19 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Hi Guys ..

Never heard of this guy to be honest but whilst looking at what courses are on at the Arthur Findlay College I noticed that this chap Jose Medrado was going to be there next month or the month after? (can't be sure what month) .

As a psychic artist myself I was most interested to look this guy up and found this youtube video (1 from many) . I Kinda like his work 🙂 Very cool .

Jose Medrado

A teacher, lecturer and Brazilian physical medium, Jose Medrado, was a medium from childhood. He only started painting mediumistically at the age of 27, when the spirit Renoir came up to him and proposed to jointly undertake a work which would "change paint into bread" in order to raise funds for the orphanage supported by his Spiritist Center, which was going through financial problems at that time. His psychic powers have been tested by researchers in laboratories in Europe, where he gave lectures in many countries.

[url]José Medrado - Pintura Mediúnica - Abril 2011 - YouTube[/url]

x daz x

18 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

His psychic powers have been tested by researchers in laboratories in Europe

I wonder what the results were. 😀

All Love and Reiki Hugs

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

As a psychic artist myself I was most interested to look this guy up and found this youtube video (1 from many) . I Kinda like his work 🙂 Very cool .

Why do you refer to yourself as a psychic artist, daz? Why not just an artist?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Why do you refer to yourself as a psychic artist, daz? Why not just an artist?

Hi W.S.

The reason being is that I am aware of the spirit artist/s that works along side me .

In my present incarnation I am not what you would say gifted when it comes to putting pencil to paper I am more poetical with words as a way of being creative although I am aware of poets that are of the world of spirit also ( Perhaps I am a spiritual poet too :D).

The same goes for healing . I can heal from a sole energy perspective or one could integrate the energies of a crystal and be known/become a crystal healer or to integrate the light of the spirit and be known/become a spiritual healer .. A universal healer a herbalist etc .. etc ..

I would say that when one is an open channel one can be influenced in pretty well much anything .. Where is the divide . . When one's energies become merged / entwined with a so called another it difficult to say who's who (lol) .

All is one as they say ..

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

The reason being is that I am aware of the spirit artist/s that works along side me .

In my present incarnation I am not what you would say gifted when it comes to putting pencil to paper

Really, that's interesting - so, if you draw, paint, or sculpt something without being aware of spirit artist/s there is an obvious distinction between the two works - your style and the spirit artist style? And is there an obvious distinction in styles between different spirit artists?

I am more poetical with words as a way of being creative although I am aware of poets that are of the world of spirit also ( Perhaps I am a spiritual poet too :D).

Maybe you are, but you feel easier claiming the your poetry as your own - because of your conditioning (just a thought).

I would say that when one is an open channel one can be influenced in pretty well much anything .. Where is the divide . . When one's energies become merged / entwined with a so called another it difficult to say who's who (lol) .

All is one as they say ..

Why not just say you did all the work?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Really, that's interesting - so, if you draw, paint, or sculpt something without being aware of spirit artist/s there is an obvious distinction between the two works - your style and the spirit artist style? And is there an obvious distinction in styles between different spirit artists?

To be fair W.S. I don't really have a style (lol) . What happened was about 8 yrs ago on lunch breaks at work for some reason I used to just pick up a pencil and sit there doodling .. I seemed to be drawn excuse the pun to drawing faces and to be honest they were complete rubbish hahah . This only continued for a week or so and I started to meditate instead (wish I could find the privacy at work to so so nowadays) .. Well anyhow as I have many connections with channels/mediums there were always references made to me that I was a psychic artist amongst other things. . I said Nah that's not for me lol I am not really interested in Art etc .. but they said we have seen you drawing faces .. :confused:

Doh!! Ah ha!! the penny dropped referencing back to my lunch time doodles ..

As a medium myself within a year or two I started to get the names of spirit given to me that were Artists whilst on the earth plane even as recent as yesterday I had two artists from the world of spirit that I had never heard of (lol) .. Sometimes I would get artists names an hour or two after practicing drawing sometimes a day or two after .

I have definitely gone through phases of development. . I didn't even know how to hold a pencil correctly (If there is such a way) .. I spent months expecting my spirit artist chosen at the time to take hold of my hand and draw for me (lol) it was trial and error for quite awhile . (still is)

I only spend an hour a week on the artwork which isn't much but it's not really where my attention is but when I look back over time you can't help but notice how things have changed expression wise .. Many are cartoonists .. I thinks they are taking baby steps with me hahah .. Definitely a work in progress .

Maybe you are, but you feel easier claiming the your poetry as your own - because of your conditioning (just a thought).

I don't really write poetry perhaps half a dozen or so over the last 10 years lol, but if I started to write poetry as much as I do healing then I would know for sure whether or not what is being expressed comes from a daz mind set that is of this incarnation but as we know when one opens up so to speak previous life talents rise to the surface so at times it can feel as if the influence is coming from another being other than self .

Only time will tell in that respect as one gets to know self and gets to know spirit .

Why not just say you did all the work?

From one perspective it could be said that I did all the work from another perspective it could be said that each individual (spirit/soul) has a unique flavour that makes up one essence but whilst one is aware of his/her uniqueness one is aware of another .

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

To be fair W.S. I don't really have a style (lol) . What happened was about 8 yrs ago on lunch breaks at work for some reason I used to just pick up a pencil and sit there doodling .. I seemed to be drawn excuse the pun to drawing faces and to be honest they were complete rubbish hahah . This only continued for a week or so and I started to meditate instead (wish I could find the privacy at work to so so nowadays) .. Well anyhow as I have many connections with channels/mediums there were always references made to me that I was a psychic artist amongst other things. . I said Nah that's not for me lol I am not really interested in Art etc .. but they said we have seen you drawing faces .. :confused:

Doh!! Ah ha!! the penny dropped referencing back to my lunch time doodles ..

As a medium myself within a year or two I started to get the names of spirit given to me that were Artists whilst on the earth plane even as recent as yesterday I had two artists from the world of spirit that I had never heard of (lol) .. Sometimes I would get artists names an hour or two after practicing drawing sometimes a day or two after .

I have definitely gone through phases of development. . I didn't even know how to hold a pencil correctly (If there is such a way) .. I spent months expecting my spirit artist chosen at the time to take hold of my hand and draw for me (lol) it was trial and error for quite awhile . (still is)

I only spend an hour a week on the artwork which isn't much but it's not really where my attention is but when I look back over time you can't help but notice how things have changed expression wise .. Many are cartoonists .. I thinks they are taking baby steps with me hahah .. Definitely a work in progress .

I don't really write poetry perhaps half a dozen or so over the last 10 years lol, but if I started to write poetry as much as I do healing then I would know for sure whether or not what is being expressed comes from a daz mind set that is of this incarnation but as we know when one opens up so to speak previous life talents rise to the surface so at times it can feel as if the influence is coming from another being other than self .

Only time will tell in that respect as one gets to know self and gets to know spirit .

From one perspective it could be said that I did all the work from another perspective it could be said that each individual (spirit/soul) has a unique flavour that makes up one essence but whilst one is aware of his/her uniqueness one is aware of another .

x daz x

All artists (everyone, unless they're deliberately imitating someone else's style) have styles as unique as an individuals handwriting. Which is why I wondered if each spirit artist exhibited (excuse the pun:D) a different style through you.

I had a quick look at the Jose Medrado video, and his Vincent Van Goghs, were nothing like Van Gogh's style...? Or Van Gogh's signature. I only had a quick look, and I'm not especially doubting him - but it was obvious....?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

All artists (everyone, unless they're deliberately imitating someone else's style) have styles as unique as an individuals handwriting. Which is why I wondered if each spirit artist exhibited (excuse the pun:D) a different style through you.

Fair point . I agree . I mentioned that I had no style as such because I had never really drawn up until the point where I began to doodle for that short period of time so up until that point my artistic expression never really had a chance entertain a style .

It's difficult to tell at present which artists work through me and which artists just come and give their names wishing to work with me at some point or are just interested or work as a collective energy of creativity . Certain stages of one's development can entertain certain energies and then they will change as one changes .

There is indeed a selection process of sorts that occurs similar to my healing work where many healing energies / individuals are put into the mix so to speak to see which energy blends and is suited/compatible to my individual energy .

I had a quick look at the Jose Medrado video, and his Vincent Van Goghs, were nothing like Van Gogh's style...? Or Van Gogh's signature. I only had a quick look, and I'm not especially doubting him - but it was obvious....?

It would be difficult to ascertain whether or not Van Gogh has changed his style / expression to some degree whilst being in the spirit world . Another factor to mention that may contribute to the difference in style is the conditions to that which Van Gogh functions, which is now through the mind body (supposedly) of Jose Medrado and the fact that the paintings are mostly done with using the fingers and the paintings completed in a matter of minutes (with no mistakes) rather perhaps days, weeks, months ..

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Fair point . I agree . I mentioned that I had no style as such because I had never really drawn up until the point where I began to doodle for that short period of time so up until that point my artistic expression never really had a chance entertain a style .

It's difficult to tell at present which artists work through me and which artists just come and give their names wishing to work with me at some point or are just interested or work as a collective energy of creativity . Certain stages of one's development can entertain certain energies and then they will change as one changes .

There is indeed a selection process of sorts that occurs similar to my healing work where many healing energies / individuals are put into the mix so to speak to see which energy blends and is suited/compatible to my individual energy .

Don't you ever get sick of all of this clamoring of spirits to work through you, daz? If it were me, I'd be thinking "Could you go away and leave me alone, please! You've had your chance, you're not using my body, to extend your working life as an artist! "

It would be difficult to ascertain whether or not Van Gogh has changed his style / expression to some degree whilst being in the spirit world . Another factor to mention that may contribute to the difference in style is the conditions to that which Van Gogh functions, which is now through the mind body (supposedly) of Jose Medrado and the fact that the paintings are mostly done with using the fingers and the paintings completed in a matter of minutes (with no mistakes) rather perhaps days, weeks, months ..

Exactly. Having Van Gogh work through him in a studio (or outdoors, or wherever) for weeks or months on end wouldn't be convenient for demonstrations to an audience, though would it. Hmn.

I don't know anything about Jose Medrado - but if he hoping to convince people of psychic abilities - doing a few stretches before dashing out some paintings (plenty of artists who don't claim to be psychic can work quickly and without mistake), isn't all that convincing is it ?? imv:(

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Don't you ever get sick of all of this clamoring of spirits to work through you, daz? If it were me, I'd be thinking "Could you go away and leave me alone, please! You've had your chance, you're not using my body, to extend your working life as an artist! "

How it is for me W.S. is that at present and up until now I haven’t found that the spirit communication had has been intrusive .

I would suppose that it depends on what type/nature of communication one is having . I seem to get such a diverse group of energies so to a point it keeps me intrigued for use of a better word . A mixture of gratitude also and a coming together of like minds has it’s share rewards for sure .

Some of the various groups that I place certain energies within like the psychologists the artists the scientists for example make sense to me because of what to come in regards to my purpose but things are still yet unknown to me on some level and some aspects are just beginning to make sense / unfold in respect to other groups .

I would say that my spirit team that is in place does help filter out a constant flood of energies stepping forward and I would say that nearly 20 years of meditating helps me maintain certain mindful states that reduce the noise so to speak I can’t say that I would be too happy hearing the chatter in my mind all day long so at present considering how my life is and my present state of mind the balance of communication of these energies are not a problem . (touch wood)

I don't know anything about Jose Medrado - but if he hoping to convince people of psychic abilities - doing a few stretches before dashing out some paintings (plenty of artists who don't claim to be psychic can work quickly and without mistake), isn't all that convincing is it ?? imv:(

I don't know much about him either I think he is well known in his neck of the woods much more so than over here, but apparently as stated in the first post it mentions that he has willingly undergone certain tests (whatever they are) lol and has been known to be an accurate channel/medium in mental mediumship and he makes no money from his paintings .. I kinda like him 😮 🙂 .

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

How it is for me W.S. is that at present and up until now I haven’t found that the spirit communication had has been intrusive .

I would suppose that it depends on what type/nature of communication one is having . I seem to get such a diverse group of energies so to a point it keeps me intrigued for use of a better word . A mixture of gratitude also and a coming together of like minds has it’s share rewards for sure .

Some of the various groups that I place certain energies within like the psychologists the artists the scientists for example make sense to me because of what to come in regards to my purpose but things are still yet unknown to me on some level and some aspects are just beginning to make sense / unfold in respect to other groups .

I would say that my spirit team that is in place does help filter out a constant flood of energies stepping forward and I would say that nearly 20 years of meditating helps me maintain certain mindful states that reduce the noise so to speak I can’t say that I would be too happy hearing the chatter in my mind all day long so at present considering how my life is and my present state of mind the balance of communication of these energies are not a problem . (touch wood)

I don't know much about him either I think he is well known in his neck of the woods much more so than over here, but apparently as stated in the first post it mentions that he has willingly undergone certain tests (whatever they are) lol and has been known to be an accurate channel/medium in mental mediumship and he makes no money from his paintings .. I kinda like him 😮 🙂 .

x daz x

Alright, Thanks daz.:)

How did you first get started with the whole psychic/ mediumship stuff, btw?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Alright, Thanks daz.:)

How did you first get started with the whole psychic/ mediumship stuff, btw?

To cut a long story short when I was 14 my nan died . For some reason I used to say goodnight to her in my mind every night and I used to tell her how my day had been . I didn’t say these things because I thought I would get a reply but I knew that my thoughts would reach her somehow .

Nothing really came about until I was about 21 when I was deeply drawn to healing from out of the blue and joined a healing circle I started to meditate and at that point I started to see visions and spirit orbs . I had visions and such likes, vivid dreams and seemed to keep at a constant pace with this type of phenomena for a few years or so more until I started to experience the turmoils of life the mental and emotion heartaches/breaks that brought about a new meaning to the word suffering lol . .. and that was it that was what broke the camels back .. I questioned life, I questioned self, I had no more of myself to give I had nothing left for another to take and when I was on my knees a guide appeared with a cloak and a staff in his hand and smiled at me . He was giving me the impression that he was letting me know that everything was going to be alright . I felt some comfort but yet it was a further 8 years before I started to feel myself again I had at the point of suffering awakened to a universe of energies that were from the stars and from realms beyond belief . I was observing past and future events I was shown languages written in stone that were unknown to me symbols that were superimposed over planets that were unknown to me etc,

Lets put it this way I had opened my mind hahah . but as you know the journey that I opened myself upto that was seemingly outward I had opened up to the Inner journey to the same degree . This I feel is why I had taken so many years healing all aspects of self that were contained in many many lifetimes, I had opened up a can of worms as they say but all was meant to be to get to a point within my self .

At present things seem on an energy level more balanced and peaceful and have seemingly calmed down from the initial awakening but in one way perhaps it’s because I have got used to the array of experiences had and don’t jump through hoops each time something happens .

I am currently developing physical mediumship so perhaps I will have to hold on to my hat once again soon lol ..

As a side note the first time I spoke to a trance medium my Nan came through first and the first thing she said to me In such a loving way was ""You don't have to call for me every night"" I have things to do (lol) .. She said it with love but I suppose calling her every night for several years on the trott would test the patience of a saint .. teehehe ..

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Nothing really came about until I was about 21 when I was deeply drawn to healing from out of the blue and joined a healing circle I started to meditate and at that point I started to see visions and spirit orbs . I had visions and such likes, vivid dreams and seemed to keep at a constant pace with this type of phenomena for a few years or so more until I started to experience the turmoils of life the mental and emotion heartaches/breaks that brought about a new meaning to the word suffering lol . .. and that was it that was what broke the camels back .. I questioned life, I questioned self, I had no more of myself to give I had nothing left for another to take and when I was on my knees a guide appeared with a cloak and a staff in his hand and smiled at me . He was giving me the impression that he was letting me know that everything was going to be alright . I felt some comfort but yet it was a further 8 years before I started to feel myself again I had at the point of suffering awakened to a universe of energies that were from the stars and from realms beyond belief . I was observing past and future events I was shown languages written in stone that were unknown to me symbols that were superimposed over planets that were unknown to me etc,

But, what did you do with all of that information?

As a side note the first time I spoke to a trance medium my Nan came through first and the first thing she said to me In such a loving way was ""You don't have to call for me every night"" I have things to do (lol) .. She said it with love but I suppose calling her every night for several years on the trott would test the patience of a saint .. teehehe ..

Hmn heehee;):):D

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Any names that you care to share (btw). I might have heard of them :).

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Any names that you care to share (btw). I might have heard of them :).

Hi W.S.

I don't mind sharing at all, I deliberately withheld the names in question but as you asked that fine it's just a few eyebrows start to raise that's all .

I won't list them all but here's a few that come to mind .. A few Jose has mentioned I have had too thats partly why I was drawn to him ..

Renoir and Picasso were common links in regards to Jose and a few more of the greats like william blake, Van Dyck. There has been so many of them to be honest (word gets around in the art community of the spirit world lol) Salvador dali, william hogarth, chuck jones (looney tunes) william hanna (hanna-barbera) Hank ketchum (dennis the mennis) Hal foster, Frank Godwin, charles schulz .. to name a few ..

these are just from the top of my head there must be at least 30 I would say the mos recent artists that stepped forward a few days ago were Henri matisse, francisco Goya ..

x daz x

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Hi W.S.

I don't mind sharing at all, I deliberately withheld the names in question but as you asked that fine it's just a few eyebrows start to raise that's all .

I won't list them all but here's a few that come to mind .. A few Jose has mentioned I have had too thats partly why I was drawn to him ..

Renoir and Picasso were common links in regards to Jose and a few more of the greats like william blake, Van Dyck. There has been so many of them to be honest (word gets around in the art community of the spirit world lol) Salvador dali, william hogarth, chuck jones (looney tunes) william hanna (hanna-barbera) Hank ketchum (dennis the mennis) Hal foster, Frank Godwin, charles schulz .. to name a few ..

these are just from the top of my head there must be at least 30 I would say the mos recent artists that stepped forward a few days ago were Henri matisse, francisco Goya ..

x daz x

Wow. Some big names! Now I really want to see the work - hint. 😀

Daz, if you weren't interested in art previously (?), were you familiar with all or some of those names?

But, what did you do with all of that information?

What did you do with all of that info - visions, vivid dreams, past / future events, language etc:);)

(@wildstrawberry)
Prominent Member

Oh, and when you say you're aware of the spirits, what is that like? Could you describe how it is?

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Wow. Some big names! Now I really want to see the work - hint. 😀

Daz, if you weren't interested in art previously (?), were you familiar with all or some of those names

I have had at least 1 past life as an artist that being an understudy to either raphael or da vinci (to add some more ambience/info in regards to my background and as to why the spirit artists are able to relate with my energy on one level) .

There are certain artists that are known to me for sure, I would say out of the 30 odd artists that have been around me I would say that perhaps I would of heard of 6-7 of them . Im definately no art buff lol . To be honest even though I am spending time nowadays sketching portraits I am not in love with drawing I am more in love with the union experienced and the energies of creativity . It would'nt interest me to be a full time artist in any shape or form but it appears to be necessary 'energy wise' . I do feel that art will play apart in my life for the rest of my day and perhaps I will love my involvement with it more and morebut at present there is so many other things that take priority .

What did you do with all of that info - visions, vivid dreams, past / future events, language etc:);)

I have mentioned before that I have kept quiet so to speak for 10 years or more in regards to what I have seen / experienced . A year or so ago I began to speak of certain things on a psychic forum and much of what I listed came to the fore but I felt that I should hold back on what I get for now .

If I listen to what feels right in the moment then I will or will not reveal something .

There definately feels as if things are coming together which coincides the work I have done on myself . I will one day be open to much critisism and my foundations of self and the truth and the faith that makes up the key engredients to the material / info that is channeled is paramount .

It's not about being a flash in the pan prophet . lol .

It's about standing the test of time and to achive this I would say that everything has to be right and waiting or should I say allowing my spiritual roots so to speak to take a firm hold is part of the parcel .

x daz x

NICE_1
Topic starter
(@nice_1)
Noble Member

Oh, and when you say you're aware of the spirits, what is that like? Could you describe how it is?

I'll try . Perhaps others may want to add something also .

What I feel 'spirit wise' has changed as I have developed .

In a way the closer the spirit gets the more can be felt .

As a practising Trance healer / medium and physical medium I am used to In your face energies . The rough and tumble feeling of someone else being in or of the mind / body is felt to such a degree that there is no denying what is happening .

At first it was more of a shadow or a flash of light in the corner of the eye now it's more like my head/mind feels an intrusion and at times I feel a tad nausea . The energy changes I feel static and the cold breezes . Depending on the vibration of the spirit will depend on what is felt on a heart vibration in like Angel, Elemental, or a family love connection, Guide connection, Negative energy and so forth ..

It has taken a long time to get to this point believe me and not just this lifetime .

The spirit can take most forms and depending on where my brow chakra is at in the moment (lol) there can be shadow or light form or no form as being there appearance .

Most clear visions had come via meditation or dreams the spirit lights are seen when I am going about my day to day busniess .

The physical mediumship entertains a certain environment where eventually the spirit will manifest in solid-like form but for now it's just getting a bit cloudy / foggy lol .

x daz x

Share: