Clear all

Saturn Opposition to Uranus.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Is anyone else having a similar experience to me in that I really feel like a change, something that I will find more spiritually satisfying than financially rewarding - well I suppose you are lucky if you can combine the two.

I think this dilemma is down to the major planetary pattern of the year which is Saturn and Uranus. which makes its second exact aspect today. It is Uranus that is urging me to make some inspirational changes so I will have to see where it leads me, so far I am just feeling the frustration of Saturn that seems to be holding me back, telling me to be practical, stay put, don't be hasty.

I do feel change is in the air - the last time this aspect occurred was in 1965/66 - I notice that we did win the World Cup in 66 and it was indeed a time of change, but also one of great unrest with the Vietnam War.

I hope the change is going to be for the better.

Binah
x

4 Replies
(@star_dust)
Honorable Member

I have the same sense at the moment - this urge to make inspirational changes whilst at the same time feeling the urge to remain practical and hold back for now ..... maybe thats a heart/head conflict going on. I don't know anything about planets and their influence!

Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Hi stardust
thanks for that - i think you are right about the heart and head link. As I think it relates to something that happened do I follow my heart or my head.

If I follow my head I probably do nothing sit tight and ignore what is going on, if I follow my heart which I think is following my truth I need to raise some issues which will be uncomfortable and could have ongoing consequences for myself and other people.

It will need a bit of contemplation to work out which choice to make. I have already embarked on raising it unoffocially with someone who has asked whether I would like to disclose all, or part, or none of the information. It is moral dilemma for me which I am faced with:confused: I have got the weekend to think it through. These things happen for a reason, but what I do not know at the moment.

Binah
x

(@star_dust)
Honorable Member

To do nothing is to make a decision in itself, so even if you ignore your heart, you are still doing something by doing nothing - hope you understand what I mean (even though it sounds like a riddle). And if these issues are there waiting to be addressed will they not continue to simmer below the surface?
As you said, things happen for a reason, but sometimes it takes a long time before we understand the reason. I've made some pretty tough choices in the past year, and looking back it was an awful time but things are better now than they would have been had I not gone through the tough times!

Topic starter
(@binah)
Famed Member

Thank you for your reply it has really helped me. I woke up this morning with a different perspective on my dilemma. The pause has helped me examine my motives and look with a bit more honesty at why I feel like taking this course of action and the likely consequences to myself and to others if I do this. Because any action I take will have a knock on effect to other people and this could create karmic consequences if it is not the right decision. However, I now think it is a burden I should not carry on my own and I feel that I should share it. I feel like I am scrutinising my intentions to double check where they are coming from.
Saturn is a planet of karma and shows up what you fear and Uranus a planet of awakening and change. I certainly feel like waking up at the moment.

Binah
x

Share: