Clear all

Saturn Return

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@annap)

Hi,

I'm heading towards my Saturn return shortly and I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I could get a reading done...?

I already have my birthchart and just want a bit of advice as to what I might have in store! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Anna

13 Replies
(@tigress)
Illustrious Member

I think of the saturn return as being a time to have a look at the past, and let go of what no longer serves the highest good.

It is like looking at a garden and doing a really good prune, as well as clearing stones, rubbish, overgrowth etc.

After that it is time to think what new bulbs etc you would like to plant.
It doesnt happen all at once, as saturn takes two years to go thru a sign

tigress

Topic starter
(@annap)

Thanks Tigress, that helps alot. I guess I'm also curious as to the significance of my Saturn return being in my 1st house- I'm Libra rising. Will this have something to do with how I appear to others, my growth as a person, who I really am?

(@tigress)
Illustrious Member

dont have any links for you to get a reading, but your question ''Will this have something to do with how I appear to others, my growth as a person, who I really am?'' tells me you have done some reading up on what the houses represent, and I would agree with this placement of saturn being connected to your identity, how you see yourself etc, and it is a good time to walk your talk, rather than try to fit in with how others want you to be.

We ask that people do not post on the forums asking for readings, however, it seems right to share what I am noticing

I keep getting a strong image as I think about this transit...I see a dark grey stone wall (saturn) in a garden, with an arched (libra) door in the wall, the door is open slightly, and the invitation is to push it further and walk through.

tigress

beckyboop922
(@beckyboop922)
Noble Member

Hello Anna,

Welcome to HP, I've just seen I can't PM you so if you PM me I will give you the details of a wonderful lady who is an Astronomer and does the kind of thing you are looking for, she is in Manchester but will probably do it by mail or phone.

Love

Rebecca x

Topic starter
(@annap)

Thanks for your reply 🙂 I'm looking forward to it- a new start!

Topic starter
(@annap)

Thanks so much Rebecca, I will do. It would be great to get a reading done!

Anna x

(@binah)
Famed Member

Just a note to say that the Saturn Return chart does last until the next one, so it is a very important one and usually corresponds to some major life changes. Take a look at Astrodienst (I believe it is mentioned in one of the stickys) there are some very good astrologers on that site.

Binah

x

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

Hello Anna,

Welcome to HP, I've just seen I can't PM you so if you PM me I will give you the details of a wonderful lady who is an Astronomer and does the kind of thing you are looking for, she is in Manchester but will probably do it by mail or phone.

Love

Rebecca x

AnnaP should shortly be able to use the PM system, Rebecca, I've asked Admin to look into your difficulty.

As a new member, she will have been subject to the initial restrictions, but they should be lifted soon. 🙂

Holistic

Topic starter
(@annap)

Hi Holistic,

I tried to reply to your PM but wasn't able to! Maybe it will work tomorrow....

Holistic
(@holistic)
Illustrious Member

It should be OK now Anna, and I've just sent you a second 'test PM'.

Holistic

white*willow
(@whitewillow-2)
Honorable Member

Hi AnnaP 🙂

Im Anna too and also have Saturn in Libra and Libra Ascendant!!:nature-smiley-008:mine is in 12th house though...do you have the Saturn and Jupiter conjunction?? I have been researching to and read the same as what Tigress said about weeding out your life to bring in what is meaningful and authentic to you and only you...not what others/society think you should be doing...

I watched these videos- pretty cool [DLMURL] http://www.elsaelsa.com/archives/2009/10/06/1-minute-astrology-demystifying-the-saturn-return/ [/DLMURL]

When does your Saturn conjunct its natal position? Mine does in December....

Pleased to meet you

All the best

Anna :p

(@binah)
Famed Member

Hi Anna and AnnaP

Saturn in Libra, will definitely be about cutting back, pruning getting to the bare bones of it all - as there will also be a Saturn Square Pluto.

Saturn in Libra teaches lessons of cooperation (for Libra is about how we relate, face and overcome any fears of commitment to partnership. Saturn is about responsibility and Libra is the house of partnerships and also connected with the law, so legal commitments in relationships may come up as issues.

Just out of interest what was the year 1996/97 like? You can pm me on this if you want.

Binah

(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

I know very little about astrology :o, but I was chatting to a friend the other day and remarked that apparently the 29th year in a persons life can mark important catalystic changes, w3hich I thought was Saturn linked. i.e. birth of 1st child, death of significant relationship, a life event which can wipe out and restructure. My 29th year marked the time of the start of my conscious inner journey, where I started researching, looking into and dissecting my own nature..amd in walked the Bear, who showed me constructive introspection and evaluation...so...is that also Saturn's influence I wonder?

Share: