Conspiritualist's art

48 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
sunanda
Topic starter
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

Wow. Our good friend Conspiritualist is a man of many talents. He's just put an album of his pictures on his profile and I think they are so super I just had to bring them to everyone's attention. (Sorry, Rog!)

Roger, they are really good. I love the skull now I can see it in detail. I can't believe you've only been painting/drawing since March. Are you going to classes? I'm just bowled over; thanks so much for sharing.

xxxxxxxxx

47 Replies
Polly Valente
(@polly-valente)
Estimable Member

Hi conspiritualist,,

ive looked at your art and i love the colours and the contrasts in what you drawer/paint...is all your art a part or piece of who you are? have you posted everything on there or is there more?:D,, do you do nudes? erotic art? (im at it again!! hee hee)

by the way im not offering...:eek:,, now that would be scarey..its just related to what i felt earlier today...

(@calla-lily)
Illustrious Member

Velly nice additions indeed Conspiritualist, and boy am i jealous you've got your (well deserved ) foot in the tattoo door- congratulations!:)

warmest wishes- calla lily x

PS- know this is way too early, but was wondering what type of tattoo stylee you'd like to do/be renowned for ?

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Hi conspiritualist,,

ive looked at your art and i love the colours and the contrasts in what you drawer/paint...is all your art a part or piece of who you are? have you posted everything on there or is there more?:D,, do you do nudes? erotic art? (im at it again!! hee hee)

by the way im not offering...:eek:,, now that would be scarey..its just related to what i felt earlier today...

LOL, weirdly enough the hoework and next class for my watercolour class is nudes...
And yeah, I would like to exapand what i did with the copy of the Mucha lady (still to scared to put paint on it yet) - I saw some beautiful art deco prints at the weekend of two really well painted 1920's ladies and I'm deffo gonna have a crack at that.
I'll think about the erotic though... well I often do, so it won't be hard (to think about) 😮

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

PS- know this is way too early, but was wondering what type of tattoo stylee you'd like to do/be renowned for ?

I've told them from the off CL, I'll be concentrating on spiritually orientated tattoos and religious iconography - and that's one of the reasons that they decided to take me on - (although I do feel a lot of tattoo work is spiritual if that makes any sense) - it's worth noting though that historically a shaman would've done your tattoo.

Hails~Angel
(@hailsangel)
Prominent Member

Wow. I am so glad that I have came across this post.
You really have an amazing talent.
I love your work conspiritualist.

Hayley x

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Thanks Hayley
It's really lovely to be complimented like that 🙂

Hopefull
(@hopefull)
Noble Member

Just had to pop in to say, FANTASTIC! love em all!
Donna xx

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Just had to pop in to say, FANTASTIC! love em all! Donna xx

Thanks Donna, appreciate you taking the time to go look at them.
🙂 rog x

Principled
(@principled_1611052765)
Famed Member

Brilliant Rog, really brilliant. You have natural talent and I hope you really use it. When are you going to start selling your work?

It's all good, but my particular favourites were the landscapes, the boat (so peaceful) and the tulips.

Well done you!

Love

Judy XX

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

WoW! , thanks for your comments Judy and apologies for the long delay in responding, I was out all weekend.
I don't selling ever entered my head hun, there are people even local to me that are truely amazing with their art, but I really appreciate the comments and the positive feedback ('She, who must be obeyed' like the boat too btw) 🙂
Thanks again x

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Hi guys, I know some of you know that I'm currently learning to tattoo, if you have time you can now have a look at my 'baby-steps' progress on my melon clients, I've put in some pictures of what I've done.
I notice that if I'm doing totally freehand (i.e. not copying) my stuff seems to give away my Indianess... they look kinda henna-esque no?

sunanda
Topic starter
(@sunanda)
Illustrious Member

Roger, these are without doubt absolutely fabulous! I've told you before I am ready to be your first real life subject (that way presumably I won't have to pay!!!) I am speechless in admiration.
xxx

(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

They're very creative, interesting, and detailed. Who'd have though a person could do all that with a melon.
Thanks for showing us, I loved 'em. 🙂

(@barafundle)
Noble Member

if you have time you can now have a look at my 'baby-steps' progress on my melon clients, I've put in some pictures of what I've done..

Great stuff, Roger! When you start on people are you going to work on bald heads first? 🙂

Is there some way you can preserve those melons? You could hold an exhibition with those. Fantastic.

Principled
(@principled_1611052765)
Famed Member

And to think that Rog was unaware of all this untapped creativity and talent for so long!

Love and Peace

Judy

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

Thanks for all your replys guys and your encouragement, it is really appreciated.
I loved the bald comment... hahaha, can you imagine.
To make it easier, I've now posted my stuff to flickr so that you dont have sign into anything to just look.

I will also be posting up some photos of some great stuff a group produced at a 'mandala workshop' I held; just took them through a nice 20-25 minute meditation then set gave them materials and set them loose.
I should be able to post them on flickr by Sunday eve.

Thanks again people.

Conspiritualist
(@conspiritualist)
Famed Member

🙂 Hi again,
It's me... going on and on about ... err... me!
Sorry that I never posted the artwork from the 'mandala workshop' (I will at some point). Just posting to say that if you ain't doin' anyfink... why not have a look at some of the stuff I've done more recently and added to the other paintings.

Just put one up of my break in the 'New Forest' - it's my first ever pallete knife painting (I keep calling 'em spatulas), there's one there 'Cosmic Dancer' (my variation on the Lord Shiva as Nataraj theme) that I won a prize with in the local art competition, there's a couple of others plus I've also put up some of the tattoo designs that I was asked to do - that are now actually inked into people's bodies... hahaha... how cool is that - having a doodle that you did - actually in the skin of somebody else that's out there just walking around...wicked ain't it :1kis:

Just click on the "roger's art n' stuff" link below

(@serenwen)
Noble Member

The pallete knife painting is lovely. I could feel myself being drawn right into the trees. Beautiful!

Page 2 / 2
Share: