Saturn returns

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 mea
Topic starter
(@mea)
Estimable Member

My sun sign is libra, i was born 6th of october, saturn is in libra right now if I understand it right... the last two two have been terrible for me. One challange after the other. I have never had so much happen to me at once before. I feel like I am losing my sanity. Will this last the for the whole 15 month saturn is in libra? i dont know why i am writing this i guess i need advice or support... feeling pretty down about all the things happening to me.

9 Replies
(@soulsecrets)
Trusted Member

Hi Mea

Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at the moment. I am also a Libra and I use the link that I have pasted below for details on astrology. Susan Miller looks at Saturn from a slightly different perspective and gives a few tips on how you can use the energy in a postive way so hopefully the link may help. I am sure if there is someone on here that is an astrologer they will be able to give you some more advice on the long saturn stay.

xx

(@jnani)
Noble Member

I don't give hardly any credence to stars and planets etc now but I have dabbled in vedic astro. saturn is a planet brings Karmic balance. When I had Saturn Mahadasha(which lasts for 19 years) come round I felt I was in hell. That was 19 and a half years ago.
I can tell you that peace was accessed good 10 years before that period expired. understand that these things are not here to hurt you, it is just life taking its course.You are feeling challenged, but challenges are good for spirit. It shines. Our challenges give us a backbone, summon courage and connect us deep within.
I can understand how you are feeling but good news is it passes, This too will pass.
Learn something for your emotional self help.
relax, saturn is not such an enemy, A common vedic saying for saturn is it delays but does not deny.
The more you keep focusing on 'aweful' saturn the more you will feel like a target. dare I say forget about saturn! That's what I did. Nothing to fear you are always in safe hands, catch this moment.
Ruby
x

mea
Topic starter
(@mea)
Estimable Member

Thank you both so so so much. your words really helped and touched me. Teh website is excellent too!
I hope I can kind of forget about saturn although it is difficult because i am reminded of it every time I try to do something it is so disheartening but I am a fighter and I too believe it will make me stronger xx

kaif
(@kaif)
Trusted Member

saturn the teacher

Mea
I've dabbled in astrology though I cant call myself an astrologer and I've a very strong Saturn in my natal chart as well as ( according to Vedic astrology ) a very strong Saturn period ( mahadasha ).
Saturn has always been before me and after me in a manner of speaking. Various astrologers explained it to me in various ways but none could really prepare me for the Saturn period which was really really tough and which hasnt ended yet for me. So how did i fare? Well all I can say from my experience is that Saturn is a teacher, it teaches you universal lessons, and if you learn the lessons and apply them, they help you to move forward as a wiser and more rounded person. So dont fear Saturn, learn from it and look forward to a brighter future. And without being disrespectful to astrologers there really is more to life than astrology so dont just focus on saturn and the stars..look beyond.
Wish you good luck.

Kaif

mea
Topic starter
(@mea)
Estimable Member

feel close to tears... thank you kaif.... just reading about saturn ... touches me so deeply... i dont know why... maybe it has something to do with me becomeing alive... its so hard but so worth it...
just hope I will have enough support when things get really tough

CarolineN
(@carolinen)
Famed Member

Hi Mea

Sorry you are going through such difficult times. I feel astrology is just pointing to the way things might be, but the human spirit is far stronger and can overcome any possible obstacles.

I think it is important to focus on what is possible rather than on your problems - you tend to gravitate towards what you are focussing on. I realise this can be difficult - having been there myself, but from experience I also know it makes a difference. For this something like EFT can be amazing - not only to help lift your spirits but to help refocus your intention.

Have a look at - I put 'positive focus' into the search engine and found lots of articles - I am sure some will be similar to your needs. There is lots else to read and learn on there. Hope you have a busy time reading!!

Big hugs

Love and Light

mea
Topic starter
(@mea)
Estimable Member

So sorry cant respond right now..... pipes under the sink have burst, hubby is away abroad till next year, i am totally skint, i have no car as that broke down a few days ago, i have fallen out with father in law [sexist pig] i am rock bottom. i am honestly rock bottom but then again i shouldnt say that cos it will get worse... this has been going on for 2 months solid now. i am drained.
i will try to fix this pipe myself tomorrow. for now i had to turn all the water off in the house. no water now. no shower nothing. i am so sick and tired of this and so scared

Apollo
(@apollo)
Reputable Member

I have used astrology, off and on for some 25 years... There is some good advice already posted (below), but having passed through my first saturn return and observed many of these in others' lives I can offer a few words on the matter.
The first and most obvious fact is that astrology, planets, asteroids, angles etc do not compel events or experiences; instead they allow opportunity for such to manifest. This 'do they, don't they - will they, won't they' point of view is through the clear karmic differences for every single human being. two people can have a saturn return at the same time, but each will experience different realities; it is not 'all bad' - and equally it is not 'all good' either.
Saturn can be easily personified as a teacher - but it is simply our minds finding a simple way to translate the information and the experience. saturn is not a 'real being embodying all saturnian qualities' - no; in actual reality we are referring to the qualitive saturnian force that manifests in people's lives at given moments in time. It is therefore incorrect to 'blame saturn' for saturnian events; more correct to attribute these to the time for the expression of a saturnian experience.
From the initial post I surmise that you may be under the impression that simply because you were born with the sun in the 30* segment of 'Libra' and saturn now transiting Libra foretells saturnian consequences; IMHO that is untrue. In my opinion, you will only feel saturnian influence when saturn actually attends one or other aspects of your natal chart or transits / progresses an angle. To assume all woes and ill tidings (or all good lessons , achievements and merits in an alternative direction) simply because saturn passes through the sign is completely unfounded. It is nonsense.
A planet (irrespective of which) can and does only reflect changes and experiences at specific times - because that is the real way that astrology works - like the hands of a clock... at some point both hands meet in a different 1/12th of the face... only with astrology you have 10 hands and a multitude of divisions and angles to consider, not just 12.
If more people would actively study the subject they might influence a change in public opinion and better still - a more accurate media portrayed model of the subject. IMO that is infinitely preferable to the nonsense printed and published everyday in 'newspapers'... instead we might regularly read of accurate timings - such as a job offer timed to the hour on a predicted day, six months in advance... or a hospital experience of health predicted 10 years prior... that is what real astrology can and does offer... but unfortunately comparitively few folk take the subject up and thus such knowledge is limited in its publicity.

Study, know and learn - these are saturn qualities...

A.

mea
Topic starter
(@mea)
Estimable Member

Thank you very much for taking thetime to reply to me. I am new to astrology and am always greatful for people sharing their views.
Its so much to learn and astrology is something [for me anyway] that i can only learn very slowly because it is so complicated for me.:rolleyes:

Share: