Notifications
Clear all

I dreamed that my boyfriend has no plans of telling the truth

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@aenyl)

I just dreamed awhile ago, and it's my afternoon nap. Well, me and my boyfriend is having a long distance relationship and I dreamed that he's here visiting my house.

In that dream, I saw him opening his facebook account and I accidentally caught a glimpse of his name there. And it's not the exact name I know. When he caught me that I'm looking at his phone he locked it right away.

Since my boyfriend don't tell much about his personal info (judge me if you want, I didn't even know when is his birthday) we only met via text and we haven't met personally. I felt odd that I think I'm quite doubting. My point here is, I'm not focusing about his real name or his birthday (tho I kept on asking him yet he always change the topic) I'm just wondering that maybe he is really keeping a secret from me and he has no plans of telling it to me.

4 Replies
Energylz
(@energylz)

It's probably that you are feeling insecure because your relationship is long distance, and there are times when you don't know what he's doing... but conversely, he also doesn't know what you are doing.

If he won't tell you his real name or birthday then, unfortunately, as you've never actually met him, there's a good chance that he isn't the person you think he is. A person interested in a real relationship would seek to meet and introduce themselves to you.

I suspect that your dream is just telling you what you already know.... that you don't really know this person.

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

I agree with Giles. The dream is trying to guide you into a different way of viewing your relationship or idea of the
Relationship. Ask the question and let the universe give you clarity.

Cascara
(@cascara)
Prominent Member

I just dreamed awhile ago, and it's my afternoon nap. Well, me and my boyfriend is having a long distance relationship and I dreamed that he's here visiting my house.

In that dream, I saw him opening his facebook account and I accidentally caught a glimpse of his name there. And it's not the exact name I know. When he caught me that I'm looking at his phone he locked it right away.

Since my boyfriend don't tell much about his personal info (judge me if you want, I didn't even know when is his birthday) we only met via text and we haven't met personally. I felt odd that I think I'm quite doubting. My point here is, I'm not focusing about his real name or his birthday (tho I kept on asking him yet he always change the topic) I'm just wondering that maybe he is really keeping a secret from me and he has no plans of telling it to me.

(((((aenyl)))) This person isn't your real boyfriend is he? You haven't met him. You haven't gone out with him. You need to be very careful, some online friendships can turn into marriage others are stalkers and perverts trying to get their kicks without letting the wife know. Please be very careful.

(@zandalee)
Reputable Member

(((((aenyl)))) This person isn't your real boyfriend is he? You haven't met him. You haven't gone out with him. You need to be very careful, some online friendships can turn into marriage others are stalkers and perverts trying to get their kicks without letting the wife know. Please be very careful.

Exactly...my thoughts. Thank you Cassie for putting it in a clear thought. Be careful with your most precious gift which is you.

Share: