small branch of Christianity. There must be many others who have different interpretations.
After all, it's been done for nearly 2000 years.

Share: