Notifications
Clear all

Insurance question

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@happyfootie)

So it looks like personal care sector can open up from 12th April and I am preparing myself to get ready. But we are in a different age now and I'm wondering if I need to be concerned about which client I can accept. The reason I started to worry about this is that I found a letter from Bupa saying that they are excluding insurance cover for people who have had an experimental treatment and I think Covid gene therapy comes under this. However, it covers for injury caused during PCR tests. This means that if you end up having a stroke or nerve disorder etc.... they are not covering. See below.

Then Fitness trainer declared this.

It looks to me that insurance companies are washing their hands off for claims involving customers who have had the experimental treatments and I don't blame them. It's like becoming a paid medical trial volunteer and if anything goes wrong you claim money for it when in fact you are the one who accepted all consequences.

So my question is, have you enquired it with your insurance company already? Should we be concerned?

3 Replies
Mike
 Mike
Admin
(@mike-2)
Noble Member

Hello @happyfootie

sorry links and images are not allowed for new users until you have posted a few times, if the images you tried to add are very relevant to the post please can you send them to us via our contact form and we will add them to this post: https://www.healthypages.co.uk/contact/

Topic starter
(@happyfootie)

Hi Mike,
I think the images are relevant as it proves that I am not making things up.

Sent the links via contact page. Thanks.

1 Reply
Mike
 Mike
Admin
(@mike-2)

Noble Member
Share: