19 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Mir
 Mir
Topic starter
(@mir)
Estimable Member

Hello to everyone in Bedfordshire.. any one else out there? I'm in Bedford. Yippee!!! (sarc)

[sm=wave.gif]

18 Replies
 tj
(@tj)
Trusted Member

RE: Hello

Hi,

You're not alone! I live in Bedfordshire too!!

Tj:)

(@steverobbo)
Reputable Member

Grew up in a village called Heath & Reach (near Leighton Buzzard)! Bedfordshire rocks!

CrystalSeer
(@crystalseer)
Prominent Member

I'm in bedford.:)... lol... hello to all.. great to meet you all.. I lived in leighton buzzard for about 10 years.. during the 80s..

(@lozza)

I'm from Bedford lived here all my life (i'm 24)

CrystalSeer
(@crystalseer)
Prominent Member

hi hunnie.. nice to meet you.. and everyone else who lives near by.. [sm=grouphug.gif]

Mir
 Mir
Topic starter
(@mir)
Estimable Member

Wow... didn't know so many of you lived in Bedford! Anyone interested in Wicca... Nature... holistics... supernatural... etc? Mite be cool to hook up for coffee some time. What y'all think?

(@ladykay)
Eminent Member

hi.. i used to live in a little place called houghton regis just outside dunstable. my daughter and grandchildren are still there, but im back in sunny essex now after looking after my elderly frail dad. i still keep in touch with freinds i made there tho and visit back whenever poss....
helloooooooo bedfordshire
kay

yogajoga
(@yogajoga)
Honorable Member

Hi Everyone

I moved to Northall which is near Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable but technically in Bucks two weeks ago - after 13 years in London.

Are any of your guys working in the holistic / alternative field around here? I'm a newly qualified holistic and sports massage therapist and am researching how to set up as either a mobile therapist and/or looking for rooms in established clinics/centres.

Any help and ideas greatly appreciated.

Love
Mel x

(@daisy)
Eminent Member

im mid beds 🙂

(@sharka)

I am from Bedford !!!

Nice to meet you all 🙂

xxx

Mir
 Mir
Topic starter
(@mir)
Estimable Member

Hello to you all.

Its a small world.. isn't it! I didn't realise there were so many people on healthypages that were from Bedford. Its such a small town!

Sarka... are you studying at Bedford college? I done my holistic diploma there. Loved it!

Crystalseer... I'm almost sure I have seen you in town recently! You look so familiar! I read on your page you are wiccan based... are you a member of a coven? Do you do anything around bedford?

Mighty cold today!!! Think snow is on the way.. [sm=xmas-smiley-005.gif]

Little Miss Giggles
(@little-miss-giggles)
Estimable Member

Hi!
I live in Bedfordshire!!
Nice to meet you all!

(@vibrant-life)

Hello
I also live in Bedfordshire in a small village called Westoning. Do any of you know if there is a circle happening anywhere?
xx:)

Little Miss Giggles
(@little-miss-giggles)
Estimable Member

What is a circle?

(@whitefeathers)
Eminent Member

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm in Leighton Buzzard, would be good to meet up with anyone local.

(@celtia)
Noble Member

You're all making me feel very nostalgic and homesick. I was born and grew up in Bedford and still feel very fond of it.

I am glad to hear you are all looking after the place for me........:)

(@desi-girl)
Trusted Member

Hey

I live in Bedford and am desperate to train in Thai Massage.

[url]Biggleswade Community College[/url] are going to run a course, but keep puttting the start date back due to not enough people interested in the training.

Is anyone interested?

Thanyou in advance
Desi Girl 🙂

CrystalSeer
(@crystalseer)
Prominent Member

wow so many of us.. lol..
who knows we may have passed each other in the street and never known it, sat next to each other on a bus or cafe. lol lol
Unfortunatly with working and such, I don't get alot of time to indulge in some activities:( other than odd readings. but is so nice to meet you all.

Share: