Notifications
Clear all

Massage Swaps SW London and Surrey

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@touchtechnique)

Hi Everybody. First of all just to say I'm new to this site, and it seems pretty useful.

I'm Jason.

I'm an ITEC qualified holistic masseur from Surrey, and I'm looking for contacts to exchange massages and also business ideas.

Being a male in this industry, I've found some potential clients put off by this. So, I'm willing to pass on these leads to a mobile masseuse in the Surrey area.

I know we all make our clients lives better, but like some of you I do not get the opportunity to be pampered myself. I'm looking for other therapists in all types of fields to swap massages and info.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jason

3 Replies
(@yourmind10)

RE: Massage Swaps SW London and Surrey

Hi Jason!
I think your idea of pampering yourself is great, as us therapiest don't get half as much as we give to others and it's very important we recharge our own batteries!

If you want to swap for Hypnotherapy-Psychotherapy, I'm in West Sussex. Please PM/e-mail me here on HP.

Best Wishes
Y.
Edit : to remove e-mail address to protect from the risk of sp*m

(@jennyh)

Hi Jason,
I am a Reflexologist based in Epsom. If you would like to do swaps - please PM me.

Jenny

(@lionheart)
Trusted Member

Hi Jason same problem beeing a male therapist glad to see you have some replies I am in Watford could you travel to Hemel Hampstead or look me up I am available for swaps in the new year with males or females I'm not fussy asI am going to Spain for christmas have good one all of you love Lionheart

Share: