Clear all

Practitioner recommendations please!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cosmicjazzer)
Eminent Member

For some years I've suffered from chemical sensitivity/chronic fatigue syndrome, which has quite hugely impacted my life... I have some reason to believe I was poisened by PVC in the distant past though am not certain about this...

I'm looking for a therapist, doctor, naturopath etc. who REALLY knows about toxicity, what tests to do, how best to detox as well as nutrition etc. I'm open to stuff that might be considered outside the box too...

To rant for a moment... so many practitioners seem to have a smallish amount of knowledge, but worse their small part of the jigsaw too often becomes THE cure for EVERYTHING in their eyes. And too many practitioners claim amazing results yet most of these practitioners have not even followed up on their patients' progress some months after treatment so actually they simply do not know how well their treatments work... Rant over!

So I'm looking for a practitioner who has great experience and knowledge who might be able to help me. Any recommendations/suggestions would be much appreciated! 🙂

Share: