Notifications
Clear all

Robbery dream

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hollie27483929)

I have had this dream a few times over the past 4 years. I dream that I can see someone put my window about to break in. Only this time the break in happened he entered my home and attacked me and I felt useless. Does anyone know what this means?

1 Reply
(@jnani)
Noble Member

You know what it means...you just haven't quite twigged it yet.
Recurring dreams are usually your sub conscious trying to bring into your awareness, that you are overlooking.

It could mean fortifying yoursel- that could be physical, emotional and other myriad of levels. Maybe it just means pay attention to the security of your house.

It could also mean there is a long standing fear about being robbed....and the energy is trying to reveal itself to you.

On a practical level- I suggest sit with the emotion this dream invokes. Pinpoint it. is it fear, anxiety, inadequacy, injustice...then feel it in your body and relax into that vibration. Sit and sit with it with a friendly attitude.
...you will in time know and do exactly what you should do

...and stop looking for others' analysis of your dreams. It is intimately yours. People can keep analyzing your dream, but it's is only youself who can be fully available to yourself and know what it really means.
All good

Share: