Sound/Music Therapy - Centerpointe.....

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sjtintern1982)
Estimable Member

Hi

Has anyone heard of a company called Centerpointe? They are based in America and they sell meditation CDs which claim to do a whole list of things to mind i.e help to relax, deeper state of meditation, improve communication between the two half of the brain etc through Holosync audio technology.....here is the website if you would like to take a look....

[link= http://www.centerpointe.com/ ]www.centerpointe.com[/link]

I ordered the free demo from the site and it was interesting, i found it very relaxing. I would like to purchase the 'Awakening' set of disks, but wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts or feedback regarding the company and the product they sell.

Thank you in advance for any advice i recieve.

7 Replies
Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

RE: Sound/Music Therapy - Centerpointe.....

This recent thread in the Reiki forum may be of interest:

[link= http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=374641 ]http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=374641[/link]

Holistic

Topic starter
(@sjtintern1982)
Estimable Member

Thank you for your reply.

I have had a look and there seems to be a mixture of people who find it useful.

If anyone has anyother comments please do still post your message.

XXX123
(@xxx123)
Eminent Member

Yes The Holosync Products Are Amazing, They awaken aspects of the brain thats in our general linear patterns we rarely awaken accept in deep trance or meditation, the music, using binural sounds and sound technology opens both the right & left hemisphere of the brain, and can trigger emitional charges & impulses and give subliminal message to our body, I have tried this stuff as I have a great collection of it, and it does work, I tried a sleep one & lucid dreaming one and yes I fell asleep alomst instantly and with the dreaming one (and on the 1st night) I did have a lucid dream, so it does work and is powerful, and when listening you can awaken visions and memories, and inner abilities. Its AMAZING.

But heres something that going to get you all thinking?:eek:, much of the sounds on the CD, for example the lucid dreaming CD you here, (which naturally you think have been recorded onto the CD by a musician) are not actually on the CD at all, its just your mind thats creates the binural patterns and sounds, and then interpries it. Amazing Ah!

😮

(@silvermoonflower)
Eminent Member

Hi

Just wanted to say that I have used the Holosync CDs a lot and have now worked through three of the stages. They really help to calm me and while listening to them I get an amazing calmness in my solar plexus which I have not been able to "get" at all if I just meditate without them. They are very powerful and during the time I was using them intensely, I really moved through my "stuff" at quite a rate. For thelast year I have not used them as much - partly due to the expense.

But I would wholly recommend them - they really do shift our stuff.

jeannie
(@jeannie)
Noble Member

Curious, how much are these CDs, I have just sent for the free demo. I wonder if any HP people who have these and possibly finished with them would like to either sell them or rent them out?

(@silvermoonflower)
Eminent Member

Hi there

Centerpointe have been very clever in how they "produce" the cds when you purchase the higher levels. The first level you get are clear of any subliminal messages. However, for the second and subsequent levels, you get the chance to record your own affirmations onto your own personal cds. You record them by phone and then they get recorded subliminally onto your cds. You don't hear them of course but in this way, apparently, the message travels deeper into the subconscious. This is of course excellent but could pose a problem if you were to buy "old" cds off another person as their affirmations might not be what you need - or of course they could be perfect.

I really like the Holosync technology and have found it very very powerful so would really want to record my own very personal affirmations onto my cds.

Hope this is useful

(@shashidhar1234)

it is very surprise that my last post was deleted as admin thought that i was doing it for sdvertising well i just mention that site as i feel that was good enough to mention for those who were looking for it

Share: